Confession Thread!

Confession Thread!

Tell me your darkest secrets Sup Forums

OP Will start: I just came in a bowl of mac and cheese, then after I did it I realized what I had done and threw it away.

(pic related, its my mac and cheese)

shameless self bump

fucked a cow multiple times

So did i, your mom was terrible in bed

was it okay with that?

yes

Best joke

My confession:

I am ass man. I have long been lurking here and from time to time I have given good advice to anons. I see it as my deed to do good on this board, since there are so many faggots and evil people here. My first good deed is attached. Enjoy. You can help my cause by just upvoting and +karmaing my self made Indy memes, only original with the ass man trade mark.

Good luck to all of you!

hmmmm well I can't see anything wrong with that then...

I'm attracted to children far more than adults

I LUUUUUV BIG BLACK COCK! YUM YUM!

got used sexually by older female cousin when I was 12

I still fap to the memories almost a decade later

so what you are saying is that you scored with your cousin before you could get her pregnant? That sounds like a win to me!

Lucky bastard

>2016
>still making your mom jokes
ouch kid, just...ouch

pics of her?

I remember being able to cum. There wasn't much of it, and it wasn't opaque white cum either. Looked more like precum. I may have been shooting blanks but who knows

we mostly did oral anyway

I know better than to post that on Sup Forums. Before I know it some asshole finds her facebook or something and then I'm fucked

if your balls hadn't dropped (most 12 year olds have not yet) then you wouldn't have gotten her preggers

I sexually assulted 3 of my sisters, to varying degrees, before I had any idea what I was doing. I thought the oldest would like it since she runbed herself with me first

my confession: used to take pictures of my best friend while she would be sleeping and play with her and cum on her