This SJW refuses to review No Man's Sky because it has the word Man in it and that's sexist

This SJW refuses to review No Man's Sky because it has the word Man in it and that's sexist.

Let them know what you think about SJWs jezebel.com/why-isnt-it-called-no-womans-sky-1785411230

bump

>SJW
>refuses
>to
>review
>game
>that
>contains
>MAN
>in
>the
>FUCKING
>title
Please tell me those things can't breed.
also mfw

don't give them clicks or the time of day, let these people crawl back into the miserable corner they came from, that's it

The noun is from Middle English man, from Old English mann ‎(“human being, person, man”)

do they even into english with extra dictionary sauce.

It's not like anyone takes jebel reviews serious, ever.

man (măn)
n. pl. men (mĕn)
1. An adult male human.
>2. A human regardless of sex or age; a person.
3. A human or an adult male human belonging to a specific occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination: a milkman; a congressman; a freeman.
>4. The human race; mankind: man's quest for peace.

Typical linquistic genious this guy.

Like my typos.
>at least i know the meaning of the word 'man'

read the comments on the article they are golden

Trump is here to genocide the SJWs. Make America Great Again!

/thread its at a point where people just need to flat out ignore them

comments have to be approved unfortunately, but at least you can view pending comments.

No Man's Sky has been reviewed by Kotaku already so it's not like the gawker umbrella doesn't have a horse in this race.

It also has the word "No" in the title meaning you do NOT have consent to play it

this makes me want to get the game a little more

chekd

No they can't but they sure can infect others like a virus tough

Bwaaaah!!! Is t-that an AR-15 Heavy Assault Rifle Weapon of Mass War weapon like Hillary s-said? I heard that weapon was used by Hitler and ISIS.

>not realizing the article is a joke making fun of people like OP

It's actually a clever ruse meant to fool people into thinking it's a joke when it's actually serious. Joke's on you pal. Reverse trolled.

Why dont they make a No womens sky?
Oh right they cannot program nor get any funding for this level of programming knowledge
>no womens sky
So you just sit in your spacepod and bleed all day while a man brings you your delivery?

tell yourself whatever you like, son.

If it was any other site I might agree, but Jezebel aren't that self aware mate. If this was a joke the guy writing the article would probably get fired for not taking women's issued seriously.

It absolutely is a guy writing a joke article. Just fucking read it. The reason you can't tell if it is satire is because the only shit you ever hear about or read about feminists/sjw's/jezebel are literally fake screenshots made by people on Sup Forums and reddit for people on Sup Forums and reddit.

If the game was called No Woman's Sky, the SJW crybabies would whine about how "misogynist" the title is for saying "No Woman". You can't win with these retards.

but a man also means "a human being of either sex; a person" so wtf

The article is a fucking joke, children. The same way that Gawker coming out with a blog for men last week called 'The Cuck' was, in fact, a joke.

This futurist dystopia is overrun by heptillions of murderous fling drones on most of the hundreds of billions of planets. And they worry about "Man"?

And have you seen the Gek and those hammerhead species? "Man"? Please.

If it's no mans then it's also not for women.
If it's no womens then it could still be for men because capabilities etc...