Well?

Well?

Not even an expert and I'm "creep"? Bad chart.

why are devin townsend, the mars volta and oceansize so low? they're basically just alt rock

>King Crimson
>Yes
>Genesis
>Jethro Tull
>anything but ultra normie

The guy who made this knowns nothing about prog

where's tool?
0/10

Most of the stuff below "weird" is shit.

I hate to be the one pointing out ironic shitposting but hot damn what's with this board

>Mars Volta
>Creep Status

I don't know, none of my family even know those bands, they seem to be in the right place imo

> Implying Tool are something better than just good.

>Zappa
>Normal
he's known for Bobby Brown not fucking Burnt Weeny Sandwich

Oh shit your family? Nevermind then.

One of my old guitar teaches used to play with Magma, he was never an official member I don't think but used to jam with them from time to time, he still makes weird prog-y music to this day.

Tool is more than just a band, Tool is the quintessential meaning of musical progression, Maynard James Keenan is literally a fucking poet, and if your feeble mind can't understand that, then you should probably just stick to your so called "true prog rock" albums which are literally just albums that are sub par with meme grips and kanye west

(Something tells me I fell for the meme again) I like them, but they aren't that good. If their music were as good as the lyrics they'll be far better.

I know Goblin more because I'm a horror fan than a prog fan.

Some prog is okay.

>Zappa
>he's known for Bobby Brown
>not Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
euro detected, shouldn't you be asleep?

but it is in the picture you retard

look again

what does that have to do with what continent i'm on
also Don't Eat The Yellow Snow can be applied to my argument

>magma at the bottom
holy fucking shit what a garbage list

i was pointing out that only euros know him for Bobby Brown. your typical American normie will be like "oh, you mean the guy with the funny song about yellow snow", not "oh, you mean the guy with the funny song about a preppie turning gay"

>Pfm
>Le orme
>Area
Any Italian dude like me is a maximum expert of prog then?

im the fourth one whatever that means

>Dream theater in normal
>Haken in Creep
>Ayreon in "irrimediabile"
why are these 3 extremely similar bands in different rows?
This chart is absolute garbage anyway

absolutely clueless on prog
since im swedish though i know enough that prog and progg aren't the same

huh ok well yeah i'm european and both songs are pretty well known here. How did you recognize that distinction?

What do you think about Scelsi?

>frank zappa is normal
>the nice is irrimediable

Another

>using the word "prog"
>progressive rock and progressive metal are the same thing
please don't

My father once told me he listened him but I never got the opportunity. He said he was kinda weird, obviously his music wasn't that common and ,for the way he composed, my dad always said he was sort of a genius. His music wasn't that easy to understand tho, in fact he isn't that famous, but there are some god-tier compositions of him

I'm Italian and I have Arbeit on vinyl

> From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website
Top kek.