Hey Sup Forums Is it normal for somebody to puke after they smoke a blunt? My friend puked today...

Hey Sup Forums Is it normal for somebody to puke after they smoke a blunt? My friend puked today, and has also in 2 other occasions, I honestly don't know why.

yea if you're a bitch

Is he anxious? Does he smoke often or he just started?

If you been drinking as well then hell yes its common

Worst puke you'll ever suffer

Your friend doesn't know to to smoke. They are swallowing the smoke instead of inhaling. Next time they smoke pay attention to the way they smoke. If he shallows it show him how to inhale properly

I use to feel nauseous when I took big hits. Only little bitches actually puke. I take it your friend is a little weak.

I get dizzy when I smoke a blunt and have passed out before lol
And I know that its not normal
some people just don't handle it as well as others

Tell him to stop swallowing and start inhaling and he won't puke.

Also he should take smaller hits.

Also tell him he's a bitch.

WAZERDS

He has been smoking for many years and he smoked very often if not everyday almost.

Yea no drinking man.

WAZERDERY

Its probably not the weed, but the wrap. If you don't smoke cigarettes, smoking a niggerillo wrap will give you enough nicotine to get sick. Smoke a joint or a bowl like a civilized person.

WAZERDS CAN FUCK OFF

If you eat a little fetus before you smoke it'll settle your stomach

it happens sometimes, its called a badtrip

NO THEY CANT

Typically weed is an anti-emetic meaning it prevents nausea and vomiting - however, tobacco, particularly heavier tobacco such as a cigar wrapper, will most definitely cause nausea in someone who is not a heavy smoker.

Also, add in paranoia etc and they lose the ability to take their attention off of the nausea. Usually this is also something that you'll see in someone used to smaller amounts of pot such as bowls or joints, blunts tend to get passed until they're done.

TL;DR yeah man that happens sometimes

The halflings ought to know better

Kinda strange if he's been smoking for years. I've really only seen inexperienced people vomit, and that's usually only cause they don't do it properly.

WAZERDS EVERY SINGLE TIME

Yea but he is a real smoker, and smokes cigs as well. He has been smoking Weed for many many times, and we have smoked countless number of times during the last year.

Nice b8

Woah

Why not?

I AM THE SUN

These guys are smart. To the anons who said he was "swallowing" hits: y'all niggas dumb as hell

PRIASE ALLAH

We smoked a Black and Mild? I think the name is, and smoked a little thing blunt. Maybe but he smokes Tobacco a lot.

Very strange, because he smoked a lot so he does know how to, he isn't a pussy.

I AM IN LOVE WITH WAZERD

WTF is your problem?

MY MOM IS A WAZERD

MY DAD IS WAZERD

I WANNA BE A WAZERD

your friend probably got cancer from your evil weed needles you fucking sick cunt why make him smoke this in the first place? was wasting away your life not enough for you already? you needed to drag another unsuspecting soul down with you?

i swear to god junkies disgust me

Could ya stop shit posting?

I PRACTICE WAZERDREY

Only time I saw someone trow up from weed they were swallowing the hit cause they didn't know how to smoke. Never heard of someone smoking properly and throwing up and I smoked bud for 20 years

really not that uncommon...

especially if it happens during blunts... blunts contain nicotine, he might have a bad reaction to that. or he may be having a different problem. idk, when I was sick as fuck, if I tried smoking anything other than a small pipe, I'd be puking, because of the crazy irritation in my throat. blunts just make it worse. steamrollers have made me puke too.

JEWS ARE WAZERDS

It's kinda strange that when I smoke weed i don't feel able to eat and a bit nausea.

>Weed needles
Are you fucking kidding me?

We aren't wasting shit cunt, he is much older than me actually and has been smoking for like 5 years earlier than me.

Hmm but he smoked cigs regularly that is why it's so weird to me.

that's probably from the smoke itself. how do you feel an hour after a session? have you tried edibles?

It's not any less dumb when you repeat it a second time.

Hell yes, why you smoke the weed instead of injecting a needle? I never done drugs before but they make you a Junkie in seconds. I swear i drink my Sixpack every evening and smoke 10 cigarettes a day but those fucking Junkies disguist me. I'm sure Jesus hates junkies. One hit of a joint and your whole fucking life is wasted. I swear i know in my 5000 people village which I never leaved every Grandpa which molested me said that

>but he smoked cigs regularly that is why it's so weird to me.

yep you busted my theory.

I have no clue. it's probably anxiety then... I had a friend who smoked all the time, but then he.. idk.. got paranoid? he literally wouldn't smoke because he said it ramped his paranoia and couldn't enjoy anything. anxiety and nerves can get the best of us when we build up what we think is going to happen in our mind.

is it right after he takes a hit that he throws up... or somewhere down the line once the smoking's done?

>not smoking 75 cigs a day

Your crazy dude.

After smoking it a few minutes later like 15.

Puking is the body's natural reaction to toxins that you ingest, you eat a bad mushroom and you puke it up. Its why travel sickness is a thing.
Because his head is spinning, he pukes. Its mostly mind over matter though

Yes its probably my stomach. already have problems with him and the smoke probably irritates my stomach. Most times 2-3 hours after smoking i get hungry

>countless times... Last year

Let me know when you smoke errrrrrrryday.

Smoking cigarettes=X= smoking weed

Weed Has many different components than cigs do. I don't know what causes the nausea, but rest assured that the huge blunt hit he probably took was what caused him to puke. You guys need to stop blowing your money smoking whole/half g's at a time with a blunt and buy a pipe. "Sip" the weed, so to speak. You really shouldn't be getting really high unless you're going to a movie/festival/laser light show. At least this is my advice after smoking for almost ten years.

Tl;dr stop wasting your money smoking weed like a hedonistic nigger and buy a pipe

You are one of those guys No one likes to hang out with. You probably think your funny too

It's possible, in some people too much can do that.

>hedonistic nigger
So you think that smoking blunts is for niggers?
How much would I buy with a pipe?
The whole point of smoking weed to get high and feel good, if ima smoke basically nothing I might as well not even do it.

I think joint is more social than a pipe

And this time we got kinda ripped off and only got like a .5 when it should at be .7 or .8, it was a very thin blunt, had to cut the paper as well.

obviously, if your really drunk and punch a few, Your Gonna Have a Bad Time.

if you dont smoke cigs, and you wheeze down a whole pile of tobacco, Your Gonna Have a Bad Time.

That said, I did know a bloke once who was prone to the 'whiteys' as he called it. smoke a shitload of weed, he'd gag up this foamy white shit. not vomit... just froth.

he drank n smoked plenty, knew his limits. was the guy who taught me how to roll a fine joint, not just some bud smushed into a paper tube. but in extreme cases, such as 'we have well over an ounce to dispose of, a holiday house and a weekend to do it in', which devolves into posing such philosophical and engineering questions as 'how big a joint can you roll with standard rizlas and still smoke it?'

yeah... he whitey'd after that experiment... and the answer is a bit over a foot long.

Panic attacks. Being anxious can lead to this. Have him go with a lower dose until he figures it out.

Well we smoke blunts, but yea it is more social, there is something about it that makes it more passable and friendly.

Yea but he don't drink and smokes a lot, so it's weird. but eh whatever. Damn so you and that guy would get high as fuck over the course of a few days?

Don't know if he would like the idea of smoking less.

if you break it down... a blunt's worth of weed can usually fill a pipe-bowl 2-3 times depending on size.

but the issue with blunts is, a lot of the weed is just smoked away into the air. bowls are just easier to manage, and people can smoke on their own time, rather than puff puff passing until it goes out.

you're right. the whole point is to feel good. don't get defensive, just do what you do. but don't be surprised when someone suggests something different, because we all like our different methods. I love smoking out of a bong because you can get a huge rip. but if I want to hold onto my weed longer, I'll use a pipe... if I'm with 5 other people a blunt is perfect, because it keeps things moving, but I won't roll it up if I'm the only one throwing in.

go away faggot

Yea I totally understand bro. It might be better to get a bong but the problem is that it would be more of a pain to store and carry where you go.
Also like you said, it burns quickly and you could probably take 2 hits from bong instead of smoking a blunt that last a while.