post actual rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=Zf9nYse0gq8
youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rekt

plz explain

overhead powerline

That wasn't electricity, you idiot, that was nerve gas.

this feels very good to watch. might just fap to it

they are pushing a mobile scaffold and it connects to over head power lines. mystery solved

See, this is why you should support gun control, instead just store 4 SWAT officers in your house at all times.

I throw my hands up in the air sometime saying 'heeeeey yo'

Fuck.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

triggered

datpastalol

They hit a powerline, you can also see it at the bottomleft when it sparks. They were all holding on to it and apperently it was strong enough to kill or make you pass out instantly

holy fuck the cringe

metal scaffolding hits power lines.

workers have a contest to see who can ride the lightning the longest.

Holy shit that is actually insane

>just pretending to be retarded
(You)

>a contest
top kek

>see that webm
>the word that pops into your head is "cringe"

it's time to learn a new word. not even remotely applicable to what you just watched.

fuck, kids are starting to just imitate each other and lose all personality, at a higher rate than ever before. just saying the same words over and over and over despite having no applicability. cuck cringe dank. cuck memes dank cringe.

everyone lived and nothing on the ground was damaged by the planes

meanwhile, people somehow roll their car at 20mph and die because they weren't wearing their seatbelt and went out the window and the car rolled on them

HAHA

"people who dont know how crosswalks work"

wtf why tho

Good kitty

Damn.

It's those elite badass Russian officers, actually.

are planes colliding more common than we think?

this isnt america dipshit, things arent all nicely organised and containerized - this is the real world where stupid people die. go grab a latté you ignorant stupid asshole.

youtube.com/shared?ci=Zf9nYse0gq8

glad i dont live in that shit hole like you then kys

>the "real world" doesn't have crosswalks

for the first time i'm seeing someone expressing anti-american sentiment through their hatred of crosswalks

story on this one?

I'm glad anyone in this thread could appreciate that the same way I could, i'm laughing hard right now

CS:GO Professional strats

actually amazed one punch black man only used one punch.

at least he didnt say edgy like every other person is now.

what a roller coaster

Nice Trips.
They could have fed hungry niggers

faaark

cringe is the 2016 edgy, which was 2015

yeah me too thats the first black guy fighting video i've seen out of like 3000 where he doesn't kick the person in the face after they drop.

notice that he is actually being raised around human beings(white people)

Hey you, cuntface.

I say cringe because the first thing I felt watching it was a cringing, goosebumps feeling. Knowing something went that fucking wrong and could've killed the men on the ground there made me cringe. Cringing can come from something other than second-hand embarrassment, you degenerate, No Child Left Behind, ignorant ass faggot.

Do you always talk like that?

this looks way worse than it is, this is a case where the cop was actually not the worst guy in the world

the guy on the bike was driving dangerously/doing illegal manuevers in and out of traffic and the cop apparently followed him for like half a mile with sirens on, the bike didn't stop because he was listening to music. Cop got enraged. Was cleared.

It's easy to hate on cops but when they want you to stop you're supposed to stop. It makes their life and job so unbelievably stressful in that moment when you don't

you said cringe because it's the fucking meme word du jour

>no child left behind
that's you kiddo. I'm in my 30s. I'm not the one desperately pretending to be a teenager by coaxing their speech out of my croakey voicebox.

commencing dump

>in my 30's

Wow, go on, keep impressing me. You sure showed me not to pretend and just let everyone know I'm a social reject that stays up all night calling someone else an idiot. It's not like you have a life to get back to or anything though, right?

fucking A+ fight cameraman other niggas need to learn from this dude

Also this is how nasty low class clubbing type, non white bitches are. Notice both of them aren't wearing panties, fully with the intent to fuck for money etc at the club that night.

Annnnnd that's why third world countries are third world.

love how the bad guy with the gun gets smackd around, then the UNARMED bad guy AND the undercover cop BOTH get sprayed with lead

Every time I see this I wish he would Sparta kick him out the door

Holy shit the person on the back of the bike was as lucky as it gets

lmao

yeah really excellent trigger discipline over there in russia, I see the guy in front did the "spray across the room with assault rifle" tactical manuever, very precise

Dude, fuck. Hahahaha

jeeze that bitch is awful she's embedding glass in her skin, that ain't cool

lul

da fuk

meh she knew what she was in for

The guy wasn't struck.

And contrary to popular belief: Metal doesnt attract lightning, it only conducts it.

shiiet man din du nuffin

jus so excited to pay fo dis

i dunno, who brings pink bats to a wrestling match?

so what you're saying is everybody died on the scene that night cause he had a metal pan for a hat? you fucking retard go back to summer

What they will do before the match is discussed and contracted.

it's fucking unique I'll give her that

i can watch this over and over. Fucking beautiful.

>so what you're saying is everybody died on the scene that night cause he had a metal pan for a hat?

How could you get that out of what he wrote?? Are you dyslexic? I think it's time to take a break from Sup Forums, middle schooler

that's trippy

Holy shit everybody survived.

youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY

Bonk

Naruto vs. Bushido Brown

I do insulation with this shit. The pink shit isn't so bad. A little soapy rag will do the trick. Now if it were this shit here.
Fuck that.
R-30 rockwool batting. Shits like straight out of the 60s

Cant say the same for the driver who got squashed to a pulp

The lost 20 more men trying to move the fixture to get those bodies

fucking assassin, he brakes his neck, what a fucking move !