Why do SJWs insist on appropriating male/heterosexual roles for their selves

How would you react to a female James Bond, gay Captain America, lesbian Elsa etc?

because straight white characters are the most popular and beloved, and they know if they just created a new character that fits their agenda no one would notice

>Jane Bond
>Bond
>female named Bond

Are females literally retarded?

It is part of the Femperative to co-opt all male spaces and characters

this, desu. same reason we get so many remakes and reboots. less thought and money is involved in simply appropriating a "brand" than in making a new one from scratch. so from one part it's less about gender politics and more about money, as is mostly the case at movie studios and what not

i'm okay with this as long as idris elba is the love interest

>how react to Jane Bond
well at least it's not a bitch named James Bond. I think it would be okay

>gay Captain America
this would rustle my jimmies quite a bit. they need to stop fucking with established characters. make a new hero, make that faggot gay.

>lesbian Elsa
nothing shows that she is straight or lesbian. so if she turns out to be lesbian, cool beans.

Even Anderson see it as a joke.

She's not even Fucking English!

>feminists and faggots are such selfish and pathetic cunts that they would gladly try to steal the audience from normal male characters for themselves instead of creating feminists and faggot characters capable of winning their own audiences

I'd rather have the jigaboo as Bond, because at least he's not American and is actually British.

>felicitysmoak asked

If Bond was re-cast as anything other than a white British dude, then I'd no longer watch Bond films.

Nor would I watch a faggot "Captain America"...

>women don't like when characters are essentially the gender swapped version
>now they're supporting it
I don't understand.

do people care this hard about capeshit? to the point where yet other plain character's gender/race/sexuality is a matter of debate? are there people that really get mad because XYZ character is portrayed as gay/women/whatever?

I grew up and stopped caring about fictional characters

>do people care this hard about capeshit?
obviously
>to the point where yet other plain character's gender/race/sexuality is a matter of debate?
yup
>are there people that really get mad because XYZ character is portrayed as gay/women/whatever?
rightfully so

This.

If women or minorities, they can make their own original story and character. Bond has always been and will always be a straight white male.

Because they're xenophiliacs and know they can get whatever they want because they'll just write 1000 articles accusing you of being a bigot.

This all started because fans wanted lesbians in a Frozen sequel, seriously, FUCK FANS.

If I ever had to imagine a script where the audience (an actual audience) dictated the story, I truly believe I would be moved to kill myself.

The thought-experiment of 300 Americans contributing their collective-thoughts into one story kind of makes me want to in concept. As a proud American. Fuck

>are there people that really get mad because XYZ character is portrayed as gay/women/whatever?

Yes.

Faggots are no different to me than pedo's or retards, and while I sympathize with their affliction, I have zero desire to watch them on screen.

Nor do I have the desire to watch a chick pretend she's a dude.

What's so hard to understand about that?

>>>/this/

It's easier to sell shit to morons