So I'm pretty sure I shouldn't go to strip clubs

So I'm pretty sure I shouldn't go to strip clubs.

The thing is, I tend to believe what these girls are telling me.

Anyway
>I'm friends with a stripper
>she's always telling me to come down to the club
>I work graveyard so I'm like whatever and go
>I go there, get a few dances, hang out with my friend
>One of the dancers is really cute
>I get a private dance
>She seems kind of insecure
>We talk about my friend and music, she rubs her tits in my face
>She asks for my name, and tells me her real name
>Night goes on, I leave

Anyway, so I stalked this girl on facebook, it was her real name, she seemed pretty cool, should I send her a friend request or what?

Damaged girls are fun but if you intend on doing anything more than fucking her brains out I'd say no go

so you don't think it'd be creepy to send her a request or anything?

Do it, strippers are often times just cool girls who don't see any reason not to make easy money.

Dude I'm dating a stripper. Ex stripper now.
Fucking love her.
She was fucked up an just needed a good guy to treat her right an now she's a different person in all the right ways.
Never had a better girl.

Anyway the other point is it takes a lot for a stripper to tell you her real name unless you are a friend or a friends partner.
It's their defence. She opened up, she likes you.

basically what I'm asking is is it weird to send her the request, I mean she was at work and shit

No, not weird.

Since your friend is also a stripper, y not ask her if that would be weird? Fuck would we know what goes on in a strippers mind.

alright, the deed is done, we'll see how it goes.

this

Make her your girlfriend if you want, but dont forget at the end of the day she is going to be rubbing her ass to other guys faces for money so basically you`re going to be a cuck

No, she gave you her real name. You have to understand she has the fake name because its not unusual for guys to hang around outside waiting for her. I bet she's even been hit by guys she danced for.

She knows you know another stripper and probably figured out you werent scum. Strippers know which of the others are scumy and bring around scumy dudes.

Be honest, it was a man you met at the strip club wasn't it? He rubbed his penis in your face didn't he?

Someones beta and can't trust women.

someones beta and has no problem with having a girlfriend rubbing her ass to other guys faces. you disgust me

We hung out for a while in the strip club though. I mean I even stayed in the back while she danced for other guys.

> be me
> hanging out with stripper I met
> I stay in back while she dances for another guy
> it's a giant 6'5 nigger named tyrone
> he's really liking her, and she seems into him
> he pulls his dick out and they start having sex
> I start crying and sobbing
> don't know why but I start jerking off too
> they finish and she looks at me and says you know what to do if you wanna taste me
> I start cleaning off Tyrone to taste her
> Tyrone leaves
> I still have the girl
> pretty damn alpha, I ran him off and got to taste the girl and keep her.

So it's alpha to let other people put your girls tits in their face?

Nope, i have zero problem with idiots throwing free money at my household. And ask all the other girls i fuck with my gfs permission how beta i am.

They won't answer though cause they don't reply to creepy beta fags like you.

Dude she tells you her real name what more of a hint are you looking for

Then why did your girl get pregnant by a nigger and you are now raising the baby?

> I start crying and sobbing
> I still have the girl
> pretty damn alpha
This is shit tier bait

WTF man, I don't know what to say

obviously op

Yea, I'm thinking that was op, just can't figure out what the hell is wrong with him.

It's bait

Topkek, have fun with that shit

jfc its not op

>> I start cleaning off Tyrone to taste her> Tyrone leaves > I still have the girl> pretty damn alpha, I ran him off and got to taste the girl and keep her.

WTF. my sides

No, op here. That was me, should I try to have something with her or not?

Kek some guy is trying to get with a stripper so he sucks her clients dick.

The way I see it, if she did not like you, she would not have given her real name. I mean, they have like stage names like: angel, bunny, analbitch etc.

So yeah, and make it look nice in the message you send with it.

'hey, remember me from the club the other day? I hope you don't mind I looked you up, but I was thinking, wanna go out someday?"

SOmething like that, other anons feel free to add

But if she liked me why did she fuck the other guy with me there?

President Obama here. You're a nigger and a shit troll.

She likes your money. Have you ever hear of a stripper that didn't like someone?

yeah that's basically what I was thinkin

Damaged girls are fun for the fuck , otherwise you got some psycho bitch whining about everything.

have more of this slut?

>She seems kind of insecure

You are the only one insecure in here.

Strip clubs are for hardcore losers hang yourself tonight.

But I paid her with food stamps and best buy coupons. Is that what she liked?

actual op here, that's the point I was worried about :P

no no no no NO NO NO!

Absolutely no "do you remember me" and "hope you don't mind" shit. It's super fucking beta.

Just add her and start the conversation like you're friends for god knows how long. If you go with all that beta shit, you'll be done in her eyes before evening comes.

Some girls / men are like that. they are loose, they don't want to commit. But maybe, in the long run she will want to settle down and be with someone, like you.
The BIGGEST question you have to ask yourself tho is: can YOU live with the idea that she sucks dick frequently, and has done so before you might even hook up together, she has done anal, blacks, cum on her face, dominated etc...
In all honesty, even if she was a straight 11/10, cute as fuck and we share all we can in interrests... the idea of her having done all that and for god knows how long... nope.

Kek but you said you paid with coupons and food stamps

Here's some advice from an oldfag.

Go ahead and facebook friend her. It's not that big of a deal.

Also, the real name thing is usually a scam. It's a method that strippers use to try and build "trust" with dudes that frequent strippers.

It's the equivalent of a car salesman saying quietly, "I shouldn't be telling you this, but there's another customer planning on buying this model in a few hours."

part of growing up is realizing you aren't about to get grade a pussy all the time

oh my god they need to teach classes on how to troll properly.

Get out of here fake OP

well, from what i've heard, strippers are cool. super down for whatever. that also comes with dad issues, and if you don't want to deal with a crazily independent attention whore, by all means fuck n chuck.

you don't FUCKING say?

Haha if you read it sounds like someone did by this model while he was there and he watched.

Of course, but a pussy that has had a few legit lovers, of the course of many years, maybe an extra hook up here and there, but a pussy that's been destroyed 15 times a week and her stomach filled hot steam sperm... Nope

Are you a big spender? It doesnt sound like it. Unless you're spending dick loads of cash, you're just like every other dude. And theres tons of dudes, she can have her pick of the ones she likes. Strippers tend to find dudes they like because it lowers the chance they're gonna get hurt.

She doesn't need your money.

...what are you trying to say?

Listen to this guy OP. Strippers are people too, it's not like they're some other species

Underated post

You
Read this.

that's a good point. I was not a big spender in the least.

okay guys, op signing off, I sent her a friend request, just assume this is all gonna end poorly because thats how things tend to go when I'm at the helm. Good luck with your lives, don't feed the trolls.

Fucks another guy in front of him and you guys are wondering how much money he is spending?

Then she likes you. It's hard for them to find nice guys sometimes. Thugs think acting hard will get them stripper pussy but that's only the ratchet ones.

Make sure she doesnt have a drug problem and have fun with her. She probably makes more than you anyway.

Good luck OP, wish you the best

Lol well he did suck off the other guy, so they kinda did it together

I rally hope you're one troll replying to himself a dick ton. I don't want to believe theres either A) this stupid a person on Sup Forums or B) this many trolls that are this bad at trolling.

Atta fuckin boy

Chill we can't help it op sucked off a guy

This. this is it. this should be obvious.
strippers are fun . fun and crazy . have fun
and you of course know where all her money goes,
right?

No dumbass. These girls don't give a rats ass about you. You are a source of income.