So now that she's going to be president, who's ready for the age of consent to be changed?

So now that she's going to be president, who's ready for the age of consent to be changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/putins-online-troll-factory-may-be-trying-to-get-trump-elected-to-undermine-the-us/
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't been following what she said.
What's the age that she's trying to get at?

>literally the job of every defense lawyer ever

She was a lawyer...
This is what they do...
Guilty or not they must defend the cunts....

you can choose not too. For female lawyers it's as easy as saying 'i dont feel safe in the room with him'.

Deciding who will pay you based on innocence. You're an idiot. For me its as easy as saying 'have fun being poor because of your morals ya fuck'.

Sure, but you're not going to be a defense lawyer for very long.

Orrrrrrrr u can earn a packet...
Believe me... They do it for the money not what it represents in their mind.....

Bush is hardly a "clear soul" he got in...

That's America for you.... Full of dullards

This

And this

>literally that makes it ok for them to run a country lol

Are we against cheese pizza and cheddar rigatoni now?

Better than whatever backwater shithole you're from, I'm sure.

Haha taking offence then trying to offend while not knowing where I reside....
What a clod.... Your country is a miss mash of inbred and backward thinking Assholes... Deal with it faggot

you look fucking stupid.

OK glad you're OK with a child rapist supporter running the country

But she finds it funny how she got him off for less time. Also they never denied the charges. So it was know he was guilty. It's different to defend someone that may be innocent, another thing to defend to not have him pay for his crimes

>Your*
Fucking illiterate fag

It's 'you're' in this context retard. Not fucking 'glad your ok' it's 'glad you are ok'

Fucking newfag. It's your. Do you need a grammar lesson ? I bet you think your fucking smart as shit sitting over their in you're fucking moms basement

Holy shit the irony.

You're so retarded holy shit it hurts. The best part is that you will continue to defend yourself.

You're= a contraction of "you are"

your= possessive

my DUDE

rawstory.com/2016/07/putins-online-troll-factory-may-be-trying-to-get-trump-elected-to-undermine-the-us/
Ok guys, I wanted to get in early to say that Putin shills are active in this area.
A few days ago I noticed a new sort of post happening - critical of Trump to start with, but ending up saying Hillary is no better.

Subtle - it is aimed at those who think badly of Trump, but then it makes the false association with Clinton - undermining her as well. An attack on Clinton supporters, disguised as an attack on Trump.

Where it gets even more interesting is that in the thread where this first happened we started to see multiple posters quickly posting the same sort of message, often using the same insults "Dumb nigger" was common to several.

Then when someone suggested it was shilling for Trump there were a flood of claims about the DNC emails - claiming lots of stuff was in there that isn't, and refusing to give quotes or examples.

The responses when asked for quotes were again fast and multiple - and often used the word "spoonfed" even when it was made clear that the poster had read the emails and done their homework, and was just pointing out that the emails did not contain the lies that were being put forward.

Then an accusation of it being Putin’s lie factory bots was made - and a flood of Back to the Future graphics appeared within a minute - all trying to suggest that this was paranoid old fashioned cold war stuff, without ever arguing that of course Russia would never be pumping out propaganda or shilling for Trump, oh no, they are our friends and allies and do not approve of Trump's anti Nato anti Eu anti Ukraine policies, and they have never given him money, no, no, never that.

They just all tried deflecting criticism with the same lame joke.

It was obvious that a playbook was being used, and they had been caught.

Dude shut the fuck up. I'm right, your wrong. Your a fag. I like you're shirts. Sit their and suck your moms tits over they're

Fucking nonsense. She was a state attorney, she defended an appointed client and she won.

The next day they got better – some obvious “why you hate Russia stuff?” and pro Russian posts (or at least saying the word hypocrite a lot and saying America/Europe was as bad. Again a few Back to the Future and the (false) claim that the Cold War is over and old hat.
The last couple of days, even more subtle. Now they just do the little neg big neg post, and go quiet. They don’t respond when asked for evidence or get acalled out, and they don’t respond when someone says its a Putin bot. They just keep throwing out the negs.

See if you can spot them in this thread...

today they also seem to be focusing on the rape case that Clinton defended, bring up the lie that she laughed about it...

inb4 back to the future, cold war is over (oh no it isn't!) dumb nigger and hillary will rig the election just like she did the primaries look at the emails...

TLDNR: Shills are at work, with a set response playbook, throwing negs and then equating Clinton with Trump, and posting pro Russia stuff.

Since we are off topic, my female boss in a one on one meeting, had her shit unbuttoned and her cleavage was basically in my face. What do? She is on a call bit will be back in 2

She said she supported him getting off and the charges weren't a big deal.... she literally said "rape is such a subjective thing"

She did her job

I'm talking years after that faggot. You can do your job but saying you support the rapid of kids 30 years later.....

damage control. it was her candor that everyone was complaining about.

Listen to this dude
He's smart

you do know this is all false. Or to put it anther way - play me the tape. send me a link to it.

can't? because it is a lie.

there is a tape of her talking about the case where she says she hated doing it, but was assigned the case and could not get out of it. where she says she was disgusted by the plea bargain the prosecutor offered, that the sentence was too low, and that he got it offered to him because he took a lie detector test which he beat. she laughed only when she talked about that, a sarcastic laugh, saying that it meant she never trusted a lie detector ever again.

this picture is a disgusting distortion of the facts,- a gross lie and a smear. typical republican shit slinging smear campaign lies. now fuck off you lying cunt.

So did the Nazi's.....

oh Britannia you're full of fucking gays.

Wtf are you talking about? Source?

>you can choose not too
now maybe. back then not. she was told she would be disbarred if she refused to take it. look up the facts man.

>not realizing the US is run by gangs
>not realizing lawyers have their own gang
>not realizing obummer is the POTUS and a lawyer
literally just dickwaving by ivy league unis trying to flaunt how they create more great people than anyone else.
potus doesn't do anything but make the sheeple think they have a decision on how they corrupt and fucked up country runs.

The job of every defense attorney, jackass. It wasnt murdering people, it was defending her client in court.

I'll just leave this here... factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

actually the man was offered a plea bargain - she never defended him in court.

Age of consent in my state is 14

where and when was this - what are you quoting from - source please.

u mean defending europe from Bolshewik scum is the job of shillary?

>factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

this exactly this - the OP is a fucking liar.

Lol, never seen so much support for hrc on Sup Forums

As far as I'm concerned, this is a non story. If she had tanked the case...then I could see getting pissed about it

WRONG! Haha I knew you would assume the UK! And your wrong nig nog

You don't have to like it. And she did.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if her husband wasn't a rapist. Something about "Bills" I guess. Clinton, Cosby

You know that site is "answered" by freelancers, right?
As in, not a legal, paralegal or even a goddamn defense attorney's secretary?

And literally the same kind of dirt you can find on EVERY politician

you know it is true - if you had heard the tape, as I have that is exactly what she says.

the OP version is false and misleading, a lie

fuck hrc

Only cucks are voting for this lying cunt

Link to audio or it didn't happen

She worked as a lawyer. As a lawyer it is her job to defend criminals.

Does being a good lawyer make her a bad president?

Well, listen for yourself
freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/

So what, are we supposed to follow trumpboi ? m8k amerika gr8 again

Yeah right

>Literally a completely fabricated (aka fake for the Trump crowd) quote.