Give me a good reason why you haven't killed yourself yet

Give me a good reason why you haven't killed yourself yet.

I fail at life so much my suicide attempts fail

I just can't muster the strength to put the knife to my neck and slice it open. I found a better way to keep the depression going tho.

because it would give the people i live next to too much happiness if i did

I need to be here to tell all the faggots of Sup Forums to kill themselves

Because I piss you off.

Because I have video games and also friends

too lazy

fear of going to hell

Someone has to feed my dog & i'm a coward

Some people actually need me, so suicide is a selfish and fucking stupid decision.

I finally decided to seek help, I sent an email to a Social worker employee I met recently at my University admitting my short comings, and she so far seems to be helping me, never give in my friends, if you're suffering, or if you're a degenerate, seek help, and then if that doesnt work out, then and ONLY then, kill yourself.

I'm actually quite happy with my life.

this

Agreed

Don't knnow. Maybe i still have some hope left.

But deep down I know that I'll end up killing myself.

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I live in a comfortable home, drive a nice car and own both
>I have a well paying job I find fulfilling
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I have a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

so you play sims

Nope that's my real life

lol ok but you on Sup Forums so you must have some aspect of your life you really hate because no one comes here willingly to look for "fun." there is no such thing on this board

I don't really have any part of my life I hate. Im not perfect but I do ok. I'm just highly introverted and have a bit of an Asian fetish so I'm here. Also I love checking dubs. Check em!

I have somebody to put benis in

For my mothers sake. I love my dad and my brother but they're retards who can't take care of themselves. My little sister is a peace of shit personally pushed out of satans asshole and into our lives. She can't function unless she or someone around her is miserable. Doesn't help that she has a learning and speech disability so she's actually retarded. We keep getting harassed by my dads side of the family who are a bunch of sociopaths and alchaholics. The poor woman has to work a full time job to support my family and then come home and run the whole house hold. I'm her only help but I too am retarded (Probably have actual aspergers). And now I am expected to go to college and wrack up thousands of dollars in student loans because I'm not rich enough to pay for college and not poor enough to have it payed for by the gubmint. I'm legitimately worried that when I go she will either kill herself or just leave the rest of my family to die.

Too much potential. If I were truly going to kill myself, why not run over the prime minister while he's out jogging instead?