Same cunt

hey

Same Cunts

Same Cunt

Same Cunt

Same Cunt

Let us wait for the 0s

ZOMG

Gather around children of the Imperium, for I have a story.
In the Age of Strife, there was a man who got Singles, he was proud of his Singles, thinking they were the best Singles in the land. But then, a man got Doubles. The man with singles check'd the man with dubs, for he earned his dubs rightfully and was not jealous of them. Then a third man got Triples, both of the previous men hailed the man's trips, believing them a sign of good will from the gods, assisting the man care for his trips, hoping they would get trips of their own in the future. But then a man came out of the shadows with Quads. All three praised his Quads of Leadership. He told them not to praise his quads, as they were as normal a their numbers. And with that, he led them to victory in battle.

Check my Emperor's Quads

You guys realize that you still have about 9000 more shitposts to go... Right?

Bigg ol titties

I got nothing better to do

more like 8999 amiright?
>top lel

Bush did 9/11

easy

Lets say we think jews art dirty

It's going to be me guys

no its not

dubs confirm

fuck

You'll be lucky. Still 100k posts off

Fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ayyy

Aye

Nope

(´• ω •`)

Check this

checked

not happend in this thread

What do I get?