You now remember that Thom was accused of rape in 1998

You now remember that Thom was accused of rape in 1998.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares

was he really?

what was the story behind this

A google search reveals nothing. Looks like this thread was pure bait.

you now remember that Micheal was accused of rape in 2016

accused

No but I do remember the time Thom almost died in 1993.

It would had actually been pretty sad if he died during that time, everyone would had just remembered him as the dude who made creep

Innocent until proven guilty, my dude

Yep. I'm convinced he did it, too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>let me swooce my way right into this pool
What was he thinking, Sup Forums?

Why is this such a funny meme

LOL what a creep. Glad that band of his is shite anyway.

BASED

fun fact/ he almost drowned in this scene.

You now remember that Laga Gaga was raped

i thought it was that he almost electrocuted himself

It was both. His boots filled with the water so he couldn't swim, so he tried to keep himself above the water by grabbing the side of the pool but almost grabbed an electrical outlet. Could you imagine if his last words were FAT UGLY DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AN AIBRAG SAVED MY LIFE

because i started it before thom did

what video is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

They were fucking terrible

I thought the risk was him grabbing the mic again after he got out. One of the side guys warned him, you can see it at the end of the video.

It could have been that.

thank you for the hearty chuckle

Found the artictle

"As I said, we built a tiny stage over the pool area. It was easily 95 degrees. Radiohead put everything into the song and unknowingly we caught a glimpse of the great band they were to become years later. At the high point of the song, after Thom Yorke nearly had a stroke screaming a high note into the mic - he suddenly dove into the pool. The small crowd went crazy. He was crazy.

Thom was wearing Doc Martin ankle high boots. These boots immediately filled with water. Thom began to struggle, of course no one could really tell. But me and another PA, Tim, both noticed. He was pushing from the bottom of the pool to the top and sinking again. The band continued to play their asses off.

From opposite ends of the pool Tim and I exchange a look. We both knew what was happening. This guy was going to eat it right in front of us and no one would even know until it was too late.

Thom managed to make it to the lip of the stage but couldn't climb up. His boots were filled and he was choking. Tim and I rushed on to the stage just as Thom had grabbed the only thing he could - the live microphone cord. Having a basic understanding of rudimentary science, Tim and I slapped the sparking mic out of his hand and pulled this wet cat of a singer back onto the stage."