Why do you hate homosexuality?

Why do you hate homosexuality?

I don't

I don't hate you guys.

i could care less what people do in their own bedroom (as long as it doesn't involve children)

Because it's gay.

What's wrong with being gay?

its gay

Jealous that they don't have to deal with women to get sex

This is Sup Forums. It's the essence of homosexuality.

And we get sex every day from different men, the only downside is that relationships never last.

I don't really care about people being gay.

I only get angry when OP is a faggot.

My mom is the only person in the world who I've
told I'm bisexual. She was very accepting when I
told her, and she hasn't brought it up since then.
Should I tell anyone else? I'm trying to weigh the
pros and cons. I live on my own, so I don't stand to
lose any kind of security from coming out. What do
you think, Sup Forums?

I deal with gays. But I fucking hate faggots.

These people get it.

why do you need to tell everyone? are you vegetarian? just suck cunt n cock n carry on.

Is it important for other people to know?
note that a lot of people who come out and talking positively about it on the internet already live in gay friendly areas like new york.

Bears are fucking scum.

Literally every negative stereotype of gays is true of bears. The drug abuse, the rape, the disease, all of it. I don't hate gays. I hate this nigger specifically.

I guess it's not important for me to tell other people,
but I wouldn't want people to somehow find out and
then think I was trying to hide it from them.

I live in a pretty gay friendly city. I wouldn't be
worried about like hate crimes or anything...

>I hate this nigger specifically
The OP pic I posted isn't even gay, he's a random guy who got photographed on the beach by some homo to take pictures of shirtless men in public.

Also bears are usually overweight and overweight people have a lot of physical and psychological health problems. Most of them see themselves and victims and are fully capable of hurting others without being self-aware or without feeling bad because they have it so much worse being fat and bullied by others. Also a lot of bodybuilders have body image problems or body dysmorphia and are narcissistic and only care about appearance and 0 about personality. Twinks aren't any better, it's generally a good idea or judge people from their personality and not steriotypes that may or may not be ture. A lot of people mimic steriotypes to find acceptance and gain attention but this does not apply to everyone.

It's kind of disgusting, but I don't hate it.

I liked homosexuals just fine back when I had the option.

Keep acting like your making progress in the world, fags. No matter how much you are "tolerated" by normal people, you know, deep down, what you do is disgusting and everyone knows it.

Meh I will bite, got no issue with people being gay. I can't fucking stand the gay 'culture' though, I just don't get why having a sexual preference means you automatically have to talk with a lisp and flop your wrists about while prancing about like a spastic, just does't make sense to me.

Even animals have gay sex, there's nothing wrong with it.

Eh, some do, some don't do all that stuff.

It's not like you have to hate somebody just because you could never be friends with them. It's mostly harmless, if a bit distasteful to most people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cause its totally gay.

>le "ha! GAY!" meme

cause you guys are fucking faggots, you suck dick and that is fucking gross. Who the fuck wants to suck dicks, you do and thats why we hate U

I don't.
So you COULD care less, which means you DO care.

Or did you mean: "I couldn't care less"?

it's nasty.

Because faggots are gay.

Can you elaborate on the twinkspart

Because of all the fags.

Jk i dont hate it at all... Moar chicks 4 me.

i told my friends and ended up being with a very good friend of mine still enjoying the benifits

I have three gay brothers.

Im the oldest. Then theres a gay. Then my sister, and two more gay brothers.

My sister and her husband never want kids. He got a vesectomy at like 27

My brothers all have boyfriends and two Akitas each. I have a daughter and a son. Their mother left me for a bartender.

My brothers are awesome. They have college funds set up for my kids and at the rate theyre filling them up my kids will be set right out of college. They watch my kids after school when I go to work.

Im truly blessed to have them in my life.

>to talk with a lisp and flop your wrists about
Most gays dont do this. These are just the most noticable ones.

So you hate women too?, which makes you gay... so you hate yourself?

I love you. A good person can be on Sup Forums. To think I actually believed people had to be put in boxes and strictly judged

No hate but I wish they'd stop going on about it now, I just want this current wave of LGBTQRSTUV stuff to be over so we can talk about something more interesting.

Fuck whoever you want it's none of my business.

I just don't give a shit. I do what I want and let others do the same. No skin off my fucking back.

Fuck yeah wish more people were like you bro. Life would have a lot less annoying ass micro aggressions

You serious? Just wow.

Okay, let's all just get over this "LGBTQRSTUV stuff" so we can talk about stuff more interesting to straight people. Because that's what's really important.

Hope you're not suffering too much because you sometimes have to read something less than exciting to you.

/thread

No. What we are all tired of is overly aggressive gay acceptance culture. I'm tired of it to and I could literally not give less of a shit if someone is gay or not. It's not a huge deal. That goes for the people who hate gays too. It's non of your business just keep it to yourself.

They only go on about it is because other people still hate. If you want the gay rights movement to be out of the news it needs to stop being news, which means the fucks who oppose it need to back down.

You are right, it is far less common now. I don't really 'hate' on people for acting gay, I just don't really understand it. I know there was a time when being out loud and proud was seen as necessary to kind of normalise being gay. I guess I just always found it a bit over done and silly. Some of my friends have turned out to be gay and I never knew until it just one day randomly came up in conversation, I like that, no need to make your sexuality the defining characteristic of your personality imo.

I dont brag about being straight.

>bragging about not bragging about being straight

yeah cuz men r animals, u r just like a fucking slut toy useless

Thats not bragging you stupid fuck.

>getting on a high horse for not bragging about being straight

not seeing your point, pedantic (and incorrect) fuck

>can't form a proper sentence
Why are homophobes always the uneducated/unintelligent ones?

Why gay talk all day about being gay ? please dear faggot, nobody care about your sexuality, do straight men parade for the "stragith pride" fucking no !!!! So please fuck off !
If gay is "normal" u dont need to talk about any day, u seem like jew about persecution !

>Why are homophobes always the uneducated/unintelligent ones?
FafafafafafaFAGOOT :)

Literally the only reason it's talked about so much is because of the people who oppose it. If people let it happen it wouldn't be a problem.

Bias stems from stupidity user.
Sometimes it does come from ignorance as well.

straight men didn't have to live in fear of being imprisoned or killed for their sexuality only a few decades ago like gay people did.

Damn dude you are good. Legit never heard that kind of response before. It's lethal

Im not getting on a high horse. Let me spell it out for you. The fact that I dont brag about being straight means I dont catch flak for it. Gays will brag and constantly post stupid fag shit all over the face books. Therefore they deserve all the "faggot" comments they get from normal people. Faggots are the literal degeneration of our species

They are degenerate as a whole. I Don't specifically hate them for any reason other then that. It applies to any degenerate group whether it be fratboy retards or sorority yolo sluts, but gay guys take it to another level because you have male libido + male libido combining and all they think about is cock and cum.

You ever see the vice show balls deep? Despite the name its not specifically a gay show, they just happened to have an episode on gay shit.

They go to provincetown and the level of disgust was just too much. There is a thing called the "dick dock" even where guys go just to get their dick sucked or to fuck other guys. It's the actual definition of hedonistic behavior and its gross.

There have also been studies done showing that even in "monogamous" gay relationships they always cheat. They don't have the ability to remain loyal because the craving for cock is too strong.

The portrayal of gays on modern family is complete liberal media bullshit and doesnt show the truth whatsoever.

I don't I just hate niggers

bullshit
Maybe its a problem cuz of you acting like stupid slut

Hello again Ulga, the old Lithuanian town grandma

He wasnt being homophobic at all. He was in fact pointing out how the gay slut he was replying to was being homphobic. By saying gay relationships don't last. True or not, you misunderstood.

It's gay.

Homosexuality always existed at and tolerated ( Romans practiced ) . The problem is the gay attitude, dress like a gay , talk like a gay , is to deny the fact of being a man and the cycle of nature that is to kiss women.

my friend/house mate is clearly a homofag in denial and he is annoying and stupid as fuck

> "not getting on a high horse"
> proceeds to explain why he's earned his better treatment than others

You post about chicks, you post that some girl is hot, you post about your date, you post about your marriage, you post about your kids, you deserve all the "breeder" comments you get from other people. Oh wait you don't get those comments.

Get some perspective idiot.

In germany, until the 80s people were imprisoned for life if they were caught being gay.

Yea but now why we should tolerated gay pride in europe or usa, why we should see every years guys painted pink , ass in the air in half in the process of sucking parading

Because of the 5 gay people I know only one of them isn't a fucking drug fueled degenerate that constantly tries to make straight people gay. Any time I would get drunk with the other four they constantly try to get you to convert its like a game to them and if I were to punch one for it I'd be labeled a homophobe yet its perfectly fine for them to try to manipulate you into the fag world

The homophobic retardation is too stronk.

Sounds like you run in degenerate circles. Nobody cares about your perspective.

good for u user

>Because of the 5 gay people I know only one of them isn't a fucking drug fueled degenerate that constantly tries to make straight people gay. Any time I would get drunk with the other four they constantly try to get you to convert its like a game to them and if I were to punch one for it I'd be labeled a homophobe yet its perfectly fine for them to try to manipulate you into the fag world

Exactly, today "gay" is not just a sexuality is a kind of sect, i see gay parents who convert their children.
Im not homophobic, im just GAYPHOBIC

Came here looking for this. Good job user.

im not homophobic, im gayphobic and im pride about being gayphobic, im free, and i clame my gayphobic attitude :)

I dont fucking do any of those things faggot. I use facebook to stay in touch with friends from college and highschool, or to follow football or other things I have interest in. None of which I share. Get better at assumptions faggot

What in the actual fuck does that mean.

so being gay is "liberty" and "human right" but this user is not allowed to be homophobic ?
Freedoms is not only for gays, womens, and black !

Oh okay. I'm sure you also complain whenever your straight friends post anything that might imply they're straight.

Could you make it any more obvious that you've never thought any of this through?

We should organize Homophobic Pride !

I can tell you are the same person by your same damn grammatical errors you fuck. Even if you aren't, you are both retarded.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where nothing matters, and everybody is a retard!

it means he is a closet homo who dreams of big dick

I should have put that I dont hang out with those people. Most of them were people known through work and other jobs. I would straight up get harrassed by gays because im attractive its like a game to them and funny to the girls I would work with at restaurants. I dunno if you've worked a restaurant but people usually all hang out and drink at the bar after their shift

>damn grammatical errors
Then speak in fucking Norwegian and stop use this fucking language than u american fags stole to England
And please, stop your pro gay propaganda

Outing yourself is probably better and more dignified than potentially being outed

i think ur r gay dear faggot !

Haven't worked at a restaurant like that. (Worked at a restaurant located inside of Saks 5th Avenue.) Sounds like more of an alcoholism problem than anything though, and alcoholics suck.

Anyway, degenerate gays are going to act degenerate. Sucks you had to deal with it.

Gays with dignity will act with dignity.

Keep in mind that degenerate straight women act very similar to degnerate gays, but get away with a lot more.

stop being homophobic

stop being autistic oml

Tbh I didn't give a shit about gay peoples until they said that being gay is not a choice

I don't. I'm straight but ending up living with a trans man that sold pot for a couple years. Met a ton of gays and lesbians in my town. Now half my friends are queer.

is that a turkish oil wrestler

no, he's a jewish guy in israel. I can post sauce if you want

This thread looks just as gay as the Netherlands but with less immigrants.

I don't, because I don't care about what other people do with their lives. What's the point?

why the fuck do you
break up your sentences
by hitting the enter key
every once in a while
like this?