Ylyl

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jJLiBDdDVo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=3jJLiBDdDVo

I don't get it

I hate ellen degenereerneneres as much as the next straight guy but I can't believe she's being called a racist for that picture.

Really

Really?
Trayvon Martin? The black kid shot by George Zimglehopper had skittles n snapple.

Agreed user worlds totally fucked up right now

That's really racist. What was she thinking?

Totally. Dudes fast, errands suck, get a fast guy, errands now suck less cuz done got fast.
Fucking phobes...

Aussie guy here. Couldnt care less about what happens in america you guys are fucked up with your guns and shit. We just have a fucked up government that thinks we should follow your lead.

FUCK BUT IT IS THE MORNING

Also I still can't believe that motherfucker was troll facing it like that in the middle of a race. Fucking awesome.

You should read up on the story, what a shit show

So racist

Frankly its the people that immediately thought "thats racist" are the closet racists.

She think since she is a white liberal, blacks are good friends with her, and will not accuse her of racism.

cunt...

Only replying because it reminded me i want to play mass effect again. thanks bruh

Np.

the girl looks like a Chloe shop

I hate the nigger, a sub human mistake. lezzos are great, their movies are awesome, licking smelly snatch

you do know that in the pic ellen tweeted, the stick and watermelon were not there?

How isn't this racist? Jesus Christ what was she thinking? did she actually upload this or am i just having a sook over nothing

Welcome to 2016 where everything's racist and valid facts dont matter.

not fair

original pic. she was just having a laugh.

It was a big thing on many boards there were tons threads about it at the time, almost impossible to miss.

hahahahaha i got worked.

are people having a shitstorm over her original post?

Fucking fuck you

Doesn't she know that being a success in life and associating herself with them is just rubbing their faces in the dirt?

Indifference is the best form of respect.

some are. only the most special of tumblr snowflakes could ever consider that pic racist. but she's not backing down and usain is supporting her.

since when has giving a "girl" a ride on your back and a play on words about running been racist?

Right i did see a south park episode that had like a world word z thing going on with tolken. That now makes more sense.

sdfgthuji

funny considering Ellen is like a God to most of those SJW

the tumblrinas see it as her using him as a work animal, like a mule, or more to the point like a slave. I'm not even making that up. that's their reasoning for being butthurt.

He's a spoopy ghost!

Kek

Yes.

Dats raciss, she's riding a black person like white people used to do all the time, apparently.

the girl is super hot tbh

>the girl is super hot

Dude come on shes retarded

Cunt

shut up white boi, my great great great father was a thermobread race nigger. Before they came and abducted him, my ansestors used to chase down and kill wild antalopes and shit.

Then your kind came and took him. They took the fight out of him, they made him wear their clothes, and eat their food. They took the fight out dat nigga

And look at us now, we sit at home, smoke weed all day, eat fritos, and the only time we run is when the police come and try to kill us.

Fucking whiteassmotherfuckingcrackers need to get shot and killed

You lose, all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

nigger

ok

gg

I've seen at least one of these in certain scenarios in the internet.

Ausfag here as well, that's just ignorant

Wow you're stupid.

wow thats really racially insensitive

YOU ALMOST GOT ME user

sucks

hey, well, thanks for stopping by a US comment board to say you don't care what happens in the US. you can fuck off down the road now.

Well this isn't a funny thread

Fuck off

>US comment board
Please go kill yourself, America isn't the center of the universe and it doesn't own everything

what a cute baby ruth

>Breaker of crab legs
Lost.

it literally does

Indeed, "america" is the partial name of two continents and as such doesn't "own" anything. tell your special ed teacher you earned a cookie.

It was made for slopes you dumb cunt

bjkjjkkjjkb

This board was made *to be about* slopes, brain stem.

First is mixed, second not accurate, third usually in welfare and lazy
2/10 made me reply

IT'S TAPE

bitch!

lost. this was great

fucking kek

>shit americans actually believe
also with you national debt China owns you

Hola

Kek

does he have his laptop in the cart or his selfy stick strapped into it?