Who else here is a virigin? Reporting in at age 34!

Who else here is a virigin? Reporting in at age 34!

>me in the pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz8lWhW2K4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gomer Pyle looking mf

Travishing Bickle wannabe

>filename

I am looking for a trap girlfriend who is also a furry that dresses up in a cat suit and lets me penetrate her vagina when im sad

I'm 16 and still a virgin

fucking samsung camera beauty feature looks like someone brushed your skin man ugly as fuck lose weight and get a normal haircut man no wonder you get no pussy

Banned

>trap girlfriend
>vagina
I just figured out why you still have your v-card

M o d s
o d
d o
s d o M

Wait I thought traps have vaginas but were once male? Dont they switch out the genitalia???

Whoever cut your hair like that should give you your money back

This is how my hair use to look and stfu my hair is cool as fuck! I have my dad cut it

>Gomer Pyle lookin mf
Oh god user, my sides.

I'd ask if your dad is Stevie Wonder, but he's black

Godfuckingdamn nigga you one ugly bastard jesus fucking christ get surgery for crying out loud my eyes are burning

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz8lWhW2K4
a 32 seconds video about OP

dude... traps are people with tits who look like they are women but when you get down there "ITS A TRAP" there is actually a dick.

What you want is a female tranny

The dubs have spoken

confirmed

dude.... you don't have any neck... its just a fucking hourglass shape between your head and shoulders... That is fucked up... How fat are you?

Look like a fucking Lego.

WTF IS WRONG WITH VIRGINS SMH THIS THRED

This could be us, op.

Youre almost at Sith Lord guy, dont give up! Also fuck that, Ive had like over ten bitches, not even that attractive, just overflowing with the swag, bitches love swag.

So you're a virgin AND a retard. That's gotta be rough

>ITT: people falling for obvious bait
>No one mentioned every image of OP is saved from Normiebook
In conclusion....OP got cucked by dude in the pictures and is trying to exact some faggoty revenge

bump