Person of Interest Thread

Two episodes on tonight. Better watch them both.

>Root as a ballerina
I almost forgive you for the hackneyed lesbian plot, writers. Almost.

No one? No one knows that there is an episode on now?

After yesterday's horrendous episode I don't know if I can bring myself to watch another episode of this crap.

Oh what a surprise, Root gets what she wants again.

i dropped this shit show when they forced a romantic relationship between jesus and the black woman right before they killed her off. it was totally unnecessary.

This has been pretty fun so far, Root being a bitch about Shaw notwithstanding.

At this point you may as well just wait a couple of weeks and binge watch it when its done.

More cringe worthy rather then fun. Something you'd see out of a generic network show, which PoI has become.

Shame really. And despite my love for Amy Acker, there's too much of her character Root.

Damn it Amy Acker has a sexy voice.

But then we wouldn't get to experience it together!

All five of us...

Where have I heard that voice before?

SIX!

Oh hey, it's the guy from 30 Rock.

>The cute girl who got popular has taken over the show.

NO! NOT HERE TOO! BACK DEMON!

So their brainwashing has worked. Sort of.

>Samaritan's Soundwave voice
Now this is what you should've done instead of using that kid.

>It's a viral outbreak episode
What did we do to deserve this?

It would be cool if it was that disease from the last episode.

Nice one there, Shaw.

>Getting shot down over statistics
Damn, man.

Stop it Fusco, you're suppose to be beneath notice. You'll get killed otherwise.

>Tunneling into a prison.

That's just bad luck.

>That's how the zombie apocalypse starts!

>Samaritan relying on street niggas to enforce panic

They need to stop being surprised when Samaritan's behind it.

>This thing happened
>Only one thing can do this thing...
>OH SHIT ITS SAMARITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe they don't just foil around muttering "I bet Samaritan did this"

IT WAS JUST A SIMULATION BRO

BTFO

Oh wait is he actually dead

Oh fuck everything is going wrong now.

Damn it, Fusco. You're being such a little bitch lately.

OMFG ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

Samaritan may be more subtle than Colossus, but it seems to be just as ambitious.

Five episodes?! But that's not enough time! Aren't there other plot lines? We still don't know enough about Finch.

why is this show so popular in Asia

Why are they releasing so many episodes so fast?

I'm not complaining or anything but its been 2 eps a week so far and now 3 this one?

Cbs wants the show to disappear for some reason

The higher-ups fucked around figuring out if they even wanted to renew it, they fucked around scheduling it, and now they're fucking around airing it so they can finally forget about it. That's pretty much all there is to it.

I wonder if these saved characters ever think back a bit and say "Wait, was that the Man in the Suit i heard about on the news years ago?"

They probably do.

I can only find s05e06

do we get e07 and e08 today on kickass? How many hours from this post? Im not american

RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS

IM SIMPLY ASKING A POLITE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ANSWER ME FUCK YOU

swipe left or right Sup Forums?

I hear she swipes both ways.

I don't know, maybe? Stop yelling.

Even knowing how she is? Hell yes.

It's already out on Kickass. Click on the show's page instead of using their shitty search engine.

shaw is so hot

ok thank sb ut i was just asking

post rare shaws

ok

>back when lesbo relationship was only implied

literally perfection

im off now guys keep this thread alive for the next 4 hours please

thanks

>tfw a PoI thread gets more than 50 replies

Every episode I am waiting for The Machine to win 1 time. I hope I don't have to wait until the last episode to see it.

I enjoy that a super smart AI can't see the extremely obvious drawback of creating a super agent who can't tell the difference from reality and simulation. This probably makes them more difficulty to control.

Unless this is some serious keikaku doori level of ingenious planning where having a crazed agent is ALL PART OF THE PLAN. Then I can't wait to see how the domino fall that requires a crazy agent running around.

I mean, one the one hand, it kind of makes sense for Samaritan to completely disregard a human's fragile mental state in it's plans.

But on the other hand, it IS Samaritan, so who knows. Maybe it's just meant as a deterrent for the team.

yeah i didn't like that episode. i accidentally watched episode 8 first and didn't even notice i missed 6 and 7.

why are they wasting time on ginger beard samaritan operative? season is already fucked because it's short.

I don't think its going to win any rounds until Finch/Root unchain it.

It's amusing to think more on the "all part of the plan" angle, because that means that Samaritan has written off at least one asset just to have an uncontrollable terminator loose in South Africa (and eventually NYC), and possibly far more asset losses in the future as her rampage continues. This entire plan rests on a razor's edge.

Alternatively Samaritan is actually a total idiot with lots of processing power to grind through stupidity.

I don't want to read the thread yet, but I have to ask. I can't find any torrents for the new episodes. Where did you guys watch them?

On TV.

See

Thank you very much.

pol???

Why isnt s05e07 and s05e08 on torrent?

dont wanna read thread incase of spoilers

Person
of
Interest

you write that with an i not an l you dumb fuck

NEVER THE MIND I FOUNDED THEM ON KICKASS TORRENTS

lol fooled ya :P