/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Good Cunts Edition

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Good Cunts Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvTvtIeXJ1I
odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/robbery-south-dunedin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Games_scandals_and_controversies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are IDs even gone?

I knew Dunedin driving had gone to the dogs, but this is a bit much.

Evening cunts

might get on tc later, maybe dun know.
deal with it ya sik cuntz

Do it, you grouse cunt

Dunedin reporting in

Other B.I.T student in?

Race me, g. For real, that yours though?

nah mate not mine, spotted in cuntdown central. they'd swapped seats when I walked past after my shop.

lovely moon out tonight.

Ex text me today. She has nice tits and a big arse and I want to fuck her but she's super boring. Should I?

give her a fuck i reckon

Probably. Is that dangerous though? Why is she an ex?

Because she's really boring. I've pumped and dumped her twice already. She's harmless.

Well fuck, go for gold

Did you know Africa boycotted the olympics twice 'cause the all blacks toured apartheid south africa?

and then SA coming straight out of appartheid and cucked as

If the entire continent of Africa boycotted the Olympics who won all the medals for running?

>running
Be it from lions, cops or their kids, it's all they seem to be good at.

Not nz

M8, i've got goyim clan shit doing n shit.
I will fucking turn up when i turn up cunt.

we've always been a cucked country. the only medals we can get is for meme sports like fucking rowing and kayaking

youtube.com/watch?v=VvTvtIeXJ1I

Opotiki here. whos wasted tonight

107 pen is BULLSHIT!
Go hundy, mate

Dunedin here. Getting there

there's literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry

Timaru here
Anyone else in south Canterbury?

Rapapakarungu here. who baked?

I baked, I made a lovely Victoria sponge and some biscuits

I still kek at that match. full retard tactic best tactics.

aaaaaaw shit hook us up.

Oporungutakakirianga here. who DUI?

That's not a real place you fucking liar.

>but i can still pronounce it

what shit boxes get a charade

what part of timaru

gas urself ya kike.

Well, I mean, I'm in Orari, but spend most of my time in Timaru

Poverty Bay here. who poor?

Make kei-cars great again

what we up to tonight, fam?

other bit student reporting, what's up? ready for friday off classes (assuming you have a class on Friday normally!)

You have that pretty mixed up.They didn't boycott the Olympics. Teams refused to play the All Blacks or protested the All Blacks because they participated in apartheid South African rugby tournaments.

Pretty much zero to do with the Olympics that were in the Soviet Union and the USA around that era.

Did anyone else see the Sup Forums story on the channel 3 news? shit was topkek

No? Is we famous now?

Lol link? I'm not America n

odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/robbery-south-dunedin

Literally the worst area to commit a crime in, there's camera's everywhere i'm pretty sure.

no tank photos tonight

burn south d.

I could, but eh.

shits apparently going under water in like 100 years or some shit like that?

R A C E C A R S

Shit went underwater last year kek

fucking kek'd.

we need all the elements to finish the job.

Dank Race Cars?

Got any nudes of timas girls

Luke.... help me off with this mask....

Yeah dude, should be good, 3 day weekend, no complaints

You're not missing a pair of earphones, by chance?

Mebe

nz nudes?

Let's see

Nah i ain't missing some, but i'll ask around my class(es) tomorrow and see if anyone is and let them know, if you got them hand them into the office ladies on the first floor and tell them what room you found them in and when.

Fucking 3 day weekend, i wish i still had it every week. this semester i have a class everyday, unlike last semester.

post em' if you got them

Dubs and race cars

>In protest against the New Zealand national rugby union team's 1976 tour of South Africa (controversial due to the regime's apartheid policies), Tanzania led a boycott of twenty-two African nations after the International Olympic Committee refused to bar New Zealand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Games_scandals_and_controversies

Fugg it

Yeah that was great

Then my week goal is reached tbh.

just got a job at countdown (am gonna be covering all shit tier roles) can any supermarket bros tell me what to expect?

Sweet, all good man

3 day weekend's would be ideal! My timetable's a bit fucky too, a few big gaps which sucks trying to fill in time, but what are you gonna do, eh

Relish the fact you are always within reach of a bottle of clorox

>In 1972 and 1976 a large number of African countries threatened the IOC with a boycott to force them to ban South Africa and Rhodesia, because of their segregationist regimes. New Zealand was also one of the African boycott targets, because its national rugby union team had toured apartheid-ruled South Africa. The IOC conceded in the first two cases, but refused to ban New Zealand on the grounds that rugby was not an Olympic sport.[148] Fulfilling their threat, twenty African countries were joined by Guyana and Iraq in a withdrawal from the Montreal Games, after a few of their athletes had already competed.

i worked at the warehouse for a few months as apart of some course for high school (gained credits for it).

it wasn't amazing, the fellow staff members were really cool however, which made it enjoyable.

fucking 3 hour gaps are a killer. like today, i had PP1 from 10-12 then Programming 1 from 3-5.

ffs it's annoying. i have like no motovation in the 3-5 class because of the gap.

someone bring me weenies

I feel ya. I had the same scenario, hardware/pc maintenance first then programming 1 @ 3-5

I tell ya, Wednesdays go very slow because of that gap

And that's all I got

Any one got nudes of dis girl

we were in the same class for programming 1, gg wp.

fucking oath that gap kills it.... it really does.

what do you do in the time you got spare?

Kate Steele anyone?

how is everyone?

O shi
Hey mang!

Did my nails, good day.

it's dat boi

Do you ever get annoyed at having to do way more maintenance on yourself then guys?

I think Math & maybe prof practice also?

Usually head out to Meridian for lunch, kill an hour or so and then find a free computer lab

Yourself? There's not much to do, I find

that looks niiiice

fuckit idgaf anymore:

Luke Frogley: If you're reading this, or if anyone you know is reading this, I want you to know:

I will never forget or forgive what you've done. The only reason you are still alive is because I don't yet have a plan to kidnap your parents so you can watch them die before you do. I'm working on it.
I have you sorted tho. I have people watching you, keeping tabs, they know what you are, they know what youve done. Your dead sister knows what youve done and I promise you, she's as disgusted with you as I am.
I just want you to know that even though you think youre in the clear, as long as I am alive, you aren't.
I have all the space and privacy I need to hold you and your whanau at my leisure until I decide its about the right time for you to die, I just need a way to make the neighbours down in Napier to not ask any questions for a couple of days... the second I have that part secured, you're mine motherfucker.

I'm going to flay your parents in front of you, because if they were decent people, they could never have sent something like you into the world. I'm going to remind them over and over as I peel thier skin off thier flesh "this is because your son thinks this is acceptable to do to other people, why didnt you teach him better!?!?"
And, when your mother has finally died from pain and exhaustion while looking at you wondering what you could have possibly done to incurr such wrath (I know she doesn't know, you'd never tell anyone the truth about what you are), and you know that the last person you will ever fool has died, then.... then I'll turn my attention to you, you filthy goddamn piece of shit...... OMFG do I have plans for you.... Believe me when I say: After watching you parents be peeled and burned alive, you are going to WISH I were as merciful to you as I was towards them.

Goodnight.

PS: Someone post this on reddit for me. I know he trolls there and Im lazy, chur.

Are you always this edgy or is this a new phase for you?

Or her

Math, for sure. Profprac, no as you have PC Maintenance when i had it today, so that isn't likely unless you stream hop.

I fucking went to Meridian for lunch too.. i seen another BIT Guy there too, but idk if it was you. i had 20 fucking nuggets for lunch, then went back to the common room on the second floor for a few hours before programming.

>Do you ever get annoyed at having to do way more maintenance on yourself then guys?
It's more opt-in than opt-out for a lot of the smaller things, most chicks dont wear nail polish these days. However the bigger stuff is a pain in the ass, like paying out the ass to get your hair done. got quoted $225 for a cut and colour and i'd have to have a second treatment after that to achieve a good colour.

are you gonna fuck on stream for the rest of us?

just for him
and Im not edgy
I cant move foward with my life until he is dead.

no fuck off

shit I get mad when my haircut costs more than 40 dollars

What did they do, show us on the doll

Fuck, what's the point of having friends if you don't fuck them?