Anybody know some good sites to torrent textbooks for next semester...

Anybody know some good sites to torrent textbooks for next semester? I'm on a budget and PB offers a very limited selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
m.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/hrgmv/tracker_with_pdfsebooks_of_college_textbooks/c1xrq44?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die imperialist scum
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

I appreciate the humor but that isn't helpful

bump

bumping thread because i need one too

gen.lib.rus.ec/

good man

not torrent but bookzz.org (limited daily downloads without account) has a few good hits for me

Thank you I use all the resources I can get my hands on.

What are you taking?

that speaker arrangement....

Upper division general ed and science. The science textbook wasn't a problem but the general ed classes have as many as six smaller, obscure books required for the class and I wont buy all of them.

you can try blacklib(dot)com

Good luck finding them then, in engineering and other science related courses it's not bad, but those kind of books get new editions so often, your best bet is gen rus library that someone posted, and God forbid you go to reddit, but they have a massive thread filled with different websites and ways of tormenting books from private trackers. I will see if I can find it

Something like this
m.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/hrgmv/tracker_with_pdfsebooks_of_college_textbooks/c1xrq44?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Yes I know it's reddit. I don't care.

Google "version number... , title, authors, pdf" and that usually works for me

Make sure you download the right version though

There's the Library of Trantor on the deep web.

I don't care where its from if its saving me money. Thank you I am already finding books I couldn't get on PB.

No problem. Good luck man.

ill look into that

OP, google search the name of the book you want and include filetype:pdf and "acid free paper" in quotes. If the book exists online for free, then "acid free paper" will take you right to it.

I got two of my textbooks this semester from libgen.io.

Holy fuck I've never noticed that, pic ruined