Tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening...

>tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening, feeling mildly numb and full of ennui; "but it's ok, things could be worse" you say to yourself as you step out of your tube station, opening up your umbrella and taking a moment to stare at the hazy street lamps, random shops and tail-lights reflecting on the rainy streets; taking a moment to look at your watch, it's 6:07 pm, so you start walking to your flat, stopping on the way to your corner chip shop, the Ocean Fish Bars. you get the usual, large chips to share and two medium cods and scampi, picking up a can of Old Jamaica ginger root beer and an Irn Bru, you go out, saying cheers to Jermaine, he's a good lad even though he's missing two teeth from back in Nigeria. you keep walking home, misty rain in your face but it's ok, because soon you're home and you'll unlock the door and your qt christian refugee gf runs and jumps in your arms, dressed in your burgundy hoodie, kissing you and almost not letting you say hi to her, she's noticing you got some takeaway she gets even happier, she was just about to text you that. she's chipper, having just finished a long assignment for her class. you have your fish and chips while you watch some Inbetweeners episodes and doing shit jokes about #bants and cheeky nandos. after that you dim the lights, put on a record she picked a while ago from a shop run by a and old hippie, lying on the floor, rain hitting the windows. the record ends and she draws a bath for the two of you. you enjoy your bath, looking hazy-eyed at eachother, faint smiles, resting your chin on her left foot, thinking that you've done this before, and yet, you're overwhelmed by a state of pure bliss and you realise, you're finally at peace with yourself. suddenly she breaks the 20 minutes long silence, saying the same thing. you feel deeply in love with her, being thankful that you approached that new, 1st year, shy girl at lunch.

im w u op

look at this fucking qt

I'm married, lol.

2qt 2loyal

Forget the girl, I just love autumn/winter evenings when it's raining.

OMG who is she?

Also I hope it's the English inbertweeners you're watching

Same here, also check'd

Shut up lazy ass faggot

Fuck yes, I am hype as fuck for this autumn and winter, Satan.

Yusra Mardini, olympic swimmer from Syria, now a refugee in Germany. Notice her not being a benefits queen, nor a raghead.

And of course it's the English version, you nob.

Awww fwend

I'll definitely never get off the tube as early as 6:07pm after working in London.

>Irn Bru

Hello scotfag

How could one be mad at this little pout ?

Football fweeend !

Nah, I just had it when I was in England, shit's good.

He's from London dumb ass they sell it in other countries as weell

Shit, really? I only knew you could get it in some places in France. My cousins are English and whenever they come up they're like "m8 can't wait to get some Irn Bru"

>tfw you'll never teach her the ways of your country while she's cooking her favourite childhood dish her gramgram used to make for her when she had the flu

Who is she?

Well then they're pretty stupid

Syrian refugee olympic swimmer.

Your English cousins can't find Irn Bru...in England ? What the actual fuck. I found it at every generic Ahmed and Jamal store possible.

Brexits killed us

cunt

s

>tfw you'll never be hanging around your small comfy apartment, on a mid-december evening, 11:27 pm, watching old episodes of Friends, cuddled under a huge woollen blanket, and you'd look out the window, noticing that it's snowing. you take her out, and you just walk slowly through the fresh pure snow, not a soul around the two of you, her clinging to you like a baby koala or some shit, not saying anything, just walking around in the first snow of the season, in that special winter quiet, under the orange sky. you feel her slowing you down, coming to a stop, and you notice a little tiny single tear running down her reddened cheek, and you'll never wipe that little tear off and you'll never kiss her forehead asking what's wrong and you'll never hear her say, in a quiet shaking voice "user, i never thought I could feel like this again, with everything that happened before coming here, but you make me feel like home. i am home again.thank you"

u wot ?

Yusra Mardini is her name

You really like this girl don't you OP?

Bump

do you expect anyone to read that you autistic faggot

I'm saving these OP

I mean, she's genuinely fucking cute, and probably a sweetheart and she'd make a good wife or something, but I'm mostly just projecting shit I felt towards my ex on whatever I can find.

Also I'm bored.

There's plenty of trap threads, friend.

Yeah the non autistic people are reading them unlike you who is clearly the autistic one

>tfw she'll never laze around your apartment, wearing your hoodies, on chilly autumn days

>tfw you'll never go on a long road trip around Europe, stopping in random villages along the way, with the final destination being your home-town, so your parents can finally meet the girl that put the light back in your eyes, and you'll never get to hold her soft little hand,because she's obviously nervous about meeting them, but all you can do is reassure her and take her in your arms and kiss her forehead over and over