What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U dead nigger lol

RIP HARAMBE, you dindu nuffin.

LOL DIDNT READ

JUST BUMPING NIGGER HATE THREAD

He was a good boy. Everybody liked him. It's the whites and cops fault. They could have gave him fried chicken before he had a chance to pull the trigger in the stolen gun he was pointing at the horrible evil police.

I feel like its always some white fagget murdering this vocabulary

>go to school.
>learn to write.
>profit

Wow... R u retarded ??? He had been arrested 19 time since 2012 and had a stolen gun on him when the BLACK cop shot n killed is bitch ass.. Than they burn they own shot down and his sister tell niggers to burn the suburbs instead...

well what else would it be,

checked nice

strange world we live in when even if the cop is black hes still white

I think u be dumb

Fake Gucci hat, Burner flip phone, Glock... Yep Milwaukee nigger indeed

It's a magazine. Not a clip. Fagboy

Kek yump!!!!! Soros a white billionaire is funding the niggers own distraction.. Or mayb not considering black males make up 6% of the pop and kill themselves off more then the cops, but they don't care about statistics right??!?!? Cuz the are illiterate

>quick draw competition, 2nd place

I hope you have more then just a shit Glock to defend yourself

Every time I see these stupid niggers acting all tough at their phones I just see them accidentally pulling the trigger and shooting their other hand through their phones.

Gets me every time.

There's gonna be a war, man. I can see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

bonobos and niggers nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html

Nice b8 m8

You should be in prison for murdering the english language

all right boy back to the cotton fields nigger

>Being this dense

Glad you're dead, nigger.. love that you had pics of other dead niggers on your shirt as you got dumped on.. later, dead nigger..

Elaborate

sheeeeit

dindudindu

Elaborate faggot