No Man's Sky catches heat for it's anti-feminist title

No Man's Sky catches heat for it's anti-feminist title

jezebel.com/why-isnt-it-called-no-womans-sky-1785411230

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>grasping at straws

Who gives a shit what Trigglypuff thinks?

because no women play video games correctly

No Non-gendered Transspecies Foxkin Godtype Demisexual Being's Sky.

Procedural kek

Bingo.

I wonder how many death threats Bobby Finger has gotten for this.

Bobby finger sounds like a gay twink name

It's fucking called No Man's sky, wouldnt it be sexist to call it No Women's sky?

One giant leap for "humankind"

>no man's sky

>feminist not realizing "man" refers to mankind

>I refuse to play this game based on the title
sounds like a real die hard gamer to me

This guy is reaching so hard, He's gonna grab moon dust.

>man
>woman

both words have man in it

>definition of man
>A human regardless of sex or age; a person.

Gee what a compelling argument...

I just got this. I left the thread, then it just came to me what this guy was getting at. I came back just to say that.

where i can find updates of this shit?

>No woman's sky
Still sexist, should be No Womyn's Sky
But then it would again be sexist because it implies there's no place for strong womyn in space so actuyally No Man's Sky is actually a good title for a TERF such as me. But then again the title left womyn out of the picture
rinse
repeat

why can't internet feminists go away already...

>The title literally implies a universe free of any terrestrial authority
>Muh patriarchy

Why do they even care, the game is shit anyways.

>posted by bologneseplease
another fat fuck feminist kek

How about we go do a old fashion 4chain raid on his Twitter account ?

>be me
>no mans sky
>spawn on some hot planet
>life support is 3rd world
>cant move far from the spacecraft
>conveniently find everything nearby
>my own drones keep attacking me
>piss off
>get that juicy anti matter recipe
>just dicking around now

no real aim, just hunting for rare materials and materials needed to upkeep the equipment, controls suck, it looks nice, asshole space pirates making me waste materials, no idea what I'm doing..

6/10

I can't wait for the new update, when they introduce procedurally generated genders!

this has to be sarcasm.

>That's the point you cis white male scum. It shouldn't be MANkind.

feminists fail to understand that "man" = mankind aka humanity aka HUMAN

>11/10

Fix'd

I see you faggots are too scared to raid newfags

Jesus fucking Christ

>>That's the point you cis white male scum. It shouldn't be MANkind.
>tfw it's not MYNkind
*wipes feminist tears with twinkies* (the salt in tears goes great with the sweet pastry)

Well that was neat. Now back to jerking off to slobbering gagging whores while simultaneously texting my fiance and enjoying this video game.

Isn't it nice when you live outside the internet?

Oh for Christ sake. Fucking feminazis ruining everything.

>6/10

Holy fuck I would hate to play your 5/10 game.

>No mans buy is doing great

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E

Did English change? Because I thought man was both a masculine and neuter word depending on the context...

I.e. all of mankind does not refer to men only

I dont like the fact that I need reserve materials just in case, bigger inventory is needed.

Just when you find some juicy monolith
>inventory full

Fuck that planet anyway.

need constant
>carbon
>asteroids
>nuke crystals
>metals to repair the shields

the best way to get money is to sell those lucky charms and junk food to those retarded aliens.

Oh Lord the Comments are cancer too, There goes my faith in humanity.

You're right, it does, feminists are just retarded

Because the people once stereotyped as overweight, nerdy, socially outcast, virgin basement-dwellers who built an entire multi-billion dollar industry on their own were MEN.
The WOMEN didn't create a completely new art form. The WOMEN don't devote their lives to typing code. The WOMEN weren't the punchline in loads of jokes during the 80's to the early 10's. The WOMEN didn't do SHIT.

And now that the WOMEN see what the MEN have accomplished over the years, they suddenly want in.

preach!

>No human's sky
>No mankind's sky
>No person's sky
>No being's sky
>No they/them pronoun's sky

Yeah don't think so feminists, no other title would fit.

were getting survivor in my third world country too, interested how it'll turn out.

Jezebel. They don't do sarcasm.

Not on purpose.

The true advantage of deconstructionism. You can read Jezebel any way you fucking like, including as its own indictment.

No one that matters cares. The only cunts who do care don't matter.

That's your fault for having faith in humanity.

This is a joke right? Like taking the title literally it it's a sky for no man, it's an all women's sky technically

Found a 100 slot ship, been farming emeril AND mulline with my 33 slot exo, bought 100 slot ship, lost all discoveries upon next start up. Started in a star system discovered by someone, but they didn't discover the planets. Half of planets discovered by 2nd player, so I discovered the rest. Messaged both, both were there and experiencing no glitches. Screenshots on ps4 for proof

They should make No womans sky - they belong to kitchen edition

underrated, I keked

>catching heat
>jezebel

i bet you are one of those faggots that refer to your youtube vid getting 1000 views as going viral. Fucking hate you fat fucks. Kill your self with antifreeze

This game is the definition of shit tier . They should save their feminazi rage for something that actually matters .

Kek. It's so you literally can't even see the sky, right?

This is a conspiracy to trick you into liking No Man's Sky: Hello games are noted nu-males, and they could have easily talked to Jezebel to get them to make this false flag article.

Feminists hate NMS, so the anti-SJW crowd who was merrily shitting on this piece of trash will turn heel. At least, that's their plan.

Remember when they changed the intro to Star Trek in Generations? They changed man to one. ie "Where no man has gone before" to "Where no one has gone before" in this instance it would be "No one's sky"

Oooh. Procedurally generated sandwhiches and pantries.

The fuck are you on about?

jezebel is nobody. No one gives a rats ass what they "report" Saying something they report being read by 200 people is like people talking about shit going "viral"

when it's being reported on cnn bbc usatoday or someshit, then let me know