What happened here?

What happened here?

Does anyone really know what's up with her in general?

Good shit.

She's just fucking awesome.

She's pretty good generally, but come on. This album is so sterile.

It's all about the remixes man

Love her hair on the album cover

She's forgotten how to write vocal melodies for the most part since Vespertine.

>sterile
>Tracks like Crystalline and Sacrifise
Maaaan...

There are some interesting, focused vocal melodies on Medulla though

But yea, on Volta and Biophilia she just meanders... Vulnicura is not too different.

it's good?

>But yea, on Volta and Biophilia she just meanders... Vulnicura is not too different.
...You people anger me...

I think it's pretty good. Second favorite after Vespertine (there's a huge power gap between them though).

I love tracks like Cosmonogomy, Virus, and Thunderbolt. Has this sort of whimsical feel to it and the lyrics for Cosmonogomy are bitchin

It's true though?

Cosmogony is a perfect example of her meandering half-talking half-singing style. And the melody is just so fucking boring.

it was my introduction to björk so it might be nostalgia but yeah I love this album. Vespertine is also my fav

>half-talking
What are you talking about? How the hell is that song in any way 'half talking'?

It totally fucking is. Verging on spoken word at times actually.

he's just trying to justify why you shouldn't like an album he doesn't like instead of just accepting people have different taste. ignore

Biophilia >>>>> Vulnicura

I love the songs with those random crescendos into jungle beats.
Do you pay attention to the lyrics? She ranted about Biophilia's critic reviews compared to Vulnicura and blamed it on lyrics.

...Not in the slightest.

Ah, alright.

I agree with this statement.

I'm just saying what I think about the album.
You can have your shitty opinion about it, I don't give a fuck.

It's just boring amateurish music with no interesting/memorable melodies.
Vulnicura is not too different. What makes it better is the depth of the instrumentation and the production, which Biophilia lacks.

Who Is It has nice vocal melodies, but that was written for Vespertine originally.

how about instead of talking about an album you don't like

you go make a thread about an album you do like

>You can have your shitty opinion about it, I don't give a fuck.
Sheesh. Hostile.

>Lionsong

It's hard to follow the melody when she stops for a breath every couple words.

That was such a good song. I'm glad she put both of the best songs on the album first.