Tell me something about yourself user. It can be whatever you want

Tell me something about yourself user. It can be whatever you want.

>I am watching Overlord
>I speak English, Dutch and Russian
>I like walking through areas with little people in them and imagine all kinds of scenarios in my head while listening to music.

>little people

Like kids? Or dwarfs?

I think a lot about killing people

English is not my first language so that was just a fuck up. Kek though.

He's just messing with you op.

That probably shows that English is not my first language even more. I don't mind though. What's up with you user?

DICK OR GTFO

▼▼

I am honored that you would like to see my penis user. I don't have the confidence for that kind of shit though. How was your day?

Посмотрим, как ты по-русски трещишь. Ну-ка ответь мне.

пошел на хуй негра

I'm shitting rightnow.

Понятно. Познания уровня Sup Forums.

I can't write in Russian really well anymore. It has been a long time since i had too. You said "Let's see how well you know russian,come on answer me"

You told me that i am a nigger and to go fuck myself.

Kankerleijer

I'm a russian wanna be. Always been fascinated with the language and culture, but learning to speak russian only makes since if I moved east.

пошел на хуй странно . я уверен, вы пусть негры язык анус на ежедневной основе . идти сосать ваш мертвый бабушк

Заметь, перевод не совсем точный, но приблизительно верный. (Не знаешь русский, а разговариваешь по-русски; в этом есть различия. В том, что ты знаешь русский, у меня не возникает сомнений. А именно то, КАК ты его знаешь; thats why, nigga.)
Как дела-то?

kek

>might be a bit of an alcoholic
>REALLY like beer (IPA)
> Just broke up with gf

If this was something more important and not just a friendly conversation i think i might have been able to translate better. I am not sure if you expected this but i am actually Russian. I was born in Russia and moved to The Netherlands when i was 8. Sorry for not answering you in Russian. As i said i am not confident in my skills of writing in it and i don't really want to look for a Russian digital keyboard at the moment. And i am doing alright, thank for asking. Just being a bit of a degenerate you know. Watching anime and playing games all day at the moment. Do you live in Russia at the moment?

Sorry to hear about your break up user. Would you like to talk about it or just vent or something?

>I have sailed boats for 12 years
>I was born in a 3rd world country
>I am on my way to a funeral
>I spend all the money I make
>I have fucked 10 women
>My last concert was Eagles of Death Metal and I didn't get shot
>I have great groupings with a rifle and I'm not bad with a bow
>I started visiting Sup Forums in 2008

You are an interesting individual user. Glad to see that you are doing interesting things in your life. Please keep on being a top lad. Sucks about the funeral of cource. Hope you are alright.