Drug thread

Drug thread

What have you taken/what are you on?
Weed and benzos here feeling pretty chill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFIvXVMbII0
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a few puffs on a cone of weed with my morning coffee.
Just chillin nicely now.

Fire shot of dope. Now just surfin the net.

Nice do you puff on the ganj very often or just now and again?
For me i only smoke it every once in awhile if i'm in the right mood or if i'm on benzos/drunk. My friends are different though they might aswell have a bong attached to their face which i don't understand how they can do it.

Do you get tar or powder where you're at?
Around my area its all mexi tar

I've tried all the main drugs. The popular opiates, H and the pharm painkillers. The main amphetamines, Meth, addy, Molly. Tons of hallucinogens, Lsd, Shrooms, Dmt, Ayahuasca, nBOMEs, a few 2c-x. Ketamine, Pcp, Dxm. Some of the less popular RCs like 4-fa, 5-meo-mipt, 4-ho-met. Xanax, lean, Kpins, Valium, soma. Probably more I just can't recall.

Currently just fuckin with addy and Xanax til I'm off probation, which should be tomorrow morning.

This is what we are doing this weekend

jesus, which would you say is your favorite?

Powder over here mate.

ugh that tar tears me up

So yeah i won't lie i made this thread to advertise my small research chemical buisiness lol. First 10 people to email get a free sample of etizolam shipping included. All we ask is that you put a good word on the internet somewhere, and thats only if you had a good experience. So basically, free benzos lol, how can you knock that?
Our email is in pastebin dawt com slash yrUgSh3n

Well.. Im on mushrooms right now, Taking about a gram each day, Hoping to get some science/Enlightenment going on in the next few weeks,

Could use a joint though right now.. Might save it for later.

Other than that ive done/tried LSD/MDMA/Other various hallucinogens

tested coke/crack/speed a few times, not particularly interested in it 2/10 wont do it again, Everything else is good

Amphetamine

You're lucky i don't fuck with h myself but man i've heard about tar fucking up peoples veins really bad, and it fucks their lungs up like no other.

how long have you been microdosing?

How does taking oxy feel like?

Man i was on probation for awhile too i was on it for like 2 years. Every week an asian man got to watch me piss lol. Everytime i would walk out i would tell him it was a great pleasure and i'm pretty sure i was the reason he quit his job.

Have you gotten any benifets from it so far? A gram sounds like a lot for microdosing to be honest with you but i guess it depends on what your looking for. How long you been doing it?

I smoke it when i have spare money and my brother can get some.
I hadn't had any since june up until a few days back.
It came ar the right time too cause im super stressed. Refuckinglaxing.

I only do weed tbh. I'm a light weight.
i spent from 16-22 binge drinking the fuck out of almost every weekend, now the smell of most booze makes me want to puke. Bourbon ew.. reminds me of Bourbon vomit coming out my nose.
I used to cough syrup and did nutmeg a couple of times.

It feels like any other opiate depending on the dosage i suppose. Take enough and you'll nod the fuck out and be blissfull just like any other opiate, more people get addicted to them than any other type of drug for a reason.

Can't say I have an overall favorite. In terms of going out for fun, xanny and molly together. Most life changing, Ayahuasca for sure. 2c-b for best casual trip. He is awesome if you have the control to do it every couple months. Every week I've had a fat native American dude watch me piss.. I've shown my dick to him more than some of the girls I've fucked..

Weed since 13yrs
Speed and mdma since 15yrs
Coke since 16yrs
DMT 16yrs
Ether 18yrs
LSD 18yrs
How did I not become a crack junk somewhere in an alley?

Is it any different than hydrocodone?

But yeah seriously though, free etizolam samples hit up that pastebin for the email. I send discrete packages and the first 10 people not only get a free sample but they get 20% off for all future orders.

oxycodone. the only drug anyone could ever need. just happy, friends.

Had a half oz on Friday and this left, will need to make a call soon

Currently just a little bit of weed (I enjoy a tiny buzz like 2 or 3 puffs rather than being actually stoned) and some phenibut
Along with a bit of coffee... Feeling content

Poppers a few times

oxy is just a warm blanket. you feel fuzzy and content and happy. somebody could come in my room right now and shoot me and id probably ask them to just please lock the door on the way out.

We tripping

Until it runs out xP

If you're serious, Nobody is gonna mail you man. Too risky and you look like a fed. If you really want to kick off your market begin your business on deepweb market, You pay a $100 fee in bitcoin to become a vendor and you can continue from there. Work your way up to become a trusted vendor. You can easily make couple grand, even in the starting phase. Give out samples first then start selling them

Did you have gay sex afterwords?
In all seriousness though what do they feel like? I've never tried poppers and i would call myself pretty drug experienced

thats why you dont let yourself devolve into a junky fuck. hold a job, do your business discretely and responsibly, and manage your tolerance.

mostly just weed, xanax and beer since 13. Its good enough for me. Also any anons know the best place to buy bud on Tor? Most look sketchy, just want to know if anyone has actually gotten anything after paying.

It feels really fucking cozy. Imagine you've been at work for 12 hours on your feet, get home, still have a bunch of shit to do even though you're tired then when you're about to ass out you finally get into bed and it feels so good that you almost want to stay awake just for a bit to enjoy it. Like that level of comfiness and relief multiplied by 10 (or more I guess if you take enough) plus not so exhausted feeling

Etizolam is unscheduled in the united states, and i'm selling it for research purposes only so its not like i'm a fed trying to set anyone up. Just trying to build up some customers and maybe get some reddit reviews.
There's no reason to sell a legal chemical on the deepweb

Yeah i suppose you're right on that one.
You really want all your happiness to be derived from an external substance though? I'm going all buddhist here on this one

Ah sorry didn't know that, Well good luck on your quest fellow drug Sup Forumsro

is dat some disco shit cocaine i spy? also nice dubs

im currently trying to tell myself im on top of my cocaine habit, while i toot away at 1/8th i was meant to be saving for the weekend but i took tomorrow off work to do it now. fun times...

Damn that looks like some nice fishscale how'd you afford an oz?

fucking reddit please.....

Sure is, good eye! Kek, lemme guess it started with l'll take one line... then there's a dab left?

Never browsed or even used reddit myself i just know when people go to research how legit a vendor is reddit is usually the first place they go

trust me man, it's not how i wanted my life to go. i don't want to toot my own horn but im a college graduate, very well read, and very experienced in my field. but i make ~$50K a year as a fucking garbage man, i have no family left, never got the career i wanted, and never married (now 52). i used to think buddhist like you, the whole abandoning attachments and just being content in the moment. but then i realized my situation still sucked regardless. so i figured may as well just make myself feel better while im still around.

Beachhouse weed.

I've done:
Weed
Lori tabs
Alcohol
2-CB

What I'm on right now:
Nothing

All I remember is that I felt really lightheaded and happy. Vision was a little brighter as well. Had a bit of a headache after.

First time I was dizzy and had to sit down but it gets easier to balance afterwards.

Still not sure what it was supposed to do to my butthole, I didn't feel anything down there.

Mates rates and work

then make a web site like the rest of the research chem companies do
really they are a dime a dozen
what is this chem you are selling

I feel you there man i'm definitely not talking to you from a higher than thou standpoint i drink myself silly more often than i care to admit solely for the hedonistic pleasure. Whats so bad about your situation if you don't mind me asking?

I had some tramadol a few hours ago and im feeling pretty chill, should I snort one and smoke some weed?

The photo looks like it was taken in a sex dungeon.

Very 70s my man

Currently smoking a joint.

Had a intense LSD trip last night.

What's Lori?

I've done:

Alcohol
Weed
Oxy
LSD
MDMA
Xanax
Codeine
Speed
MDA
Phenibut (it's pretty legit for something legal)
In that order

Keen to try H next month as I'm going to a beach house for a week for my 20th birthday and that seems like a chill time to do it. How likely am I going to get addicted to it if I'm not injecting?

Its a benzo like xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin, etc. Chills you out, takes away anxiety, etc, and if you take enough its intoxicating like alcohol but not dirty. It has the potential to cause blackouts if you take too much.

What have I done?

Take it away Mr. Lehrer

youtube.com/watch?v=GFIvXVMbII0

That's very young to start doing drugs... I feel sorry for your brain.
Does DMT deserve the hype?

To begin the story from the start it began with getting my car cleaned... The lovely gentleman said "30 minutes!" so i did some errands then spent the last 10 mins in the nearby public house and chiselled a pint. I'm not ashamed to admit I had a small wobble on due to not eating for hours. Anyway, I collected 4 carry-out beers and was on my way... I came to the last beer around 9pm, virtually clucking for some of the 8-ball I have for my upcoming weekend away with my (not)girlfriend. At this point it seems prudent to mention the random drugs testing scheme in use at my job... So I SMS my boss for tomorrow off, get the all clear, then 8 hours later here I am rambling to strangers

How many mg of oxy can i take so i wont become addicted or overdose

Depends on how mentally strong you are
If you manage to not give in on it after using it once you're good, Just have breaks of couple months between the trips. Its hard tho, I think Im one of the few who could actually deny the urge

no shame in some hedonism imo, like i said, may as well enjoy our time here my friend! and i have a lot of regret. as i mentioned, my family is all gone. perhaps i have cousins and whatnot elsewhere, but my family name is going to die with me. i never got to make amends with them either, as they were no strangers to my habit and essentially disowned me. but perhaps my biggest misstep in life is the fact i never became successful. my professors, even my primary school teachers, my parents, friends. they all believed in me. and i let every single one of them down. now my life is more than halfway through and i have nothing to show for it.

i started with 5mg a very long time ago. however i was very light. you could easily take 10mg first time and get that great cloud-feeling. however i can nearly guarantee you will become addicted even at that dose. addiction doesn't depend on the dose. it depends on how much you enjoy it.

sorry if im retarded but how the fuck do i e mail you? i went too pastebin but nothing showed up

I was young but not retarded thank god. I had breaks of atleast 3 months between all trips, Couple weeks with weed . Didn't want to get addicted and stay in good health. And DMT is okay

Dextroamphetamine
Alcohol
Nitrous oxide

Extacy, amphetamine, mdma, ketamine, LSD, shrooms, weed, alcohol, tramadol... Yea I think that's all of them that I tried.
Atm, nothing

On average about 60 to 90 mg is what i rail to get feeling pretty good. But i'm a chronic user of the stuff. The only OD i ever had was at 150 mg taken orally. Had a seizure in my truck at a grocery store parking lot

Lori tabs are a muscle relaxer. It's a pill.

This. Watch it doesn't sneak up on you gradually. Helps if none of your closest friends do it

Start off with only 10mg (look into potentiation with grapefruit juice and tonic water by the way, it actually works)
Just make sure to have at least 3 days off in between and as soon as you feel like you need to up the dose take a month or so off

Read some withdrawal stories if you really need to fight the urge to do more

ITT

Yeah almost all of my friends are pretty straight, anti drug except weed kinda guys. I'll just make sure I only buy a tiny bit. Cheers lads

Had a laugh even if it's almost certainly not real

just passing by to tell u guys, im reading this.

Sincerely, a cop

The dark web was also my downfall, don't get into that if you aren't already; shit's too easy

just passing by to tell u guys, im reading this.
Sincerely, a bartender

In the past I have used (but never abused):

Alcohol
Kava
Nitrous oxide
Caffeine
Dextroamphetamine
Vyvanse
Ethylphenidate
Cocaine
MDMA
LSD
DXM
Diphenhydramine
DMT
Phenobarbital
Phenibut
Picamillon
Cabergoline
And some other minor ones

Overall this taught me a great deal about neurochemistry, as well as the mechanisms of perception, affect, and motivation. Would recommend. LSD was probably the most interesting and revealing, if I had to pick one.

Ironically I've never so much as touched marijuana. 'Gateway drug' my ass.

Ones I might try later:
Meth, in small doses to contrast with speed
Smoked opium, for the sake of deliberate anachronism
MDA, to contrast with MDMA
Ether

No real interest in benzos. The side effects scare me a bit.

Might try weed someday, just to say I've done it. Probably a sativa strain. But I don't really like the idea of slowing down....

oooh noooo, not the fbi again, lets make another tread, he will never find it XD

user from earlier here, what site did you go through? sketched out about losing a bunch of money and not being able to do anything about it.

How's coke?
Really dying to try it just currently can't get my hands on it.

Alphabay is currently the biggest and most reliable market out there
20K users, Up for over a year, Review system and vendor levels

Holy shit brah it's like pic

This. Reddit have a noobs section for DNMs, read that extensively

DON'T!

If you've ever done Ritalin/methylphenidate (or its rare cousin ethylphenidate), they felt very similar to me.

The difference is that coke is a bit more intense and a bit more 'social' and idk 'sparkly', but only lasts like 20-40 minutes. Made me feel like an '80s stockbroker when I looked up at the skyscrapers around my apartment.

Also, because you snort it, it kicks in within about a minute or two. The comedown is more abrupt and 'jagged'. You might get a temptation to re-dose. If you resist it the first time, you'll be less likely to get addicted.

Personally, I actually like amphetamines and Ritalin variants better -- simply because they are cheaper and last longer. But I didn't want to go my whole life without trying coke. It's like a rite of passage lmao.

Make sure you have a very good source. Don't want to get it cut with some unknown filler.

Thanks mates, Im just looking for a drug that could make me social as fuck so I can occasionally do it when I go out

Takin some oxies tomorrow, gonna be awesome.

Gonna get some vodka too, gonna be awesome.

Gonna hopefully die, gonna be awesome.

Also, some people can't control themselves. If I were you, I would want to have some past experience with other drugs first. Maybe try Ritalin and see if you like it beforehand. If you can't control your usage or seem to be increasing the dosage, then don't try coke. It's some genetic thing. I've always had very strong self control. And I've always been careful about dosing and usage patterns.

link?

I didn't get the hype with coke for years, then I realised I'd only been getting heavily cut shit haha. Once you have the real disco dust and experience that painless toot that smells like gasoline you will never forget it. There's a reason it ruins so many lives...

Smoked redder for 15 years,
Snorted coke and crank
Drank everything
Blotter, gel tabs and shrooms
Take portable, Xanax Valium
Old school rolls smacked up
Worse high ever was a 10 strip of gel tabs in my orange juice friend dumped one on me. I think he tried to kill me. Still think that shit may have fucked me up mentally.
Best drug was smacked up extacy.
Used to roll every weekend.
Shit was so good I fucked many women and was damn near clairvoyant with women. Epic fucking times. I fuckin owned Atlanta back then.

MDMA, no question

I actually have a stash of concerta laying around from a friend, Basically the same as ritalin. Thanks man ill try it first
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/
Actually did MDMA once, Haven't done it again since a year, Maybe my dose was too low though because I wasn't really trippin that hard

Powder from the orient

a low dose of weed?

Ritalin isn't really a thing over here (UK). I've went thru phases with all other drugs in the past (weed, mdma, ketamine, mcat), they always pass. I hope to god coke is the same haha, although my mother was an alco so I worry...

I've taken most of the common steroids. Everyone should be on them. They're amazing.

Used to be addicted to lean and Xanax, now in sober living in Cali not using or selling anymore. Miss it tho

Yeah, my business partner had quite the coke habit for several years until he decided to quit doing drugs in general. Personally I've never had issues with any of them. It depends on the person/genetics, the dosage, how it's being administered, the social context, and what you're trying to get from the experience.

On the bright side, it won't fuck with your synapses nearly as badly as meth or MDMA, even at relatively high doses. It also won't fuck with your memory or give you horrible withdrawals like benzos. It is definitely more addictive than speed or Ritalin, though less than nicotine or opiates. Some might also say alcohol, but this is heavily genetic so it depends.