Where were you when Meme Man was kill?

Where were you when Meme Man was kill?

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4XAYhF0ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you talking about?

Ethan is in the hospital after his appendix burst. He's currently in critical condition according to Reddit.

Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
he got sued

Literally who?

dude has a lawsuit against him, he's being taken to court for copyright in front of a jury.

It's gonna cost approx 100,000 for winning and if he loses he loses everything.

lose lose scenario

Who is this guy? I have seen his face before but I have no idea.

user it's an open and shut case, there is no possible way that a jury will find that they owe that fucking balding ratfaced """"bold guy""""" anything at all.

Stop lying.

He has pro bono representation, it's all in this video.

source on this friendo

Good, fuck this retard and all my deadbeat friends who think he's funny. Web comics are the worst.

>Good
If you think this is "good" then I hope you think it's "good" that you should be able to successfully sue someone for criticizing your work.

Its that guy from redlettermedia

We will take care of Hila now?

Ethan and Hila are top tier comfy YouTube.
Fuck you Sup Forums.

>Remember the thread posted about Monty being in critical condition
>Haha fuck off Sup Forums
>It was true
>I always check this shit now

>person didn't like how people make fun of his videos
>sues

not to be on h3h3 side but this is kinda ridiculous that you're throwing a hissy fit over someone who said something online

Good comedians are cultural icons and bad ones are pariahs that have to suffer unthinkable amounts of shame and rejection. I didn't make the rules, but I just live by them like everyone else.

How's he gonna pay legal fees if he spent all his money on that mail-order bride?

He's literally a shifty Jew who tried to cozy up to pyrocynical and leafy so he could backstab them.

18 year old facebook memester detected.

can't they just play the holocaust card and win?

You got me user, sure invalidated my opinion right there.

>YouTube "comedians" will die in your lifetime

I googled H3H3 and they have a reddit page. I clicked the comments for the link and half of the comments iin this thread sound like comments on the redditor page.
Redditors GTFO you faggots.

Leafy's a faggot scraping the bottom of the shit barrell that is YT, though. Who cares?

dude sarcasm lmao xD

I bet you really do post Sup Forums memes on Facebook you embarrassing faggot. Go back to Sup Forumseddit

Fucking end yourself, kid. I'm the main character of life and you're just some shithead who came here when he saw a "top 10 scary Sup Forums posts" video.

>1,414,373
when and how.When I stopped watching he wasn't even at half a million.He's a one trick pony that managed to get unfunnier, how can people end up watching more than 3 of his videos.Utter fucking cancer

>Sup Forums used to like h3h3
>now everyone hates him
what happened

>implying all their fans plus more wouldn't crowd fund them a perfect defense
Not that they'd need it, I don't see how they can lose this case.

they started catering to reddit and making forced memes

tbf his content are ok, specially since we agree the prank videos are cancer

They got popular

So what, kid? Tell me about who or what makes you laugh? Memes? I enjoy bane posting like as what it is, a fine art.

E ZAY

ah le segal

>there are people ITT defending this hack
>there are people ITT who actually unironically watch YouTube ""comedians""
Jesus Christ

just the crossposters like you

I think you mean reddit used to? I'm not even memeing have you actually been on Sup Forums before?

you're the only memester here
I specifically remember Sup Forums's posts about h3h3 leaning more positive than negative, now they are almost all negative

t. neo/tv/

i think it's just one or two guys that are really butthurt that keep posting, compare the IP count to the post count

>t. neo/tv/
t.neo/t/v/***

the appeal of h3h3 from what i can tell is watching some fat guy getting worked up about some stupid video someone made and feel superior by shitting on it for ~15 minutes
hila is basically a human version of wet cardboard, mumbling and saying meaningless stuff, often repeating something her owner already said

ALL youtubers have personality disorders and should probably not be allowed to live, no matter how popular they are among the kids

h3h3 is dead its ethan and hila now & ethan and hila arent funny

>a jew
>getting sued

Literally laughed out of court

omg hila is so hilarious and pretty XDDD

That doesn't mean he is going to die

Shit I thought you were talking about how he's being sued for $100,000 ...

Fucking hell m8, that Bald guy is a fucking tool. Check out that shit.They got sued over this

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj4XAYhF0ok

I can't believe I have the same exact pair of shorts as that old man.

Off yourself while you can my family

I'm at a loss. do you really value Sup Forums's shitty so highly that you need to lie to yourself like that? You know you can like things that Sup Forums doesn't?

Trust me I was unemployed for 6 months and browsed Sup Forums non-stop from December until last week and no one on Sup Forums likes these "e-celebs" except for rlm who are still terrible

Goodbye user

how new are you?

this is wildly inaccurate i'm actually a 19 year old facebook memester :^)

Does this mean the cunnyfags can have their threads now swaglorde?

Not as new as you it seems