Motherfucking Trap/Trans/sissy/CD thread. Get Fucked!

Motherfucking Trap/Trans/sissy/CD thread. Get Fucked!

cutie that gave me his Skype, get back online ;p

Enjoy this instead.

I'd rather see him over that pic

Where are they from, maybe i know them.

Self bump, as im also looking for my cutie from atx

Hi

Hello, whats your age?

and who are you?

why are American soldiers such pussies?

Harambe loves naked banana!

Wow, I would.

>pic is me
Positive comments only pls

nasty piece of shit

Gtfo

Me

Omfg are you a burn victim?

I didn't know there are so many shit lovers in this world until someone started spamming them in trap threads. And I tought that I was weird :D

funny thing is i like both.

It's the same one guy obviously

no u don't

start postin faggot

Remember who you are
remember who you were as a kid. This is not what you want to be doing right now, what are you learning? How are you advancing? This will only rot your mind. This is a message from your past self, please remember who you are

I'd rather be attracted to traps than literal human shit though

traps are literal human shit

Fuck is wrong with the world...

This

I like the fact that he is literally shitposting.

Not literal, though

im a tranny

I know. I meant people on those pictures. So much shit material. WTF

yes they are. they are actually made of shit

Factually incorrect, mi famiglia.

No more than you, faggot.

I don't usually like those "traps" but them this "chick is pretty hot" if she's post op i'd fuck her

the shitposter is 1 user who does this every day. they also post old pics of trannies and other weird not-normal stuff. I'm pretty certain it's a non passing tranny who gets upset when others get attention, because they've had multiple cross board meltdowns when i pointed that out in the past. its sad and really pathetic.

i've liked crossdressing since i was 5

how does it rot your mind tho?

I'm actually curious how long it took him to collect all those. I mean, he's obviously dedicated to the scat fetish or he wouldn't be able to stomach so much of it, which is fine and all but why doesn't he just create a thread for it instead of wasting his time trying to accomplish... what exactly? His disapproval has been noted but obviously nobody gives a shit (pun intended), so...

snapchat?

probably a long time, they posted a 2 year old pic of me that i didn't know existed once.

She is the most convincing trap ever. What's the insta again?

At least the Spider-Man shitposting is fun. Accomplishes absolutely nothing but still fun, nonetheless.

MAOR

hey, shitboy stop samefagging everyone knows you're spidey too. find jesus or at least a new troll it's really starting to get sad seeing you on here week after week after week posting the exact same images.

Looks like Ryan reynolds

You sure it's not the awesome sex with trannies? You're a little slow, aren't you?

He's gotta shitpost in every thread he disagrees with. Give him time.