Is it safe to take MDMA weekly for 3-4 weeks?

Is it safe to take MDMA weekly for 3-4 weeks?
Is it safe to take Shrooms weekly for 3-4 weeks?

Do These 2 drugs interfere with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Known_substance-interactions_and_their_effects#Mushrooms_.2B_MDMA
howtousepsychedelics.org/mdma/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psilocybin_mushrooms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it safe to take MDMA weekly for 3-4 weeks?
Well the recommended space between uses is 3 months but that isn't gonna do any permanent damage if it's only for 3-4 weeks. So it isn't safe but not dangerous either, just a bit harmful.
Check out this website rollsafe.org/

>Is it safe to take Shrooms weekly for 3-4 weeks?
Yes. It'd be safe to take shrooms daily for 3-4 months, although your tolerance would be sky high.

>Do These 2 drugs interfere with each other?
No, they are safe to combine with each other. They might boost each others effects tho.

wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Known_substance-interactions_and_their_effects#Mushrooms_.2B_MDMA

Yes- just stay hydrated
Yes
Only in good ways

Thanks, I'm looking into it for therapeutic reasons.

I just can't stop wondering that for example PTSD patients have to take MDMA in several sessions which appear to be weekly.

Any insight on that?

>Any insight on that?
I'm not completely sure so dont quote me on this, but I think the dosages for therapeutic use are significantly lower than the usual recreational dosages, and that makes it less harmful.

You will regret this OP. Wait 3 weeks minimum. Serotonin receptors are sparse and need a lot of time to recover.

It's safe but you will get depressed unless you get the neuroprotector Piracetam.

because
1) it's short acting enough for a single session in therapy
2) there is no significant dependency on it
3) it's non toxic at therapic dose
4) it reduces feelings of depression that accompagny PTSD
5) it increases feelings of closeness between the patient and the therapist
6) it raises arousal to enhance motivation for therapy
7) it paradoxically increases relaxation and reduces hyper-vigilance
8) it stimulates new ways of thinking to explore entrenched problems
cf D.Nutt

>Is it safe to take MDMA weekly for 3-4 weeks?
stupid for sure
>Is it safe to take Shrooms weekly for 3-4 weeks?
fine, just not two days in a row

together eh, trippy af

I've been on an MDMA binge for the past 4 days. snorting and bombing.
my left lung now hurts when I inhale and i can hear a wet sloshing noise.

>Be 20 year old aussie
>All my mates do 5-10 pills a night on weekends
>Kept this up for a year
>I do 1-2 every 4 months
>Worst fucking come down in the world
>What am i doing wrong?
I dont do MDMA anymore, for me it's like throwing away my mental health for an hour of mediocre high.

didnt know this was a ylyl
also lost

It should last 5 hours. No idea what you're taking, but it's not MDMA

This is not safe. Don't listen to anyone else. I would not do MDMA for 2 days in a row let a lone 3-4 weeks. You will do damage to your brain and other body parts. The therapy is not every day, remember that. Seen people do this before for the same reasons as you and it never works out. Don't listen to other people here you will do damage to your brain and body. If you really want to do it that often, I'd wait at least a week or two between dosages but if your still dosing every week your tolerance will become very high

how does it feel to be so cool ?

No, there are numerous studies proving the neurotoxicity of MDMA. You can reduce the oxidization of your serotonin neurons by taking Vitamin C and hella antioxidants, but ultimately if you are taking significant doses on a regular basis it WILL have a permanent effect on your brain, which often manifests as depression.

Shrooms are probably alright
MDMA not so much.

Either way, I wouldn't recommend it.

I think he means once a week.

when it first started happening I thought I was having a heart attack (and hoping) but I guess I'm not dead. so it is pretty funny
>xDDDD

drugs don't make someone cool, you're an autist if you think they do.

no u will prolly die

That was literally the guys point that you responded with.

oh so he was just memeing for a few upboats?

This. Drugs don't make other people think you're cool, they make you think other people are cool.

you're such a retard

so much stupidity from a trip, whats happening user

I'm offended by your anonymous post.

is OP gone snorting mdma ?

OP here
Yes I meant once a Week.

I found this guide:
howtousepsychedelics.org/mdma/

So how long should one wait until he can do it again safely?

mdma is quite safe as long as you're not overdosing it, drink enough if you party (not as much as Anna Wood please, dont be that guy), if you're not mixing it with dxm (never do it unless you wanna commit suicide). Also regarding shrooms, the humanbody builds a strong tolerance to psylocibine, so you need at least 4 days between each session you get shroomed

Hi guys I need help identifying these shrooms I think they are liberty caps but I am not sure (they bruise alot)

the inside looks like a psilocybe semilanceata but the stem seems thick, did you pick them up in the woods ?

on a field where horses usally roam

this.
mushrooms are always safe but careful with the mdma , don't indulge it too much.

would they be these ?

no they are more light brownish

and the stems turned purpleish after they were picked

you'll get more results if you make your research by your own since idk your location
you can start with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

Very interested in knowing what kind of therapy are you planning to get into.

Also if I was you I'd try to get some testing equipment to see how pure is your MDMA, It's quite easy to do with sulfuric acid and water if I remember correctly

they were found in sweden and it is season for them

and you should def check the list of toxic/life-threatening mushrooms as a start too

Doin chemical drugs is never save

Bump