What happened to Chloe Moretz, Sup Forums?

What happened to Chloe Moretz, Sup Forums?

Feminism.

Golum

She ate

Photoshop

Died

pretty sure if the top of those pants were an inch or two shorter people wouldn't be asking this question every day.

What the real question is how did she get the fruit inside the bottle without smashing that shit in

She grew up user, she's not 12 anymore.

it's just lemon juice home made i think

that's not photoshopped

hot hot chloe

Fucking Brooklyn Beckham all day long

Her figure was never that great. And her face stopped being cute after about 16. Never understood Sup Forums's obsession with her.

Photoshop

She went through puberty, and Sup Forums, being Sup Forums, lost interest in her.

I'm fucking dying

same thing that happened to saoirse ronan last year...

but thats not juice its slices

she became a woman

women are disgusting, girls are hot. get over it, this is just the way of nature. Original humans did not live much past their 30's, 30 is an old woman in natures eyes and she is quickly approaching that age. The further she gets from 14, the uglier she will get.

Her gains are quite impressive

rolf. what little attractiveness saoirse had is now completely gone. i literally do not know how those shapeshifting goblins we call women work.

So hot...

Sexy girl.

Them fine legs.

Is she getting fat?

She's probably been having sex, so she's probably on the pill, so her hormones are all fucked up turning her into a mutant. I had a girlfriend who was beautiful but started to take the pill in her teens, she turned into a fat wide masculine monster.

>line up motherfuckers, I'll teach you what happens when you make fun of me!!

>Does a bear shit in the woods?

Any sciencefags able to back this up?

Also why the fuck don't people just use condoms? If you want to stop a bullet, you don't make the target bulletproof, you block the bullet from reaching the target in the firstplace.

Holy shit she looks weird. It looks like she has the head (and face) of a child bolted onto the body of an adult with a short waist and long legs. And it looks like she has no neck.

sounds reasonable

she-hulk has finally revealed herself but not in the way that everyone was hoping.

Is she natty?

kek

fix'd

A lot of girls/women take hormonal contraception because it can help normalize hormonal issues. For instance, two of my past girlfriends had very painful / difficult periods. Going on birth control reduced these issues massively.

I don't see what's wrong Sup Forums she looks fine

wacky. who put that goose in a dress?

she descended into madness

ole big hands