>Le score 40 meters goal,while missing 90% of the 1v1 man
>Le choke in big games man
>Le get benched by Benzeman

>Chokezalo Higuafeed

Peep Higuain

SAY MY WEIGHT

>mfw had to check if this was photoshopped

who is that native british getleman with that vintage jersey behind piguain

why do clubs accept this shit? i mean it's not like you can play forever and it's not that hard not to be an obese disgusting piece of shit in the first place.

if i can do it, professional athletes should be able to as well

Clubs usually have penalties for out of shape players

Gaining a bit of weight during vacation is common and that extra is usually lost during preseason but this case is too much. He easily looks to be 10kg above his weight and he missed the preseason due to the copa america and his transfer episode. This is hilarious

For Juve

KIT is cool as fuck

i tried, but i choked halfway through

>pissing away all the Pogba money on a fat choker who won't elevate them beyond winning their one-team league

K E K
E
K

He might be surprised by his own body. He's at that age now where you can't let yourself go for a couple months and not expect it to affect you. The change can hit players pretty hard in their late 20s.

Just destroy Serie A now.

Tripita Higuain

>€90 million

It's understandable, he's been playing for lesser teams like Argentina, Napoli and Real, he has never trained for real. Juve brought Tevez near to the top of the world when he was a year older than Higuain, and Tevez had wasted his career as an angry slob in England.

>É Ruim

gordo perdefinales

J U S T

Pipica