WAKE ME UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFXlrn6-ypg
variety.com/2016/film/reviews/warcraft-film-review-world-of-warcraft-movie-1201780459/
thewrap.com/warcraft-review-swords-sorcery-and-stupidity-abound-in-game-adaptation/
youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 autistic shitposters spam "it's actually a cinematic masterpiece that audiences were too dumb to understand, just like Batman v Superman"

i really liked batman v superman

i didn't

It's misunderstood. People go in expecting lord of the rings when Warcraft is so much more. It isnt high fantasy, it IS fantasy. The storytelling, characters, places, lore...they're remarkable. Of course generic critics are going to bash it because it wasnt 3 films made by Peter Jackson simultaneously.

it has a 9/10 on imdb

Any retard can make up an account and vote on this shitfest in IMDb.

rated by 1000 preview screen blizzard shills

>caring about reviewers

How does it feel to be literally retarded?

Fun fact: If a review doesn't give a numbered score, Metacritic will chose a score depending on the kind of feel they got from a review.
None of the 4 reviews so far have given a number rating.

Warcraft'svstory is basically a shitty version of warhammer, of course the story is shit in this 80's beta male power fantasy

I liked much of it too, but everything and anything to do with the actual Doomsday fight was miserable. Not to mention the Wonder Woman and Lois distractions.

They didn't even have a grand glorious money shot of the nuke in space.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFXlrn6-ypg

tell your friends and your gf that you roasted a retard on a Japanese image posting board you nerd

This

that's so fucking dumb, but is the truth

WHAT
DID
YOU
EXPECT?

>implying I have a gf
>implying I have friends

Joke's on you, my sweet burns on Sup Forums are all I have, and thus immensely important to me

FUCK GUYS. What do i do?? I told all my friends and family this will be amazing. My reputation as a film buff is fucked. It's BvS all over again. How do i justify 3 years at film school now?

There pretty accurate though. That review for 1/10 was pretty fucking harsh.

When a critic starts saying that Super Mario movie is better then this, you know he can't be taken seriously anymore... especially with the "Battlefied Earth" part. This just come off as determination to hate the movie.

"Critics throw the term “soulless corporate filmmaking” around with abandon, but movies like “Warcraft” really manage to redefine the term."
Yes because absolutely no soul went into this movie and it was made on the sole purpuse to cash-in on Blizzard's franchise.

>Stuffed with shit
Videokino is over before it even began.
Wew.

what a sad existence go back to r9k you speg lord

>given a 10 by the same guy who gave Neighbours 2 a 64

I knew this would happen
The warning signs were all there: this immense "pandering" to video game players as if historically they have ever showed up for a movie!

TAKE FUCKING LORD OF THE RINGS THEN ADD PLANET OF THE APES

Fuck the video game 'enthusiast' who was going to see it anyway. Make movie for lowest common denominator

Cgi dwarves man. Hope the movie bombs specifically because cgi dwarves.

>V-V-VIDYAKINO IS COMING, CRITICS LOVED IT
BTFO
T
F
O

by that logic, any retard can be a critic

SHOULD HAVE DONE AN OVERWATCH ANIMATED MOVIE!

>implying I exist

Cast it

pic related as Mercy

everthing has 9/10 bc videofags vote 10/10 for it no matter what

RT only considers people that have already watched the movie, IMDb doesn't.

>Metacritic

>metacritic

>visible gums

kysf

>Warcucks following the DCuck path

you can say what you want, but bvs was a box office success.

at this point, opinions don't matter. it's just about how much it's gonna make.

Metacritic isn't reliable for movie reviews though
See

The worst part if all reviews describe movies as "soulless" and basically a corporate production. It took Blizzard 10 fucking years to get into production, they fired Rami because his script was too generic and one-sided and THAT'S the best result of all these decisions?

>"Warcraft movie is an epic fail" - Geoff Berkshire
variety.com/2016/film/reviews/warcraft-film-review-world-of-warcraft-movie-1201780459/

>"Stupidity abounds in new Warcraft film" - Alonso Durade
thewrap.com/warcraft-review-swords-sorcery-and-stupidity-abound-in-game-adaptation/

JUST
U
S
T

>they still couldn't bring themselves to rate it a perfect 10

>listening to the opinion of a Nu-male who gave Neighbors 2 a 64%, Jupiter Ascending a 85%, and The Dragonball movie a 4/5

IT TOOK 10 YEARS TO MAKE. OSCAR TIME!

But this movie is made by a neckbeard numale.

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Alonso Duralde is that cuck faggot from TYT

alot of them did you mongloid

>Dragon ball 4/5
Wew, how does he still have a job.

WAR OF JUST when?

AAHAHHAHAHAHA

IT FUCKING BEGINS

Foreign reviewers are saying it's good. Americans dont understand kino.

>people giving a crap about metacritic
Next you're gonna tell me Wikipedia is a valid source.

>The final product brings to mind those animated advertisements for iPhone app games.

B T F O

This. Foreign reviews have had nothing but positive things to say.

They probably bash it because it's a shitty movie

metacritic is a valid source of reviews though. if you care about reviews.

Why are some people so obsessed with this movie failing? It seems very sad.

What a fucking suprise

World of Warcraft had thousands of 5 star reviews on Amazon before the game even came out. 90% of them weren't even in the alpha or beta

Because the are "cool", "edgy" and "with it".

>marketeers shilling this movie obnoxiously non-stop for months
>surprised when people laugh at it's failure

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WARKINO!
I ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS FOR MY WHOLE FAMILY!
I SAID TO THEM THAT IT IS A MOVIE ABOUT THE PLACE I WASTED MY YOUTH IN!
THEY WILL SEE THAT IT IS SHIT! AAAAAAAAARGH

I'm sorry. I know you have been looking forward to see your little video games film, but it's trash. Forgettable blockbuster slog.

As much as I wanted this movie to do good, deep inside I knew it wouldn't get above 50%

>M-MARVEL IS DEAD GUISE
NECKBEARDS BTFO

Because you and your ilk have been shoving this crap down our throat for weeks. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Because you were the most obnoxious shills i've ever seen in Sup Forums
Enjoy your flop.

movie is like 10 years late, i'm honestly amazed people are still playing the game

The game, maybe. The movie is probably just shit.

>imdb
kek

too old

Why would you want shitty movies to do well?

You want another wave of capeshit

I dunno guy I just don't see what you're all getting out of it. It seems fucking miserable just waiting for something to be shit instead of talking about something you actually like.

DELETE

It's 10-20 years too early

Google "Schadenfreude".

>he says while I'm queued up for a dungeon

is warcraft just social engineering to make new ghostbusters look good?

Mercy is 47 in-game

Feels good when obnoxious autists get their shit pushed in, Sup Forumsedditors specifically.

Lol it lost to even angry birds

youtu.be/YtymmqbEmKw

Im sorry for half assing it. Im pretty bad at editing

>Broadcasting your shit taste

Okay?

duncan jones doing serious damage control on twitter

>"you are too dumb to understand"
>"it's 2deep4you"
>"g-guys?"

one of the greatest things ive seen in a while holy shit thanks for the kek user

JUST
U
S
T

overwatch would only work if it was done by pixar, live action would be just as bad as WoW

A true statement. Most critics are retards who can't get work elsewhere.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

This message is being sent to confirm that all credit card information has been removed from the World of Warcraft account [redacted], effectively cancelling its recurring subscription as of August 25, 2008 10:11 PM UTC. The account will not bill or renew any further unless new payment information (credit card or game card) is manually entered in.

i was just curious how long it's been, so i looked for the email

> tfw I've been following david bowies fat neck bearded faggot of a son for months on twitter hyping this movie up

What actually stops reviewers from publishing before the embargo? Will the studio just stop cooperating with them or do they have to sign something in order to see critic screenings?

>Even SJW cucks hate it despite it pandering to them

O I am laffin

>It's a critics hate it an fans love it episode

it is the definition of high fantasy, u don't understand what that means

You may get blacklisted and not invited to future pre-screenings.