go ahead Sup Forums

answer it

2-3-1

2, 1, 3

/thread

2-2-2
fuck the police

3 goes first, no yield sign.
I can't see the difference between the yield signs on 2 and 1 but 2 should go second because they are not changing lanes, and then 3 goes because they are having to turn

This is how it is in my state

> implying Sup Forums is old enough to drive

They are all on the wrong side of the road wtf??????

No yield sign for 3 you morons

321 car number 3 doesn't have a yield sign, car number 2 is already on the road, so number 1 has to yield into traffic

You can't be serious?

3 yields for right

1 has a yield sign, you stupid fuck...2 has right of way...then 3, then 1

2 3 and 1 all go at the same time and crash because fuck them and this nigger thread

3-2-1

3, 2, 1 you fucking morons

They go similtaeneously and the strong survive

thats not a yield sign for 2 you moron

2 doesnt have a yield sign. Yield signs are inverted.

It looks like 2,3,1 to me, but it also looks like 2 has a sign of a pikachu.

3 is crossing 2's path...2 has right of way. your state is fucking retarded

No it doesn't. The other two have posted yield signs and 3 doesn't, they do not have to yield.

2 is first, if 3 is not a faggot he should let 1 go before he does

no, stupid. 2-3-1

Are you retarded?

Car 2 is the only vehicle that is not deviating from its course, it is going straight ahead and the sign in front of him is an intersection sign.

What is 2s sign supposed to be? Looks like a hand puppet of a dog

Which is why he goes second you insufferable moron. Cars going straight always have the right away over a car that's turning. So car one goes first. Then car 3. Then car 2.

Literally fucking kill yourself because you obviously don't know how to drive.

its whoever the fuck gets to the stop first is it not?

to those who keep fucking saying 231 are retarded

2 does not have a yield sign. look at it again.

correct order is 2-3-1

Yeah, because when you're going straight ahead you stop for people who want to cut you off.

You are a fucking retard who's mum should of drowned you as a kid.

What is the sign on the bottom right below 2? Looks like a yield sign but not quite.

what's the sign of car 2? it looks like a sign for the Ministry of Funny Walks.

1-3-2

1 has a yield sign you fucktard...3 crosses 2's path...3 yields right of way to 2

correct order is 2-3-1

1 3 2 faggots

learn to right of way dumbass
also 2 isn't a yield sign.

yes, you're a faggot :)

2 goes first, as he's not crossing anyones line + has priority.
3 has to ceede priority to his right

1 comes first in the alphabet geniuses, then 2, then 3. That's the order. Get a brain, morans.

is this eaurop though? cus then the order is left one go 1st

this and these

WHere is the pokestop tho

>(you)

In Canada it is 2,3,1

As a T-Junction the yield sign for 1 would simply be a stop sign.

2 is going straight on the main road and has the right of way over 1 and 3.

3 is making a turn from the main road and has right of way over 1.

1 is making a turn onto the main road and must wait until all other cars have passed.

You should post a 4 way stop question. Everyone gets those wrong because they post some antiquated shit about cardinal directions or direction based off the person who has the right of way.

\thread

Europe? Don't you see cars on the right lane?

Wanna know how I know that you're fucking retarded beyond any any possible doubt? That's exactly my methodology for supporting my position. So you're literally fighting with me while absolutely and totally agreeing with me. You goddamn autist.

3-2-1 morons

you can't read. :)

2, 3, 1. Right of way is governed by whether you need to cross someone elses lanes except when someone is waiting at a junction to a carriageway.

>Been driving 9 years.
>Only killed 608 people.

They might be in Europe and all three cars are making the same mistake of driving on the wrong side of the road.

no. yield sign > right goes first.

I'm gonna go with 2, 3, then 1.
2 because it is going straight and seems to be past the yeild sign already.
3 because it is turning left, is right of 1 and does not have a yeild sign.
Lastly 1 because it has a yeild sign.

2 3 1

In a four-way the car who gets there first goes first.

Assuming all four get there at the exact same time, then the car going straight goes first.
If two cars are going straight and are crossing one another's path, then the car on the right (based off the in-car perspective of the two straight moving cars) goes first.

After all straight cars go, then right turning cars go.

Then left turning cars.

only great britain drives on the left lane you uneducated non-europeans.

Also, I'm a Britbong, and among other things, we invented driving and even with your wonky lane selection in the US... the same rules apply.

>1 has a yield sign you fucktard
That isn't a yield sign and it isn't at the intersection. Yields are only ever placed on a merge into a larger road which isn't what is happening here.

If that is a yield sign next to 2, then 3 would go first. But I can't tell what it is, and I don't think an intersection exists like that.

Y all niggaZ posting on a troll thread

anyone who believes it is anything other than 2-3-1 is a fucking moron and should not be allowed to drive on any road

2 doesn't have a yeild sign. The sign shows that he has priority but that there is an oncoming intersection.

Whichever car im driving

In what fucking 3rd world shithole is that a sign?

you're either blind or stupid...which is it?

Apparently no you can't. The post which I responded too seems to be under the impression that car 3 goes first because there was no yield sign. I called him an idiot and said that's exactly the reason why it goes second. Then here you come in all your autistic glory crying about how I'm wrong because car there goes second.... After I literally just got done yelling at some fagot that exact thing.

Just face it you're developmentally retarded. Everyone here would be better off if you died.

It depends on the signs and those signs appear to be from some foreign fuckhole that the rest of us don't know about.

Since when have we used upside down yeld signs u morons. Its a warning of a hazard further up. Ffs kids

321 bruh. they got yield signs

LOL! i didn't mean to upset you.

correct order is 2-3-1. be less dumb. :)

Close. Right turning cars can move at the same time as straight moving cars as long as their paths don't cross.

Which stop? I don't see any stop signs.

It is a T intersection tho, which yeild is implied in the "leg" of the T. Either way it LOOKS like cars 1 and 2 have yeild signs.

It's not a yield sign, so it doesn't matter.

2 3 1

Okay faggots listen up.
Those two signs show that 2 and 3 are on a main road.

2 goes first because he is on the main road and driving straight
3 goes next because he is on the main road and turning into a minor street
1 has the lowest priority, being on a minor street, and has to wait for both of these fuckers, even if he was going straight

All in all,
Lrn2Drive Faggits.

Yield signs are triangles with a vertex on the bottom. The sign near 2 has an edge on the bottom. It is a generic warning sign like winding road or rockslide area, not a yield sign.

Don't feel bad, it was put there to confuse you.

idk but it is a sign in germany

I'm a driving instructor, and this is just basic imho.
1 got a yield sign, obviously, 2 got the sign, that 1 got a yield sign.
So its 2 - 3 - 1.
End of story, dont let any trolls get to your head boys.

France

Its actually a warning sign, that he's on the main road and 1 has a yield sign.

you still can't read. :)

i never said 2 has yield sign. i've been saying all along, correct order is 2-3-1. were you born stupid, or do you have to work at it?

You're right. It is a picture so the laws of physics don't apply.
Car 1 drives off into space
Car 2 submerges because it has its submergion lions
Car 3 keeps driving on the road because car 3 is a pussy
user misspells because user don't give a fuck

Take a closer look, 2 doesn't have a yield sign. If you are confused, look up a picture of a yield sign and see how the sign at 2 looks different.

3,1,2 u fags

Like, all of Europe?

There is no stop signs for 2 or 3. Look at the pic again, only 1 has a yield sign. 2 and 3 are on a through traffic street.

2, 3, 1

Why are we still posting after this?

My bad, I just woke up and was thinking 1 as in the order they move.

2's sign just signals that he's on a main road, and 1 has to yield.
Yield signs are upside down.

3, 2+1. 2 and 1 can go simultaneously. If can't do it safely, then 3 2 1.