It's time bois!

Tame Impala is now officially mainstream, therefore it's up to us to find another band that is similar, so we can berate the shit out of tame impala when one of our friends say how "great" they are.

You know what to do bois, list down all the bad things about Tame Impala!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRoiuV8Fcm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when has tame impala never been mainstream?
elephant was song of the year in Australia when lonerism dropped

but user, they were worse before they became mainstream

i like some songs

Hipster, the thread™

they're not even that amazing

three good songs

HAH! you guys actually listen to music for its musical qualities???

We only listen to music that is underground period

When my friends brag about Tame Impala I always say 'I've listened to them since their s/t EP'. It's overplayed as fuck in my department since we're all edgy junkie shit so why not

youtube.com/watch?v=TRoiuV8Fcm0

this is a band i discovered lately and they're not that known. I like Tame Impala and I like this so I suppose you guys can like it too.

The dairy department?

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard's are cool

naa bitch, the trick is they MUST be critcally lauded as the best new band by websites, especially pitchfork, we need them to be getting 8.5s and higher in order for them to be the next band that we shill until its time to throw it to the normies and plebs

Tame Impala has always been trash dance rock for sorority girls.

heh, my ex's username on everything is Lizard Wizard, got me wondering if he actually got it from a band now

no dude don't say that, then people on Sup Forums will start hating on them and I don't want that to happen

theres bands from their own home city that are better than them.

>my ex
>he
gay or a girl?

tame impala has always been mainstream music. it's hilarious to hear kids describe them as if they're anything other than a pop band.

are you from perth?

yes. you?

Yep

no, but i wish i was there. looks like a very nice part of the world. have you seen TI live there?

yes ive seen them as far back as 2003/4 i think? from small pubs to the big venues here. ive also seen other local bands wipe the floor with them on stage. but im not about to look like a shill.

Thanks for contributing to the shilling department of Sup Forums!

We'll take it over from here :D

Pathetic

Baywaves are pretty fucking close to Tame Impala. Just go listen to them.

this

>ever liking Tame Impala in the first place