Poor Phil

Poor Phil.
Will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwelverumandsun.tumblr.com/post/155146913186/im-playing-a-show-for-the-first-time-in-over-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure I'm ready for these feels. I guess this means there will be an album.

eat my dick

He has written 11 new songs, i assume he will release an album in 2017

Rude

HAHAHAHA XDDD

HIS WIFE IS DEAD! YES!

YES! SHE'S DEAD :3

are we finally getting the glow pt.3?

Fuck off retard

I would much rather have a Glow pt.1, I would really like to understand why the glow is gone in pt.2

The Glow is a song on It Was Hot

I really hope he goes back to a more Microphones style desu. It's good that he seems to have gained some inspiration from his loss instead of falling into a deep dark depression and not making any music for the next 5 years.

Maybe i'm selfish in saying that, since i obviously want to hear new music from him, but i hope it also helps him cope somehow

pwelverumandsun.tumblr.com/post/155146913186/im-playing-a-show-for-the-first-time-in-over-2

These are from a forthcoming album, apparently, based on his experiences from the last couple years. Have a feeling it's gonna be a tough listen. Really hope he's doing okay.

Everyone at the MEPS forum is reflecting this sentiment.

We're excited for new, highly emotionally charged music, but sad that this is what lead to it

what's MEPS

Mount Eerie Preservation Society

God you're stupid

I didn't know there was a forum. wew

>Washington
>I'm in Texas
fuck I hope one of the lucky people going films it

mount eerie (the album) is basically the glow part 3

this, even starts with the swelling foghorn and cuts from The Glow pt.2 desu

Is anyone going to this?

its about an hour and a half drive from seattle so i doubt anyone is going to end up going

i cant believe that you actually died: the album