This is just a reminder that you can steal shit from Walmart and as long as you make it to your car...

This is just a reminder that you can steal shit from Walmart and as long as you make it to your car, they can't do anything about it without calling the police. It's company policy. A guy came in the store and put a 55 inch tv in a shopping cart and walked out with a horde of employees trying to stop him, he put it him his truck and drove off and they had to go back inside and call the police, and by then be made it home and was probably enjoying his new TV

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2016/07/30/3-walmart-workers-face-manslaughter-charge-in-death-of-shoplifting-suspect/
wnd.com/2016/08/3-walmart-workers-charged-in-shoplifter-death/#g03BDJtzYSt29fQ1.99
bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being on truck crew at walmart, this does happen. And it comes out of our paychecks. Not management's.

thats what you get for working for the most capitalism employer on the planet derp

now thats fucking hilarious

Small down, big corporation knocking down local jobs. Not much of a choice.

We had to watch a gun violence video today. Now that was funny.

I'm sure they got his license plate so he probably didn't even get the tv hooked up before police were knocking on his door.

except the cameras outside captured his plates and the cops knocked on his door an hour later and charged him for petty theft

That's gonna be grand larceny fam

holy shit, they let you watch gore at Wallmart. im going to go work there now

>can't do anything

3 Wal-Mart Employees Arrested, Face Manslaughter Charges After Suspected Shoplifter Dies in Florida

ktla.com/2016/07/30/3-walmart-workers-face-manslaughter-charge-in-death-of-shoplifting-suspect/

enjoy your death niggers

Hopefully one of the cameras didn't catch his plates. Would be unfortunate since that's like literally all they need to bust his shit.

yea it was a 55 inch tv that dude is fucking fucked

>Wisham ran but had trouble keeping his pants up, eventually causing him to trip and fall to the ground, police said.

you can't make this shit up

>'Let me go, I didn't do anything

Read more at wnd.com/2016/08/3-walmart-workers-charged-in-shoplifter-death/#g03BDJtzYSt29fQ1.99

Walmart cameras at my store get 6 fps. And they are used to track peeps. On where they go. Not enough detail to see who, what they are.

Ive stolen some shit. Im 31 white male so no one watches me.

>put on game od thrones shirt in changing booth
>walk out door like a boss

2nd time

>mothers day
>busy as fuck
>walk out with mothersday card

As a walmart employee. I hate it. Management are to blame over half the time. Yes some basic associates are dumb as that cuckold. But management makes us do the dirty work. To save their ass.

Actually, no.

They usually have 2 LP on duty and they can stop you including physical force.

Source: Someone who actually worked at WalMart in the electronics dept.

in the Netherlands you can arrest someone as a citizen :)

Pander your lies elsewhere it doesn't come out of anyone's checks.

Used to do this with beer as a teenager all the time. Would just load up a few 30 racks and walk right out, nothing ever happened, stopped risking it when I turned 18. Walmart can suck a fat cock.

You're an idiot, OP
It's true that store employees cannot physically detain a shoplifter (unless they're committing a felony). They can ask you to stay, but they can't force you.
But they CAN report you to police, and if they do the state will prosecute you. Video evidence, when available, is pretty much a slam dunk.

The walmart in my city has good enough cameras pointed at the exits that if somebody is believed to have committed a crime, the police department posts their pictures on their facebook asking for help identifying them, and they receive identification pretty quickly and then charge the person.

You can in the US but only if you witness them commit a felony

So can we fuck nut. Just we are told not to do stupid shit like that so we don't get sued or stabbed. It's easier to let officials handle it and you just collect info

This is true in stores with security officers who have been granted the power to arrest. In most places, only a sworn police officer can arrest somebody for a misdemeanor. If a citizen "arrests" somebody for a misdemeanor, that citizen (and the store) is subject to a civil suit from the detained for false imprisonment.

If you actually worked here you would had called them Instock, not truck crew.

>except the cameras outside
Walmarts don't have parking lot cams

The Walmart I go to has 3 city police officers in the store and one outside the store in a patrol car.

Maybe in the third world shithole you live in. But there are like 8 Walmarts here in a 30 mile radius and ALL of them have security cameras. Even made the news when one nigger shot another and the cameras caught it.

Things are better at Comrade-Mart?

This article came out this morning

bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/

No, this applies damn near everywhere. At any walmart here in texas, LP can (and will) stop you physically, including pinning you down. We had an LP guy nearly get shot and killed while making a stop. Another got his ass beat by three niggers.

You realize laws are not the same in every state, right? You say damn near everywhere, but what you really mean is some places. Remember that Texas law is a lot more cognizant of allowing people to protect their property.