wake her up and tell her to get out

Tonight? We make soap.

burn her to death nd use the ash?

i'd take a dump on her.

To make soap, first we render fat.

Murder suicide

Get on my knees and pray that i walked into the wrong house

...moar??

i thought you were going in the creative conservative nazi direction with how you'd make her into soap.

ITT: Liars

Literally anything with peanut butter.

With the help of God and Rainbow Warrior we shall return her to the Ocean

tie her up, make her my permanent fucktoy, take her dumb looking piercings out, then oil up my dick and fuck her ass

Sharpie in pooper

>flip over
>eatassholetilltheendoftime

you got me, i'd deff try to fuck her belly button.

nice, more

Cream pie both holes

>use pokeball
>catch snorlax

Ask if the hippo wants me to throw marbles on the flow?

eroshare.com/mg085sj8

>Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I could deal with the whale blubber, but that fucking nose staple is a deal breaker.

Wake up, kick out.

>masturbating with crisco

Call PETA

Just because you have no standards and would fuck a cactus if it had a vagina doesn't mean everyone would.

Fuck it obviously, but I won't tell anyone

Jesus dude, this your girl?

Don't be sad that not everyone wants to fuck a whale.

Yes

>eroshare.com/mg085sj8

I was sure she was American. I expect better than this from German women. Sad day sir, sad day.

You can't turn 360 degrees cos that'd mean you were facing straight up and you can't walk straight up cos there's gravity above you dumbass.

I was going to make fun of you but I'm genuinely sorry man. I don't even hate chubby chicks, she's just really unattractively fat.
Also, her face is gross. And nose ring. Why do fatties get nose rings? It's like they want to be compared to a cow

omfg, she's perfect in every way, her loose pussy is beautiful, does it queef?

fuck these faggots, do you have any not sleeping/weird angles of face also upright tits also asshole

get piss drunk then get a quick lewinsky

No

FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FAT ASS FUCK YOU FAT BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS AND TOUCH YOUR BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT ASS #FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW

Her tits are unfortunately small for a fat chick

>I'm a faggot for having standards

That's my fetish

Use a pokeflute

Slap the flab and time how long it takes the ripples to stop.

She is fucking hot

no youre a faggot for lying

Kek

Absolutely ghastly.
Would fuck.

Whale, but nice blowhole
Would harpoon/10

Lying about what? Dude the girl is fat, has a tiny pair of tits, ugly tattoos, a disgusting nose ring and an ugly dyke haircut.
Stop projecting. Just because you'd stoop that low doesn't mean everyone will.

Turn 360 degrees and chase her round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition’s flames before I give her up.

Would harpoon/10

whatever helps you sleep at night you lying faggot

i kinda agree w this guy, i mean i'm no catch my self; shit i'm gross af, but i wouldn't peen this thing down.

The fact that I don't have to share my double bed with this fucking walrus helps me sleep better at night.
Fucking hell I bet light bends around this dense mess.

I've heard people use the phrase "hatchet wound" when referring to vagina but this is the first one that actually looks like a hatchet wound.