Hi there users of Four Chan

Hi there users of Four Chan,
My grandson (16) left my house today with this website open on my computer. and I guess that he is still loghed in so im positng on his account. this website is a abomination and God ,would be and !is! ashyamed of you! for using this website! I am 75 and had a haeart attack! (almost ,not really) while using tihs! I cannot believe this! Nudity, language, cursing, ,what is wrong with you guys !Every user of this SITE os going to HELL! (sorry if I cannot type well but I am 75 and so my hands shake plus keyboard is terroble.)

oh yeah photo ,on left is ME

Kek.
Every user of this site is going to hell.
Look around you...what did you see? How did you describe it.
You didn't seem to observe
This is hell.

this is not hell . Hell is where GOD will send ALL YOU filthy sinners. My grandson will be getting talked to, you are the reason ,that this world is so demoralised. there is no love anymore,

Have some granny titties gramps.

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Weak.

Yeah.
His picture is also featured in "Old people selfies" by collegehumor, posted in 2014, as well as "rantlifestyle" and an album on imgur.
He edited the pic name to make it say it was taken today.
At least try next time and flip the picture around.

@ Number 699943944
You do not, ,respect your elders. You have to respect your elder.s

Hey, I'm friends with your grandson on here. I thought you should know that the reason he leaves the house every day is so he can suck his boyfriend's dick.

Dude! He looks like Leslie from the Big Les Show.

Is this your mom?

Holy shit I kek'd hard

699944129 I did not use real picture .of ME bnecause that would be security issue. I don't knwo who the person who commented that u there is sorry for confision

>699944129
If you even understood what he said, you've proven you're not old.
Old people don't know about security threats.
That's why they're such good targets for scams.

I'm also friends with your grandson. You should know he's gay.

fake and gay.

this website is 18+, idiot. your grandson couldn't be here, it's impossible, it's against the rules

Pic aside, OP is allegedly unfamiliar with the site and yet refers to it as fourchan even though it's written Sup Forums on the site and browser bar. Nice try, asshole: no one's buying it.

>OP is so desperate that he makes fake grandpa post to get reddit karma on /r/Sup Forums

And he's taking hormones to become transgender...

OP, what's it like having a geriatric feminine penis?

Fuck off, baitfag. We saw you the first time. Obviously, no one gives a crusty fuck. Let us have our fun and go crusade in another thread.