How do I lose interest in women? I'm a 20 year old guy balding rapidly...

How do I lose interest in women? I'm a 20 year old guy balding rapidly. A few years back this wouldn't hit me that hard because I was doing my own thing. But everytime I look at a girl it makes me wanna kill myself knowing that I will never find someone who would love or even just talk to me. How do I become a robot?

If you're serious about it you can try getting yourself neutered.

Just quit caring and deny any feeling you start to have. Also, since you're already balding why not just become pic related?

Learn to masturbate and you will no longer want.

Protip: don't become a robot

Go hit the gym and lose weight you lazy piece of shit. Once you're fit and have a healthy weight then head over to /fa/ and learn about how to not look like a total schnoz.

The whole robot thing is basically when someone wants to pretend to have problems by not fixing them. The problems they have are real but they literally don't do anything about them just to get bragging rights about how shitty their life is. They're basically the masculine version of emo girls.

I'm not really fat but yeah I'm planning on losing weight. With hair, I would say I'm a bit above average, with low-body fat I could get like 7/10 I think? But without hair, feel like I have no chance. It's not for everyone user. Just google famous people/celebrities without hair, even they look awful. Hair is so good at hiding your forehead, big ears, and all those flaws.
I don't dress like a schnoz, I wear plain/dark/black shirts with black pants usually. It's boring but better than average where I live

>I will never find someone who would love or even just talk to me
maybe because you're a cynacle about the idea of a relationship, a relationship isn't just a magical talent people are given at birth like most people think it is

There's 2 approaches, you need to know pick which one you want to use to make that relationship

Option 1: Make a relationship with a close to your working environment, best if you're in college or small job
Option 2: Make a relationship with strangers, best scenerio is the bar kind of atmosphere, where you could end up sitting shoulder to should with somebody you could start small talk with

You dont always have to have the same approach OP, but what works best?

Already have a lot lower libido because of depression but it doesn't stop me from wanting a girl I can talk to or go out with or something

shit dammit

>It's boring but better than average where I live
The problem is you're just dressing for the sake of dressing. You gotta a combo that bitches dig, go to /fa/ for that shit, yeah they can be a bunch of faggots sometimes but they're really helpful tbh.

Anyway the whole hair thing means jack shit, women are after physically fit men who have a stable job and don't live in their parent's basement. You have to remember the whole point of dating is to prepare for a possible family filled with snotty kids that will grow up and never talk to you after they put you in a nursing home.

Nigga you can have the best blonde hair on earth but if you're a fat basement dweller who doesn't have a job then you have 0 fucking chance of ever talking to a girl let alone getting a girlfriend.

wear a hat, faggot..

Jesus fucking christ

I'm not really attractive or anything. I don't wanna lie. Was always hanging with my mates doing sports or something. But the very few times I was with girls I never had a problem. A few months back I was with two of my mates and two girls, just drinking and stuff. I wasn't flirty or anything or trying to hit but still had a really good time, girl touched me (don't know how to describe, nothing sexual though) and give me her number for some reason (I don't remember everything and never called her)
Feel like I lost this ability now and it kills me

I browse /fa/ actually, I'm started getting interested in fashion recently.

He thinks people actually give a shit, pretty pathetic tbh. I've seen some of the most repulsive people on earth score some dates with 9/10 girls.

You have some mental issues that you need to take care of user and I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

No straight man gives a flying rats ass about his hair. Been shaving mine off over 10 years for no real reason.

I really think you might be a gay in denial or something... In any case man the fuck up son!

you piece of shit, just get fit and shave your head.

unless you're some kind of elephant man looking motherfucker, you'll get laid

>you're a cynacle

No I know I have depression, horrible mood swings and suicidal thoughs during the day. I have a prescribe SSRI I should take but feel like that would mean chemical castration with the current drug I take against hairloss

this

So just to present this thing. This guy on the reaction pic looks alright, right? Not fat, nothing extraordinary but pretty symmetrical face and a defined jaw. Not imagine him without hair. But really. His big forehead would become a problem, making him look a lot worse. You don't know how important hair is until you don't start losing it

You see this guy? This is Jason Motherfucking Statham. He's been balding since his early 20s.

He doesn't even shave his head, and keeps his male pattern baldness visible.

Women would claw each other's eyes out to gargle on his cock.

Why?

Because he's fit.

Care to tell us why you are depressed? Just asking because I had severe depression myself few years back.

Well being a famous actor helps but I get your point, thank you user. Its shit that I have to get jacked to maybe get on an average's guy level but I'm quiet happy If there is something I can do. So thank you

Dude who got laid like 10 times in collage here: get fit or you'll have no chance. Being physically fit is the strongest pussy magnet out there. You can be completely bald and girls will still want to fuck you. In fact I shaved my head one time for shits and giggles and I could still get dates, they didn't give a fuck.

I'm not talking about being better than the average man (if you can do more than 20 consecutive push-ups you're already above-average) but legitimately physically fit.

>if you can do more than 20 consecutive push-ups
kek I can do that and I'm a fat fuck with bitch tits

why the fuck are you talking about 20 pushups as if that's any indicator of fitness, nigger?

maybe you meant pullups.

I was always an anxious person but recently it got to a point where I'm afraid to leave the house. It sucks because I'm really into music and there are good underground parties but even going to a fucking bakery is hard now.

A few months back I've decided to change. I was a pretty big nerd (not fat or a neckbeard or anything like that) A lazy fuck who only went out maybe one time a week. But I was feeling good and got into college so It was fine I guess. In just a few weeks I've changed a lot personality-wise. Lost my interest in games, got more into fashion, wanted to actually look decent. I was all positive about the future because felt like I could do it and had motivation to wake up every day. Then my balding started becoming visible and feel like I lost control since then. Everything I planned or had in my mind feels impossible now. I don't really have friends and don't enjoy the time I spend with my few mates. I'm fucking lonely but afraid to meet new people. Don't have anyone to talk to. I was walking on the street at 3AM the other day. Seeing people having fun and guys with girlfriends or just girls make me wanna kill myself. Balding is probably my biggest issue but can't really blame everything on it

>kek I can do that and I'm a fat fuck with bitch tits
Good for you.

>why the fuck are you talking about 20 pushups as if that's any indicator of fitness, nigger?
It's not. It's simply and indicator that you are better than the average man which is still something. You should probably consider becoming a strongman, your body is probably genetically blessed to become strong as fuck if you start lifting.