Evening Sup Forums

evening Sup Forums
you're up late, you're drunk, let's talk~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gkhtYE7ijU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM
youtube.com/watch?v=_2hzBsXv3Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by the way, avoid these.. uninspired and kinda too salty!

can u prove its you Nickel? last time yuou were here some retard was spamming the shit out of the thread with the same pic over and over

..damn, pretty quiet tonite

All too focused on

Shoe on head

It was a shit get, too. No image or anything

shit.. uhm, here! name on the inside of a matchbook?

What'd you think about the 700m get?

I have excruciating tooth pain and want to die

hatbeard faggot

that's relatively disappointing, I just got back on and saw the posts going for it.. so just nothing? just GET and poop

here's something that never disappoints!!
youtube.com/watch?v=5gkhtYE7ijU

>Update

sorry didnt mean to be so harsh. i was pissed off last time the thread derailed and that shit head started spamming. it wasnt cool at all

fucking mods need to do their damn jobs and actually mod.

im wondering why it is so quiet. summer fags must be out in full force on other threads. you having some of your fave drinks tonite?
Steel-Reserve

Fuck you fat cuck

if you got bourbon or whiskey, Listerine that shit for about 30 seconds, it'll hurt like a motherfucker but it'll kill the nerve in the tooth
I had a tooth break last year, only thing for it at the time, hope it helps!

Whatcha drinking on, fellow user?
Pic related to my poison of choice.

I couldn't believe how fast it was happening, like it was a concerted effort..
and I am on the Natty Daddies tonite, got about 5 more to go, hopefully it'll be a long nite!

good 'ol malt licka served in a fine vermillion vessel, my friend. I have primitive needs. How's the nite?

hey, I remember that shirt! how the fuck'd I lose it, could held a circus in that thing..

is that an old pic of you?

how did you lose all that weight?

It's alright, my buddy's kitten was ran over in front of his kids earlier so that's unfortunate. Also because of that my night of jamming with him is most likely not going to happen, so here I am drinking anyways.
How about your night?

well I have lost a little weight since that apartment, but that shirt's like.. 4 sizes too big, got it as a gag gift but it made winter cozy~
jesus fuck, man, that's terrible. To that kitten, poor little thing. I'm busy arranging things for a new step once this apartment is no more, but oddly enough, I'm listening to music, getting hammered and thinking of my old cats, wish I had pics

Wassup nickel nigga, getting buzzed on keystone ice myself. Watching regular show, boring ass night

hiya, got a pint of anderson valley california oatmeal stout my 84 year old mom bought me, pretty tasty

pic unrelated

what it is, bro! I haven't tried that yet, and I love newer cartoons.. adventure time took some work, but it wound up being alright, haven't seen gravity falls yet, but steven universe is the shit~ hope we can spice the nite up!
whew! sounds like a badass momma.. you need a fork and knife to drink that kinda stout, how is it?

..fuckin'...store front captchas.. can't see SHIT

Yeah, cats are awesome. Here's mine.

Yeah, I actually enjoy adventure time too. One time I was having kind of a powerful acid trip so i watched adventure time to get my mind off of it. It was very interesting, I'll tell you the litch is goddamn horrifying in that mindset lol. Keystone ice is ok, it's probably the least flavorful ice beer around, which in my opinion is a good thing for that type of beer. Gets you buzzed pretty damn quick.

looks like a Swat Kat, what's their name? last two I had were a tortie named Shuko (because as a kitten, she climbed to my head every day) and a tabby named Zappa (for obvious reasons). Had both til the end of their days.

man.. sentimental time!
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM

Here's me cat, Misfit. Yeah fuck store front captchas, I can't guess which yellow and red painted building in Mexico they sell phone cards and tacos out of for fucks sake...

Samuel, we call him Sam for the most part though. As much as I don't like to admit it, my wife and I actually named our daughter Samantha after him.

relatively cheap too! And yeah, once the idea of the Mushroom Wars rolled around in the narrative, it's like "Whoa, this is.. after a big war wiped out pretty much everything."
Pretty bad-assed.
Heh! looks pretty nice, like my brothers cat Philip.. I think I still got his babby pictures around here, hang on..

Here he is being a paranoid Sup Forums cat

I think it's a cute idea, at any rate~
Shuko was a real diva though, it was like raising a little Joan Jett girl that never listened and hated when I told her off, but would always jump up on me when I went to bed
Zappa, on the other hand..

Are you an alcohol

should i get drunk?

ITS PEOPLE! LOLS ARE MADE FROM PEOPLE..

Fripozo?

do you like blues rock? I just got into Govt Mule, descended from Allman Bros, Govt Mule really kicks, their stuff is so tight and polished, like ZZ Top, i am amazed i never heard of them till now, i must be a recluse old fart

I need to look that guy up already, see what he's like besides me having a passing resemblance to him.
I love all kinds of music, but that's one of them! Haven't heard Govt. Mule though, gimme a link! At the cigar club I'm taken to sometimes, I had these guys tell me about a band called.. Piano Becomes Teeth?

Lol nice reference!

Not op, but fuck yeah govt mule kicks ass! I did t find out about them until about a year ago, just thru random Pandora recommendations, I guess they never got much commercial success, but yeah that's a rocking band

have you ever seen that show Shameless on Netflix? if so what do you think about it. If not disavow this message

Haha, yeah cats are always in their own world.
Sounds like you have decent taste in music also.

Banks of the deep end- govt mule. Too lazy to link on mobile, Im sure it's on youtube. It is a solid southern rock style bluesy jam, kinda like chill deeper skynrd maybe. I know you like some of the more out there funky stuff a lot, it's not quite that, but being an Oklahoma man, I really like this style of southern stuff

Hello once again bearded alcoholic man

personally, I kinda wish there weren't so many shows like that, just bad, bad things going on all the time and nothing really gets better. I know that's life and all, but shit.. I turn to TV to escape. Maybe I'm just naive, I'unno

I think it's an allman brothers band offshoot btw

who are you, you fat fuck, and why should i care?

Fuck you fag. Nickel is way less of a waste of life than you are.

>still wondering why your lonely enough to post on Sup Forums constantly

Do you like Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace?

do you also struggle with not drinking on weekdays mr beard man?

I love the classics, what can I say?
but Zappa was a bad egg, pure and true. Always nice and loving around the apartment, but when I let him out at nites, he'd go LOOKING for trouble. Worst he got was his ear almost bitten off, had to Vet him quick so he didn't lose it. lot of cuts and blood too.. stupid kid!
youtubing now, will respond in a bit
Hi!

Hi, can you please explain to me how Sup Forums works? This is my first time posting.

Fuck off, who isnt lonely on Sup Forums? Edgelord newfag cunt kys.

How's life been Brothah?!
Still sucking the dayz dick?!

I agree about the show. that show is really like real life and honestly my life sometimes resembles it. my dad is currently faking an injury from a job to get unemployment and it has been like that for a while. i hate that he is a manipulative asshole like the dad on the show (shameless) it doesnt do me any favors watching it

the worst part is that im the black sheep and my two brothers are the good sons. haha its hilarious

a good thing to be! Deep End is a badass jam so far! music and singing are blending like smokes and whiskey.
is that a band? IS THAT A HUMAN?!
nah, I just.. choose not to drink

Did your cats pass from age when they did?
Hope that's not prying too much.

Posting to bump, here's a turkey I smoked last Thanksgiving. That shit was delicious.

damn user your worse off than I thought

Ayyy, the steel reserve guy! What's up man? How you been doing?

Fuck, smoked and deep fried in peanut oil are my favorite preparation methods. That looks like it was smoked perfectly.

looks like shit

>Like smokes and whiskey

Perfect description.

Naw not a band, but a show on Adult Swim

you've figured it out!
eh? I'm fine.
sounds a bit like life imitating art, friend. Get work that keeps you outta the house and find silly shit on TV to watch!
Shuko got pretty old and just headed to the door one morning, pawing at it and looking to me. Got on outside and never came back.. figure she went to meet her fate on her terms, I'll let nature bury her.

Hey Op I have a question?

Yeah, I got lucky it was the first one I ever tried smoking and it was insanely good, brined in beer and peach juice, then basted in butter and peach puree and rosemary and a few other spices, then smoked over peach wood and rosemary and sage smoke. Everyone thought I was a culinary genius, but I just got lucky it all worked lol

staying alive!
FUCK, that looks tasty.. loved smoked meats~
I'm kinda fuckin' done with Adult Swim, they was awesome back in the day, but now its just for 3am burnouts and mushroom addicts.. don't mean to sound snooty. sorry if that's harsh, it might just not be for me.
Eric Andre is funny though~

yeah?

tits or gtfo faggot

Shouldn't you be in a furry trap thread somewhere edgelord?

How ARE you man? I smoked 2 bowls. Ready to talk about whatever

do you masturbate while you post on Sup Forums?

I noticed that you post here often and I thought eventually that would happen, right?

duuuuuude, you're KILLING me!! sounds amazing..
very good, buddy! just listening to music, thinking about the future... gettin' drunk~

Not op, but FUCK I miss me some weed. I just moved to Oklahoma and have no connection I trust out here, everyone whos got weed is also a tweaky ass meth head...

but furry trap threads are not edgy enough for me

Not drunk, tripping balls though. How ya doin OP?

Yeah, I'm sure she found some nice place for the long sleep.
What else do you enjoy to drink?
Personally, I like straight whiskey or bourbon and I've also been into mad dog lately even though typically I'm not big on wine.

nah, I'm busy keeping thumbs on the posts, shooting the breeze with folks!

let's cool it down with a little New Musik~
youtube.com/watch?v=_2hzBsXv3Xg

are you aware of your alcoholism?

That sucks man.. I have this strain called Gorilla Glue. It's really thick and smells like heaven. I feel fucking amazing

That really makes me wish that thanksgiving was closer.

are you sure your not shooting your load while talking to folks?

nice googles friendo

Of course man.. I'm over here thinking about stuff.. everything is really peaceful. Any music recommendations?

so what if I am

When u doing another thread?

Yeah I had some good connects back in Chicago, all the crazy medical stuff and all. My fave was some type of blue dream, it made you all awake and optimistic and just excited. We always had fun frisbee games or some fun child like games to enjoy when I got some of that stuff! Ah, good times.

Doin' fine, my man, how you doin'?
I hope so, she was a howling she-bitch, but she was a good kid those years. Zappa's ear was fine, but man.. you wanna talk about sulking when we got back and he just went and hid under the kitchen table, guess he hated being taken care of after losing a fight.
I love gin, goes with anything. Weirdly enough, learned how to play Gin yesterday! won a hand with three 10s and a suited hand of 4 to 9~

I drank a 24 oz miller highlife and didn't feel anything. What went wrong? I know I haven't built up a tolerance since that was my second time drinking beer

I might be stretching this a tad, but is it safe to assume that you are a full blown alcoholic?

I respect you man, I feel like you're the dad of Sup Forums also I'm currently drinking Whiskey kek.

Forgot to ask but do you like smoking ribs? I've smoked two separate racks so far and the second came out perfectly with how they were cooked, but they were tangy from too much vinager in the marinade.

Im sure. See if you can find someone to sell you non laced shit.. you are missing out my friend

I respect you man, I feel like you're the dad of Sup Forums also I'm currently drinking whiskey kek.