Black lives matter is the dumbest group of PC fucks i have ever seen

Black lives matter is the dumbest group of PC fucks i have ever seen.

BLM hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi4fDIQbz3g
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/17/money-talks-from-ferguson-to-unrest-overseas-new-reports-reveal-soros-influence.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agree. As a white virgin I'm sick of all these tall dark handsome niggers stealing our women

A+ 4channing right here. Well done y'all.

>our women

"Our women," he says. idiot.

They are our women. Sick of yo niggers destroying em wit your big cocks

Does someone have the picture of all the donations he received and the fact that he received more than the funds of the burial of that nigger?

The comments were hilarious, I have it somewhere on my harddrive but I have such a a large unorganized meme collection that it would take me 30-60minutes to potentially find it.

Damn

BLM are a fucking terrorist group.

You should change it to

"*Black cop kills a violent criminal with a stolen gun?"

>Sluts getting paid thousands of dollars by a Jew to fuck with a nigger.

Wow I'm so jealous

I'm jealous too. 26yo and still a virgin coz all our women keep fucking niggers

it's pretty much second only to islam on the fucking retard scale

why u guys love cops so much when they can fuck u at any moment esp when a woman tattles on u

A black man who was destroying his community was confronted by a black man serving his. The destroyer tried to murder the servant (with a stolen gun, none the less) and the servant did what he had to do to protect himself and his community. Then more black destroyers burnt down and looted buildings in their community, and sought out white people to assault.

Niggers are literally retarded monkeys who see this as an opportunity to loot, steal and act out their blatant hate and racism in the open.

Sure

ThugLivesMatter

We need start a movement called WBSLM (White boy sex lives matter) to help us out

youtube.com/watch?v=qi4fDIQbz3g

If we could just fence off Milwaukee and throw in some guns, the nigger problem would just take care of itself in a week. No cops needed!

I am curious how much Kennedy got paid for the few scenes she does with black guys. She has a strong dislike for black guys.

BlackLivesMatter is a failed movement. did anyone read their list of demands?

Reparations! those niggas havent worked in 160 years and they want more free shit?

kek'd
every
fucking
time

The black community will never accept responsibility for their own actions. Their a lost cause.

They cant take responsibility for their own children!

Meh they're not a lost cause. We white people just need to give them more opportunities, more free education, more money, more leniency when it comes to the law and obeying, and more of our attention

Yeah but seriously, just make Detroit or whatever sort of an Escape from New York prison colony or something

Daily reminder George Soros funds them and it's intention is to create a race war.

>Their
>They're

Ain't that hard nigga.

Funds them how? What are those funds used for? Who's them since non of these fucking niggers can even decide who is in charge?

welfare queen

And for any CTR shills who are obviously here, don't bother.

it was easier than typing a post to shame me over spelling

RACE WAR!

NIGGERS AGAINST AMERICA!!!!!!!

He usually funds organizations like MoveOn.org.

>What are those funds used for?

Riots and other things. BLM is now international as well. Showing up in countries like France. You should really pay attention. Otherwise your ass is gonna get played like a violin.

I can't wait until someone gets fed up and unloads a few mags into a BLM protest.
Shits gonna be epic!

please don't cry

That's exactly what (((they))) want.

All evidence to the contrary.

If you're going to espouse racist sentiments, don't write like a retard - the irony backfires on the cause quite profoundly.

Do try to keep up.

>Need to spread their message
>Better block a highway and piss off all the drivers by causing traffic congestion
>That'll get'em on our side

>neo nazis wave White Pride flags to protest "niggers" = racism
>BLM wave black supremacist flags to protest "crackers" = fighting da man/oppression

Ain't leftism/marxism great.

WHY THE FUCK DONT WE KILL ALL NIGGERS ?????? SCUM OF EARTH.

because you are too much of a pussy

The DNC leaks showed he funded $650k to BLM.

I AINT NO FUCKING PUSSY. IL KILL ONE RIGHT NOW

So now its cost money to riot? And other things you say? Like what?

What should I be paying attention to if it's so simple you can't even be bothered to back up your moronic claim?

you won't do it. You're a faggot toughguy.

>kills a kid in an ambulance

>moronic claim
Nice try.

Sylvie dindu nuffin.

He was a good Milwaukee boy, only murdered a few people and was planning to rob a college.

If he was funding BLM why would the DNC be keeping records of it?

And if they were keeping such good records, what was that money used for?

Far as I know, posting dumb shit on twitter is free.

Still no answer or anything useful to back up the shit you made up just now.

Minor correction: the recent hacked Soros leaks revealed it. The DNC leaks were a while back.

>made up just now.
>can freely look up the documents on Wikileaks

Shill harder.

I'm not going to waste time looking around on wikileaks for shit we both know isn't there.

There's no shilling here. Let's say he did give 650k to BLM. Okay who gets that money? There's not leader or organization. What would it be spent on? This is a movement with zero overhead? Why would anyone even a true believer give them money?

something being racist doesn't mean its wrong. it's a proven fact that everything blacks touch, they destroy. Whether it be an african nation, a high pop town/city/country whatever, there is a direct proportionality between its crime and violence with its black population.

It never fails. Literally speaking it never fails. Pick any place that was white and is now black, and it has absurdly high crime rates.

Even when they are GIVEN prime area, such as in certain areas of south africa, they destroy it. Look at Hillbrow. used to be white, used to be prosperous. They took it over after apartheid ended and now its a fucking shithole.

The truth is that they are incapable of maintaining a civilized society. It's the way it is. It's not education or financing, its them as a group. You could put their asses in the middle of beverly hills with a decent job and within a month you'd have them selling crack on the street and shooting at eachother.

...Guys, liberals can be wrong about things without it all being a conspiracy of "Soros and the Joos."

THIS

They do have a leader
Forgot the name but /b did a joke where they made him dying on the hands of the cops trending on twitter

The dude you're talking to agrees with you. He's telling you to write well because people who *disagree* with you say people who think like you are stupid.

He's encouraging you to make the best showing of yourself.

i dont get it

That was just the loudest nigger in one city for a week or two.

try harder samefag

Crack, malt liquor, and guns cost money though.

ya she said "they smell awful"

Try googling "We wuz kangs". If that doesn't work, try "We wuz kangs, niggah".

Black nationalist mythos includes some shit about them having built flying pyramids by themselves in Egypt back in the day.

thank you user

Was it? News called him a leader

I reread what he wrote. I wasnt even the guy he originally replied to. But yeah i see what he said now.

I'd love to see a breakdown of what the money was actually don't on.

but they steal what they need

>I'm not going to waste time looking around on wikileaks

You don't have to. Just google it.

>we both know isn't there.

I've seen the documents and it's been on the fucking news. You absolutely pathetic rat.

>liberals can be wrong about things without it all being a conspiracy of "Soros and the Joos."

Except it is Soros. Factually proven. Terribly sorry that shatters your precious libtard worldview.

You really have no idea what's going on.

Try going on to the BLM webpage and looking for a list of organizers.

Niggers can't triforce
  ▲
▲ ▲

>Factually proven
>provides no link
>is surprised when no one believes him.

Spent on

I didn't say Soros' money wasn't involved, I just know you right-wingers are fucking insane about conspiracy theorizing.

Hurr durr Jews + blacks gonna come take my gun and make me gay marry an aborted fetus hurr durr

did that woman shoot a cop? source?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/17/money-talks-from-ferguson-to-unrest-overseas-new-reports-reveal-soros-influence.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

ITT: Bluepilled scum

>If black lives really mattered you'd be ending black lives

I can't imagine being as retarded as OP.

You live in a fantasy world and deserve everything you have coming. Don't say no one tried to warn you, castrated faggot.

Jew or Shill? No doubt either, but which to punish 1st, when the crystal breaks again.

>he thinks he doesn't live in a fantasy world

rightists are just as deluded

...Yes, because Keynesian stimulus is communism when a Democrat is president but normal when a Republican is president, isn't it.

At least have the balls to say "The lefties are all wrong about how important the Koch brothers are but I'm totally right about how important Soros is."

▲ ▲

SHUT IT DOWN