I just really need someone to send me some Bitcoins. Anything helps I promise. Even 300 Bitcoins would help

I just really need someone to send me some Bitcoins. Anything helps I promise. Even 300 Bitcoins would help.

Here's a little about me for those of you who don't know me so you can hear my story: I'm a person who needs money so I don't have to work as much doing the things I don't want to do so I can work doing the things I do want to do. So that's a little about me. Hope that helps.

Please. Anything helps. Literally 300 Bitcoins would help even.

15PURP84J4jC PefnJFzYF5Akoz2J3qdWbU

I will update this thread if I get any Bitcoins.

Plz help op, he only wants usd $172389.00 plz help plz

For those of you who are going to be mean like yesterday, remember that if you're mean to me I'll be mean right back at you so don't even bother!

This is bait

Where in this thread did I say I want "usd $172389.00?" I'm not asking for trillions of dollars. I'm asking for 300 Bitcoins and that is by the way just a SUGGESTED AMOUNT you can give more or less depending on what fits nicely into your budget. Don't post when you don't know what you're talking about next time ok?

Sorry op i only have 299 bitcoins, i cant help you

no you can still help!! 300 Bitcoins is just a suggested donation!! you can give more or less depending on what fits into your budget! thanks in advanced for whatever you can give!

1 bitcoin = $574

ok and your point is? here's the thing I don't need people in here if all they're doing is bringing negativity to the discussion. if you don't want to help another person then just go to a thread about blueberries and apple pie or something and leave THIS ONE!!!

You cant make apple pies with bitcoins

Fuck off with your begging OP. Go to work and get paid like everyone else or mine for bitcoins on your own time. Noones going to give you 150,000$+ in bitcoins just because you don't like your job. Faggot.

... ok? and your point is? I didn't say you could I was basically just saying that if you don't want to be positive here and you want to bring negativity then you can just not do that and go to a different thread about something else but not this one this is for positivity only thanks in advanced.

HAHAHAHA YOU REPLIED TO MY BAIT YOU GOT TROLLLLLLLLLLLED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree with op you guys are being a assholes :^)

I would also like free money/bitcoins or what ever else free stuff.....

thanks for the support. I might write a song for you or just talk a little on Vocaroo if you support me instead of be mean to me. I did a recording yesterday on here that people actually liked a lot.

Fuck u faggit, I've been mining my bitcoins for 5 years, I've invested couple of hundreds of dollars on cpu and literally wasted my life on these digital currency to let a poor lazy cunt fuck to easily receive even 1 bitcoin. oh no my lazy fuck friend not on my watch.

Ohhh hahaaa le toppest troll Sup Forumsrother. Goteem!

well then watch just because you are greedy doesnt mean that other people aren't nice and I know it probably hurts to think that someone might be nice to me I'm so sorry that you are hurt when other people are nice to me but here's a little tip get over it because sometimes people are nice.

doubles checked

And how has that incredible investment of precious time paid off for you?

i'm not asking for free I'm just saying people can give them if they want to for a good reason.

checked

If your a qt trap with a feminine face then I might consider sending at least 0.022 bitcoins.

I sleep well knowing that I'm not a poor fag my friend.

Noones gonna give their hard earned money they've worked for so thatyiu don't have to work just because you don't wanna.
Grow up and stop being a cancer to society

So you make a living off of "mining" bitcoins?

About how much money have you made from mining?

wanna bet? I'll show you a screenshot and write a song for you and sing it and post it on Vocaroo if someone sends me any amount of Bitcoins at all. Let's prove this mean peron wrong.

.aum

How am I the mean one here? You're the one who's to lazy to work and wants other peoples money for it

I'm not too lazy to work you're wrong about that you're mean because you're hitchiking my thread and being mean to me you didn't have to do that you just had to go onto any other thread here. And here's the thing. If anyone sends me any amount of Bitcoins at all I will write an original song for you and sing it on Vocaroo and you will be sorry you said I couldn't do it!!!! I'm like the little engine that could and you're just being mean for no reason.