Dr. Red Pill, reporting in

Dr. Red Pill, reporting in.

ITT: Post your girl problems and I will give you the proper information to solve your issues.

You know you need this, faggots, so get in here and start bitching.

i want to be a girl

I am certified in Red Pill philosophy and gender dynamics studies in Evolutionary Psychology. You are getting this seminar for free, so y'all best start talking.

You have mental health issues. See a psychiatrist.

What do you do when she has an allergic reaction to chloroform?

You make up a story about her suffocating on something and you saving her life. Not worth the jail time. Maybe dump it in her ass before you're done spinning the tale.

Why do Argonians have breasts?

Get off the Elder Scrolls and go hunt down some pussy.

i have. i got an approval for officially changing my gender on my ID and every other thing.

I just. I can't.

Next.

I have a gf and she wonders the same thing. Now answer my question faggot.

Because they need to produce breast milk for their young.

Next.

Reptiles don't drink milk you retard.

okay then :(

>thinks Argonians and real life reptiles are somehow equivalent

Why do you want to be a girl? What's wrong with being a man?

How do I make my dad love?

alright, so they're poison glands, NEXT!

Love whom?

How to get girl to cheat on me so I can dump her?

My gf and I have been together six years, have a decent house together and good careers. The problem is that if I do not dedicate 100% of my free time to her, she gets all fucking pissy and whiny and angry at me. I am 50/50 that she is getting dicked elsewhere as she has no sex drive right now. Why does she want to much attention and affection from me if she possibly has someone else on the go?

JUST LOVE

nothing. im not saying there is anything wrong about being a male. I just.. never found myself comfortable as one.

Don't need to be certified to know the other guy pumps and dumps

>thinks argonians breastfeed hatchlings in ES
get your shit together. you probably play Online

Still here OP? I got a serious question for ya if you are. I could use some input

>the joke
>
>you
Does your mom know you're online?

Easy.

1) First, you have to undestand if she IS side-boning, it's probably because she wasn't getting what she wanted, not the other way around.

2) You should have made it clear from the beginning that you value your free time and that her pissy attitude is NOT acceptable behavior fucking ever. You declare this once like it is law - any transgressions of the law will be met by your calm stoicism and cool demeanor. When she gets upset and bitchy, you don't react. Don't fight with her. You are the man of the house and you have spoken.

3) If you ever find out she IS getting dicked on the side, dump her instantly. Don't be a pussy. Bitches like that are not worth your time, EVER.

4) The reason she wants attention is because girls are insecure as fuck and need constant validation. You, being the man, the provider and legislator, will be the one to say "when I'm having free time, you will respect that" and things will be fine. If she reacts, refer to my advice is 3) above. But if you're not giving her the attention she wants and then continually apologizing and taking the blame, she's losing attraction and probably searching for/ getting side dick as a result.

Best of luck, user.

Signed,
Dr. Red Pill

You're a retard but I respect the quads.

OP here, listening.

Just dump her. Don't be a pussy. Why would you want to be cheated on?

Fuck it I'll ask my question anyway.
So. Long story short a ex from high school dated for like 2 years has gotten prego and is I guess you could say crawling back to me. Granted it's been like 8 mo since we had any contact and like 6- 7 years since we dated. Tell me.... am I a fool for being willing to help her raise the child? No it's not a nigger baby. Christ I would burn her at the stake if that was the case. Natural white, blue eye little Aryan fucker. So tell me. Should I raise this child as my own?

My post. Op please respond

Hey I was here first! how do I make my dad love, OP?!

Great advice Sup Forumsro. Thanks!

mutual friends most likely, he want's to come out looking like the "good one".

Please be detailed in your response if you can. I'll supply more info on her and her personality of that would help too

My girl doesn't take it in her asshole often enough

Is this child biologically related to you?
Do you plan on marrying her?

If the answer to either of those questions was yes, you should kill them and yourself.

Honestly, if you want to get back involved and take care of the little shit, go for it. Just don't do anything, ANYTHING, that will be financially binding (i.e. have a kid with her, marry her).

If you really like her, go for it. But it's extra baggage and, honestly, if you're going to have an abundance mentality, you should just instantly be like "she has a kid? fuck it" and next her. Find a bitch who doesn't. There're 1.2 billion chicks hotter than her without babies.

Signed,
Dr. Red Pill

women with high libidos fuck around

women who stay faithful cant keep up

advice pls

Is it uncomfortable for her? More lube? Less cock? Maybe start with a finger or two and work her rectum a bit before inserting?

Thanks Sup Forumsrother. I appreciate the outside input a lot man. Keep doing what you big bro

Not necessarily.

1) If a bitch you're dating leaves you or fucks guys on the side, it's your fault. You didn't keep her attracted to you. You need to learn how to do this.

2) Women who are faithful were raised well but also somewhat conservatively, and possibly religiously. This can also easily die off given the right situation.

What you need to do is get a bitch with a preferable libido and learn how to keep her. You do this by basically doing the opposite of everything you usually do. If you want to study this area, you need to research The Red Pill. I would recommend starting at illimitablemen.com

Signed,
Dr. Red Pill

Alrighty OP imma trust you.

I like this girl. I asked her out once but some faggot beat me to the punch. He got one date and I guess fucked up.

Planning on asking her out again. She's super proper.

what do

The girl I thought was perfect and incredible and my 'everything' kindly rejected me after 3 years of friendship. I've stopped talking to her entirely as a way to just move on. Right move? What now?

kys

Give me some background. Ages. General personality of you both. Kings of things you say or how you interact. How do you know each other.

This can 100% be done but I want some context.

signed dr red phil

20 (both of us)
I'm a programming fag who's into DIY
She's an actor.

met in theatre 101

>This chan is going to be perfect
>The kind of chan of which I dreamed since I was new
>Everyone will gather 'round
>Say look at that edgy post
>What they don't know is that I have fooled them all

This day was going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
But instead of having LULZ
With all my Anons to celebrate
The Trolling threads, they do not last for me at all

>I could care less about the LULZ
>I won't partake in any cake
>Oldfag? Well, I'll be lying when I say
>"That through any kind of raiding
>I'll want us to come together
>The truth is I don't care for LULZ all"

>No, I do not want happening
>In my thread there is no room
>But I still want (You)s to be all mine

We must purge before it's too late
Find a way to save Sup Forums
Hope, I'll be lying if I say
"I don't fear that I may lose
To the faggot who wants to use
Not care for chan and cherish it each day"

For I oh so love Sup Forums
All my thoughts it does consume
Oh Suiseiseki
I'll be there very soon

Finally the moment has arrived
For days of old come alive

>A good thread we cannot make
>Anons are all taking the bait
>At this rate Sup Forums
Will surely die

This thread has been just perfect
The kind of thread of whuch I've dreamed since I was new
Post limit coming soon
Butthurt faggots giving (You)s
Who says a newfag can't triforce at all?

1) Your mistake was chasing a girl that long. Rule #1 is to avoid oneitis: the practice of putting all your focus on one woman. Prospects shouldn't take years to pan out, they should be tried and pushed aside until one works.

2) The one thing you did right was to completely ghost her. And I mean don't like delete shit, just don't communicate with her at all. Don't fuck this up, I mean it. There is a chance this will spark something in her because it is an extremely alpha move to cut all ties after a relationship is not an option. She will want your attention and validation for the rest of your days for FREE. Don't give it to her unless her pussy is involved.

Why would you take acting classes, except for stalking her?

this obvious stalking behavior and she probably already have you labeled as a creep

you need to switch huntig grounds and move on.

signed dr red phil.

Easy credits bruh. I do not have the highest GPA

Not OP but I think you're fucked. If you asked her and she wasn't interested, she won't be more interested if you ask her one more time. At best you can become her beta orbiter best friend.

Also, if you're programmer, I bet that you're a real beta while she's surely beautiful and social - she's an actor you said.

Here's the red pill you need : hoes and tricks. You must be an Alpha.

maybe you should wait it out till robot girlfriends become more affordable?

is yes u matoer

dr red phil where do i get all the knoweledges and what is the point of these knoweledges

I'm not really the generic programmer tbh. I heard it's good money. Used to work a nightclub before it so no problems in the social department. I'll move on if it's impossible to salvage

Be direct and ask her out to a restaurant. Don't pay. Immediately after that take her somewhere to engage in play - bowling alley? Something casual and unique. Finally take her to a third place, maybe an ice cream shop. If she's asking "where are we going" all these times just be vague and mysterious - NOT creepy. They love the mystery. Take her to ice cream or some shit. Pay for this but not the other two. This is to send mixed signals. Finally, take her to your place to watch a movie. Bone from there or work your way up. Kissing, whatever. If she wants to go home, take her home and hug her and kiss her. But your first kiss should happen somewhere between bowling and the end of ice cream.

Do you have her cell?

Faggot

This sounds a lot like Corey's method.

I don't mind, it's solid advice.

Yeah. I'll give that a shot. better than my original plan and simply going with the dinner thing and straight to a bar.

ye I agree. has been really hard, and I feel like a prick, but its the best thing for me. ur a champion xo

Honestly, you can even just go up to a bitch and say "hey, I thought you were cute, you should give me your number" and win like that.

Signed,
Dr. Red Pill

Thanks OP you delivered.

Wanna talk about all that pent up anger?

I can't fall asleep....

I stay up stressing out about life, traumatizing events, and past relationships.

how can I try to fall asleep? It's 4am now.

1) Masturbate
2) Weed
3) Meditation (don't think about your thoughts, just observe them when they come and let them pass like a cloud)
4 An hero (guaranteed to work)

Signed,
Dr. Red Pill

Honestly, (some men) can even just go up to a bitch and say "hey, I thought you were cute, you should give me your number" and win like that.

That takes skilled execution and implies a ton rejections, you shouldn't do that with people you know or you'll end up with a rep of being a desperate loser.

You should never try this before you are confident you can pull it off at least decently

Practice, however, is the best way to get rid of your fear of rejection.

But yes, I'd agree that particular routine should be performed on strangers, not people you know.

I've got a girl now after a few years of being somewhat happily left alone. I've kept myself entertained, got a nice car, saving my money.

She just turned 18. She graduated valedictorian from some magnet school and is already on her junior year in college. She's very loving, almost too much. She doesn't want anything from me except attention. Wants to come over and cook for me. She's chill to a point where I think it's too good to really be true. Way cooler than me.

Is this too good to be true? I feel like I should I let her go so that she can figure out her life in college and have fun like I did. I cant see her as much as I'd like since I'm so busy with work.

How do I have a conversation with women

If you want to let her go, it's probably best to do so. But she seems like a catch. There are, however, no unicorns and there's no exception to this rule.

If you want to try out different prospects, then let her go. It's pretty mature of you to perceive all this the way you do - to "let her have fun", as you put it. But if she wants you, why cut it off? If things are good, leave it alone.

Can you converse with anyone? Strangers?

Why do I like being alone and at the same time I hate feeling lonely ?

I'm decent conversing with males. Most women I meet are shallow and/or contribute nothing to the conversation.

no

That's because women are generally vapid and insufferable cunts for fucking. Don't worry too much. Just turn on the charm and get some pussy.

She wants me bad, dude. A part of me wants to marry her, even though I've sworn it will never happen. I'm gonna see how it goes. Thanks

bump

I have a fresh ex-gf of 2.5 years who worships me, is loyal, pretty, hot, has same humor and mindset as me, but I don't feel anything for her (I did at the beggining tho)
>pic related

I have potential new gf which is also pretty, not so hot, same profession as me (so is the mindset), ok humor, and is a bit of a size-queen which i don't really like. But i'm starting to have feelings for her, and she expects me to be 101% loyal in potential relationship

I had one night stand with a girl on vacation in Russia, which is the prettiest of these 3, but i don't know anything about her. She writes me all the time talking about how good it was and wants to see me and stuff. I'd literally die for her

wat do