I know she's a landwhale. She treated me like shit, but she's the mother of my kids...

I know she's a landwhale. She treated me like shit, but she's the mother of my kids. And since in such a cuck and beta I'm so jealous get new boyfriend is fucking her. The thought drives me mad...I miss her fat pussy in doggy.

And of course in such s socially fucked autistic fuck that I can't get anymore pussy.

Even the camera's autofocus was like "fuck this... NOPE"

Yeah. But I want to keep fucking her so bad. I don't miss the way she treated me but before get I went 2 years without any.

I don't want that to happen again but I'm beta and socially anxious.

Nice micropenis fagget

kill yourself

hire a prostitute
It'll work out cheeper in the long run

Yeah I'm small. I got it. I'll never have sex again :( I'm so lonely.

I'm a n33t with kids. Don't got money for that.

Been thinking about it. My kids are only thing keeping me going.

but it doesnt matter when you are ded

Couldn't afford condoms either?

I can't even fap to anything with small girls anymore. I have to find bbw and ssbbw videos.

y

Well she had a kid already. Became his father(no dad in picture.) Then I wanted a bio one.

I've always been fucked as fuck.

Holy shit OP that's absolutely haram

It doesn't matter for me lel. But it matters for my kids.

What is haram??

Sorry, one of those a's and the r isn't supposed to be there

Forbidden for muslims.
Hes calling her pork. I.e a pig.

Don't kill your self op

Ah yes it is. But man I can't get enough if it. God I miss the feeling of having my cock inside her. And the way shed let me lift her legs up to her head and pound away.

I likely won't. I just want her to leave him.and fuck me for the rest of her life. She can fuck anyone else she wants. I just need her to fuck me.

I won't grt any from elsewhere.

That´s the fucking point
it doesnt matter to you !
you wont notice them when your ded
so fuck it do a livestream!

I cant make out wtf im looking at.

That fat.

Good my dood just rape her

Lol I get the point. But it matters to me now. I couldn't do that to them.

Her breasts lol. I loved sucking them.

That's fine. As long as I'm getting her regularly I don't care how many other guys fuck her. She cucked me while I was with her and i let it keep happening.

I will.never grt laid by someone else. Fuck.

I bet her pussy was amazing wasn't it, that's y you can get over her you said she treated you like shit I'm guessing she was super immature

Any bulls here on kik? Tiny dicked cuck here needing to be disgraced and shit talked: hermconrad

Was amazing to me. Now I'm going to be stick without pussy forever. Maybe if I can break them up. She told me she'd fuck me again if she were single.

pussy, fuck your kids

Okay. You're right. I'm going to be a shit dad to them anyway.

shut up and post more of that slutty cum dumpster faggot. That's all cucks like you are good for.

do some anons a favor
livestream it

Now she's with this guy. Hes prolly bigger than me. I don't care though. I just...I need her fat pussy. My life is shit since the breakup and no sex.

Don't have anymore. That's about it.

Forgot pic.

How about tell us where she lives and I'll go rape her and film it for you? Then after she's beaten half to death you can fuck what's left.

she look awesome, meaby you dont deserve that kind o goddes

Okay. Somewhere in the world that's where.

Got to go out my youngest to bed. I'll be back later to cry about.my life.

dude hahah nice
i would actually like to see this

I did everything for her. Took care of the kids. Cleaned. Cooked. Dishes. Laundry. Let her go fuck another guy multiple times. In our bed. Everything.

what make you fall in love?

landwale is really putting it mildly.

Honestly I don't know. I have always had trouble getting girls so we started talking at ged school 3 years ago and bam. I was into her. She liked stuff I liked etc.

Sure things went downhill eventually. But man did I love the sex. And the cuddles. My god I'm so lonely.

Maybe ill come back after bitch about my.life while im.gettung more and more drunk and we can all laugh at me.

Didn't know another term sorry. I can't help myself. I can never date anything small again. I need to feel the folds and be out at ease by their belly's.

Dude, if it means anything. She is absolutely, in ever way, hideous.

You would be better fucking an AIDS riddles whore than dying a slow death as that as your wife. Like honestly, I dont care if you have no self esteem, no self worth, nor do I care that is the first warm wet whole that let you put it in. She is garbage. Not trash. The fucking disgusting piece of human matter is garbage.

Die from AIDS long before you ever consider talking to "that" again. You can get a blowjob for 50 dollars on craigslist. How many 50 dollar dinners did you need to buy just to qualify for a handjob and dinner?

Fuck her. She is disgusting, and you should be disgusted for even touching that. Be a better man. Learn from your mistakes.

that's really sad, she is no longer in your life and what you're doing will not help you at all, I do not need to tell you that

I didn't have to buy anything. She hsd all the money. She supported me but I ran the house.

But you're right. But at the same time I find her beautiful. Im fucked she's fucked perfect couple...but then she left.

I know. But we se each other all the time because of the kids. She let me cuddle her and be close to her today and I felt so good.

It felt right. Even for all the abuse I suffered(emotionally.)

Comfort does not mean love. My ex made me comfy and feel all warm and safe at time. It doesnt mean she wasnt a fucking loser.

I didnt love HER. I liked being warm while I slept. I liked my dick getting wet. I can make that happen 10 different ways. A disgusting human that lets me cum inside "it" does not mean it is a person. Its a warm wet hole, for less than I spent on its dinner, I could have fucked a 11/10 and cum inside "it"

True. I could try paying for sex. But like I said I'm a n33t. I live at home with my kids and make $755 a month.

another reason
kill yourself
dying slowly is shit
do a livestream

She left you for that ugly fuck? (They're both ugly as sin) You're better off without a lardwhore like her

But I'm not lol. I'm.miserable. but who cares right?? Im just on of upwards of 4 billion people on earth. I'm worthless trash.

Then do something about it

I bet that if you try other pussy she will not be the same and you can keep going, I do not think you're so terrible (physical or social)

Quads

Yeah she left me fkr that. Let me give you a photo of me. I'm nothing wonderful to look at ethier but...not that. Baby come back.

You're easy on the eyes at least

So you want comfort. You need/want someone to take care of you. You arent ok alone. You dont "want to be fixed" but at the same time, you are very broken as a human.

True. I KNOW I should just start putting. Myself out there ask a couple friends to hook me up....but it's the fear that crushes me. All the years of being bullied.

Never love a sperg, OP.

you actually dont look bad you are just fat

This

To OP, my friend I feel for you but I can't say how you feel in this position because I have never been in that position (nor will I ever see myself in that position. I will kill myself if that is my life).

But since you said you won't kill yourself and your life is pretty much shit, do the following. Find a job that pays shit but can keep you occupied. During that time, walk or run and start to slowly lose weight.

You don't need her pussy nor do you need her. Just fap those urges away and become someone different. If you really need those urges, get a 50 dollar blow job or buy sex. No one cares in this day and age. I don't because those who do chastise you for having a fucked up life never will NEVER understand how you feel.

Become a different man. Become a different person. CHANGE yourself and forget what you were. It will not be easy, but it can happen.

Stop being lazy and just go forward.

Stop looking to the past wishing you can do something because believe me, and this I can relate to you, it will only bring you lower and lower. It's not healthy and it will not help you in any way. I really am looking out for you, but for this to work, you need to put in the effort.

You can do this. We are all going to make it. You just need to believe in the one person who will be with you for your entire life: Yourself.

with exercises you would go easily to an 8/10

Yeah. Difference between me and her is ive been working on that 2 years this month. My belly is still huge but.my back shows definition etc the composition has changed.

This. Be there for your kids, please. My dad killed himself when I was little and never had the support of a father.

ever tried with a guy? You look like a fag, not bad looking tbh

op I am very interested in your story, hopefully if some day you advance in your life you keep us informed

Seriously??? Wow. I've been working hard but need to get a gym membership again. She stopped paying mine and I wasn't getting any money.

Dat babby dick lmao

Roger that. I can't do it because they need a father and each day I try snd improve for them. I make these threads out of depression and the Ned to connect with another human being.

Work odd jobs, learn how to make yourself a valuable asset to anywhere where you can get a job

Lol, what a faggot.

Jeez I'm sorry user :/

I'm sorta bi. Used to fuck some guy friends when I was 12. Then sucked my druggie best friend who did drugs with me all the time at 18-20.

If she was the best you could get, You should really reconsider your life. How can you be so degenerate? I thought my girlfriend was meh but jesus fucking christ shes hot compared to your oil tanker

Quit your job. Earn nothing. Apply for food stamps. Get medicaid. Then apply for Section 8 housing.

Seriously, nothing is hopeless in America. Id rather tell you how to cheat the system than some random nigger.

Let the landwhale learn to live on her next cuck. Live possibly better than you ever have. BTW, you apply for gov assistance. Your momma doesnt. Your mom pays 800 a month now? You get a 400 dollar a month place in a better neighborhood (they cant discriminate on housing) and she saves 400 a month, you still live the same or better, and you can sleep all day

in a gym it is not the only place where you can exercise, or at last try to eat better and drink more water, the basics

Would love to. I browse Sup Forums lots these days.

Serious question who the fuck wants that landwhale? Seriously.

I like you user

Yeah I have no self esteem or respect.

OP, she's nothing but a fetish. Let her be a whore and laugh as she dies from being her weight

op do you have more to share?

Man, I actually feel sorry for you, I didn't see your face before I posted that, You could seriously get better. If you lack of confidence just do some cocaine or alcohol and try again

You mean your wife's sons.

You aren't even their dad anymore

Actually that $755 is Canadian assistance. I'm going to eventually get $500-$1000 per month for the kids from the govt.

I love at home so I can save up a years rent, move and save for a year, go to college for technical program then work starting at $32000 per year.

faggot read everything befor you reply to anything

I mostly eat eggs, beans greens veggies etc. I drink lots if water. Jusr have to keep at it. Belly is almost always last to go.

Oh and it i drunk(which is bad for fat loss) I est lean protein and veggies that day(max 500 cal) then I drink ONLY hard liquor for 97cal per shit with zero carbs.

How did you get approved for disability? Also, the reason she's gone is because you have no self esteem. If you don't think you're worth anything, that will subconsciously rub off on any girl you meet. Over time, she'll lose respect for you. Man up for a minute, tell her to fuck off and put your dick in another whore. It's pussy, it's available for very little cash and it will look a lot better than her.