>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/idsgl4kc
clyp.it/mesyi1s4
a.clyp.it/ggtbmygq.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0yNS9-OvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ricks

Edgy

Third for eginner

any places/recs that sell electronic kits? i need pickups, tone/volume knobs, input jack, switch

Reminder that obsessing over the perfect tone is a complete waste of time. Non-guitarists can't tell the difference between a Squier/Epiphone or Fender/Gibson. They think all distortion sounds exactly the same, and your expensive Vox tube amp sounds no different than a Marshall MG series.

Rate my bass playing clyp.it/idsgl4kc

The timing is bad the whole time or only at specific missed phrases?

dis is gonna be my next full cover

How would you rate this bass riff on a scale of e to i?

clyp.it/mesyi1s4

wtf is a scale from e to i
technique seems crazy but i dont find the riff memorable. maybe in a song context?

anime crime show action/twist sequence/10

r8 my gear pls

Just got this today. Gonna throw 11's on it and tune it to C tomorrow for more bedroom doom LARPing.

better than mine/10
how's the blackstar?

G

why not a mean laney head instead of this shitty chinese blackstar

i never played a blackstar

It sounds great! Really solid gain channels, and there's a ton of options for voicing on both. :D

Please tell me that isn't a sticker on the SG.

I was going to get the matching laney head, but it was only 15 watts and I play larger shows so I couldn't justify the purchase. The blackstar sounds pretty awesome imo!

It is, I didn't put it there. My uncle did when he bought it. He's a huge greatful dead fan and wanted to pay tribute to Jerry Garcia. The guitar turns 40 years old in 2019!

also, is the timing too off and would get messy and fucked up in a final mix, or it fits?

This is my gramp's 1965 ES335. It's in great condition

>tuning the high E string

I don't get it.

looks like it's in excellent condition.

that's another reason why I tune mine half step

There's the usual paint bleed in the binding and buckle rash. The bridge also leans towards the head because of the strings

>tuning the G string

This I get

>tuning the high E string for the first time

>tuning any string for the first time on a floyd rose

2002 LP I got recently

>intonating your guitar by yourself for the first time

i instinctively back my face away from the neck and guitar when tuning the high E. i've had that thing snap and come flying at my face too many times

>tuning string
>snaps and gouges eye

Fear of it snapping and hitting you in the eye

>tuning string
>breaks
>shit pants

>when you push the saddle to the back all the way and it still intonates sharp

Just don't be a retard. Are you all tone deaf or something?

I lost several hundred dollars of studio time because of that once

How is my bass playing clyp.it/idsgl4kc

Does anyone here know the specs for the Ibanez Stagestar Bass?

why do guitars do this sometimes? fucked up saddle or something? or were they just built wrong

what do you do? i refuse to lower the bridge just to get the intonation righ

>buckle rash

why? so easy to avoid with a simple side buckle

Built wrong, neck warping, misplaced saddle. could be a lot of things

Same as it was 34 replies ago
Not bad, not particularly impressive. It'll do

Absolutely gorgeous, any more pics?

That's easily worth $10k.

Well hey, he only played it during high school. It has sat in the case since the early 70s.

idk, only my G string does this so i only tune it a little flat and it sounds pretty good somehow. I think the radius at the saddles is a little off so you can check that

or not tucking your shirt in like an old man

lmao
is the timing too fucked up to use in a mix?

N.I.B a.clyp.it/ggtbmygq.mp3

what guitar & strings? pics?

guitarfags btfo

$$$$$$$$$

This a million times

Have a good time playing tunes and fuck everything else.

How much did it cost?

a plain top tobacco with speedknobs i my dream guitar
you have great taste
congratulations for the gueetah

many of us if we had it to do over again would go to the drums instead.
fact is it is easier to get into a gigging band as a semi shit drummer than as a good guitar player

>not knowing what to do so you start turning the truss rod, raising and lower the saddles, and moving the saddles back and forth until something works or breaks

Did the only once on an acoustic. Just got to get the right amount of tension then tuning should be easy peasy.

Happened to me once with just the bottom string on a 25.5" scale guitar with a floyd rose bridge and 11-54 strings in drop C. Don't know why it suddenly wouldn't intonate. In the end I switched to 11-49 to compensate

beautiful

Is alright. The bass sounds like crap though...actually farts if you want specifics.

As is? Hell no, it doesnt belong in a finished product, theres quite a bit of sloppiness. There are some parts where youre really solid. Maybe its a latency issue, maybe youre over thinking timing. Youre not a bad player, just a little sluggish. I definetly think you could play that part well enough to stick it in a mix. Youre on the right track. Change your bass sound, though. Keep it up, youre not bad

lowering the bridge flattens the intonation

/gg/ on suicide watch

>squier player detected
Who cares what non guitarists think? Music is a hobby for most and the goal of any hobby is to do something that you enjoy and are happy with. You sound mad that other people are enjoying trying to find new sounds instead of settling for chinkshit and just being happy with it.

Please don't remind me

$1,700. Cheapest one I found in my area. Everyone else wants around $2K in the online ads. Always digged the tobacco burst finish and could never find one until I saw someone post this one for sale.

>Its another sunburst episode
When will this meme finally end?

God damn, bass is way nastier on the fingers than guitar. I've got huge blisters after only 3 minutes of practicing plucking and popping. I guess I'll stay a guitarist and only play bass occasionally with a pick. Don't know where this "bass is easy" meme came from

this triggers the djentist

It's alright

Drum fills are god awful though

Thanks, I'm glad I bought it instead of upgrading my gaming rig. I like the plain tobacco burst also, I never liked the ones in pic related and all the other guitar ads I looked up had them.

sounds like shit tbqh, too high in the mix

My mistake, it's actually a 2000.

If I put a poly finish fender strat (3 tone sunburst, red tort pick guard with a vintage tint maple gloss neck & fretboard) in an AC cooled environment sitting in front of a window getting exposed to UV rays, will the guitar age like guitars of old? Or will it cause damage, e.g. frets, the wood, pups, etc. expand and contract from it?

damn it was recorded supposed as final take to use in the mix
maybe a few cuts with the DAW will get it good without need to re-record

sometimes its due to poor right hand technique, sometimes its as you said overthinking timing.

is it the tube dirt plus lack of bass frequencies thats sounding bad?

thanks a lot for your post

drums are from a downloaded midi, i'll work on them later, though i doubt i can get them much better myself

its loud cause this .mp3 is just for rating the bass

>when you intonate just right

you know poly doesnt age like nitro so why making this post

because a m8 told me you can indirectly age a guitar's finish by exposing it to sunlight. I did some preliminary internet searching and am getting mixed results. Figured I'd come here and see if some user(s) know anything about it.

Get an eq and you can get what ever sound you want

It's an epi LP-100, shit guitar so it's not a rare thing to have issues like this, i currently have 9's although i had 11's like two weeks ago and the problem is pretty much at the same magnitude
I just can't strike a fucking chord at the first frets without it sounding like shit

I only have the 1 unfortunately

Is it a construction problem or do you need to intonation?

What are some songs you learned that you find fun to play?

I have a LP-100 too, it's shit but I have it intonated great. Also got .10s on it, you might just have had bad luck with it.

Black Dog, You Only Live Once

I hope that you arent trying to find something fun to play with this question

this is correct

this looks and sounds better than your gay ass meme guitars and you dont need to plug any shit in, why are you fags still playing stringed instruments lmao?

most probably a construction problem since i made the nut myself and i got it a fretjob a couple months ago, the action is as low as it can get without buzzing too, it's making me go bananas since pretty much the only strings that sound in tune are the A and the high E

improv over this and post it here
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ItNxpwChE

I only find fun in improvising. I'm trying find songs fun to play.

>though i doubt i can get them much better myself

Just simplify them.

Sounds like you much prefer a more melodic style of playing so you want a melody to echo, whether it be a guitar riff or a vocalist. As long as you maintain some kind of groove around the drummer's strong counts you can ignore all the traditional role stuff like driving low end and crescendos for drum fills. That's where bass gets interesting.

This is a nice example youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0yNS9-OvQ

You might get it to change but you would probably have to leave it up for a year to notice a difference... Poly guitars do yellow, they just don't check and dry out like old nitro finishes. Guitar stores leave guitars out in their windows all the time, shouldn't damage it.

I wouldn't bother on a sunburst finish, it won't look drastically different even if it did change colors

you don't need to plug in acoustic guitars...

Its 12 am. House is asleep. How do I play?

>tfw Rebecca Dirks will never as you about your rig