If he hates people and humanity that much, then why doesn't he suicide Sup Forums?

If he hates people and humanity that much, then why doesn't he suicide Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause hes gotten get them "vegan gainz" bro

Humanity as in the most people, he doesn't hate everyone. He has hobbies. don't really need much else.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html
Let me guess. You're also a vegan, in addition to following him on youtube?

Not sure who he is but I'm sure he's continuing the Holmes work that he didn't finish. Just needs diesel to be cheaper to act....

I'm not vegan but I follow him on yt. you are not a genius to have guessed that lol. and the video is not really a threat, he is just trying to make people feel empathy for the animals. people just get so triggered, he is not gonna go on a killing spree

>he is just trying to make people feel empathy for the animals

"'When I see babies in a stroller, especially when they're crying, I want to put my foot through the f***ing thing and step on it until it's nothing but blood and pulp on the f***ing pavement.'"

Nice people you're following chap.

just a joke, quite funny actually I remember having a lol

he rekt that fag Leafyishere.
he deserve more than most on Sup Forums

People will say/do anything for money.

B-but animals , a-a-and vegan

Vegans have good arguments don't be bias. Do some research, not making fun or anything but people are unaware but love to make fun of shit

This nigger is retarded. He admitted at one point to recording his grandfather have a heart attack and later published it. He's a fucking sociopath

>favorite role model gets shit on
>ITS JUST A JOKE LOL

Kill yourself, buddy.

Yeah not a very sane thing to do, doesn't make the other things he says irrational

dude not even close I haven't watched his videos for the last 3 months or so I'm not even vegan

I always thought that Canada was supposed to be very reliable when it comes to crime prevention and such.
Clearly, they weren't as advanced as I thought they would be.
If they were, how come is he still out of the jail?

but dude, it actually was a joke

>Rekt leafy
That's not an accomplishment

because he hasn't done shit. and the police already tear up his room and stuff. they are reliable to make sure he doesn't do something crazy. they were checking up on him and shit

Nobody was laughing, except if you are half Somalian half human like he is.
Got any sources on that? Last time I checked there were several reports by his old co-students and neighbors, everyone was saying he has serious mental issues.

Wow. One cancer cell rekt an even worse cancer cell. Nothing to be proud of and its sad that you're boasting for your favorite cancer cell even tho you didnt do jack shit.

there was a video on his youtube channel about cops you'll find it surely. and I just said I had a lol over that joke. if you get so triggered by what he says and does just don't watch it don't join the drama. "except if you are half Somalian half human like he is." like how sane are you if you say that

>When I see babies in a stroller, especially when they're crying, I want to put my foot through the f***ing thing and step on it until it's nothing but blood and pulp on the f***ing pavement.

HAHA nice joke. I sure got a giggle out of that.

>Ur uneducated
>B But the animals
Kys

>like how sane are you if you say that
I'm not a half breed. Unlike him. People should breed with them. Nothing good came out after that, and he's the living proof.

He lives for the gains obviously.

real mature and unbiased.
like how does race have anything to do with veganism, do you just hate him rather than all vegans. what's the deal here?

Actually his problem is that due his mixed heritage, he became a melting pot, hence being psychopath, been rejected by his friend and adopted the veganism trend.
Also he's a fucking Canadian.

lol

Anyone who can say something like this should be locked up forever. He says things like these and then he is vegan?? I see contradiction in it, dosent anyone else. You prichiate all life and equality not just im vegan because i think it makes me better and so clever but i have no personality or emotions and i wanna kill babies. What the actual fuck ppl. We are all evil in some sense and equality dosent truthfully exist but we can all try be little better and those who think they are saints and say something about killing babies s just beyond mental. When you watch hes videos you see a giy with quite large head talking to a camera without personality or emotions. Quite scary and booring. I think he was badly bullied at young age or he is just mentall

thread/

He has told he was badly bullied so yeah i agree. Mentall.

seems like a nice guys

>giving a fuck about youtubers EVER
ishygddt

they dont deserve their pc hardware let alone your attention

And yet, he's not in jail... would you believe that?

Lets get him in jail

It was a joke. watch this on yt watch v=Zz2ETV3gWJk.
yeah, smh I feel like people enjoy being triggered nowadays.

There is a question mark after watch, fuck sorry