Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums
Question:
How can I clean/scrape all this rez (poorfag) out of my Bong without using salt water? The perk inside of it's busted so I can't shake, swish, or scrub anything more than what little water I usually put in it without it breaking.

TL;DR
>how do I cleaned my bong
>no water/salt

Also, general stoner threada

you dont need to shake it there is plenty of products out there that you just soak and leave for a few hours you silly twat

swish alcohol and salt or throw your china glass in the garbage

use rubbing alcohol let sit for like a hour shake and then watch it clean it self

kosher salt And alcohol shake til clean

It doesn't matter whatsoever if the perc part breaks. You can just use it with the broken part in the bottom...it'll actually hit a lot snappier, dunno why all bongs have percs now.

that looks like a honeycomb perc, I would just shake it up and break the big pieces up on the side wall until you can dump them out

Cows urine will take it right off

bongs have percs to filter ash from the smoke you nub

rinse aid with citric acid

Actually there's a way and it's putting it in a pot filled with milk at ambient temperature, then let it boil for an hour or so and take it out with some pliers or something. This process will make your kitchen reek of bong water for some time though

you need the nut of donkey and tail of cat.
seep in absinthe for two moons.
this will cure what ales you.

no, bongs have water to filter hydrocarbons from the smoke. percs just increase bubbling which is supposed to make the hit smoother.

in exchange it makes the hit less "snappy" and the hit is more drawn out and slow instead of a big burst of smoke at once.

you newb.

Couple of options you have, leave alcohol soaking in your piece for a couple of hours, or there are cleaners out there that you can purchase so you don't have to use salt and alcohol so you don't have to shake it up. But I would just soak it in alcohol for a couple of hours and you'll piece will be clean

50%+ percent of alcohol from dollar store. swish inside. pour brown water into plate. light that shit up till the alcohol is evaporated. the brown stuff on the plate is smokable it has a alcholic taste a tiny bit. but it still gets you high./

Simple Green. Works every time.

Or don't smoke resin because it's literally tar, it'd be so much better to not smoke anything than some resin. Just clean the piece and throw that shit away. Wait until you get your money up to get some actual bud. Smoke to enjoy the experience, not just to get a high. Smoking resin is only out of desperation. If you wait, your tolerance will go down as well so when you finally can afford to get high again you'll get so much higher

rubbing alcohol

"Ash or ashes are the solid remains of fires"

ash is a broad term
you nub

Yes, I'm sorry I used words with too many syllables for you. Nonetheless here is the point: Water is what makes bongs good, not percs.

91%iso(dollar store) wash and let it dry out, you can put it on the stovetop on low to speed things up
Otherwise just use a tool to scrape

Rekt

buy a new fucking bong jesus christ

works like a charm

Just get a vape, you retard.

Are you a fagot or something

>(poorfag)

Pour some bleach and ammonia in there and let it sit for an hour, then pour it out. It'll strip all that resin off.

The only people I know who think smoking resin is a worthwhile activity are rednecks, like backwoods niggas

Quick wash with 99% isopropyl alcohol, put in a dish, (I like to use a pyrex pie plate), evaporate. This can take some time. Don't put directly on the stove, that's dangerous. Use a double boiler or simply utilize patience and wait. The longer you wait the better. That 99% iso is 1% water and that won't evaporate nearly as quickly as the alcohol. When it's completely dry, you take a razor blade and scrape the junk off the pie plate.

This is basically qwiso hash. Same basic idea.

Also, you should find something else to smoke. Dis shit nasty as fuck.

try harder

nah, no need for any shaking

Aww, the difficult life of a worthless stoner piece of shit. My heart breaks for you.

Get a toilet brush and rub that fucker

also get rid of the perc, buy a new one

Are you not?!!?
Vapes do it better, the only reason not to have one is if you are like homeless or something.

smoke dabs bro, have to clean less often