Ask a waitress anything

Ask a waitress anything.

Why

What's your hourly pay and average tips a shift

i have huge respect for waiters
one day in that job and some asshole would get his teeth kicked in
respect m8

Usually I make 50 a shift. My hourly pay is $2.13. Recently got offered a hostessing positing also at the same restaurant. $10 an hour but you also get to serve.

Why haven't you shown your tits with a timestamp yet?

Thx dude. It takes a lot of patience. Most people are dicks.

Cool. Same user..

What country/ state and what's minimum wage there?

How did you feel about the opening scene for reservoir dogs?

$2.13. & SC

Finally.
Op wasnt a faggot today

I do what I can man

If you arent going to show face then why hide nipples?

My nipples are shy.

Why wont you go with Charlie?

Man uh 50 a shift? How long are you working? I'm a busser right now cause it's easy and my rent is super low. But I make at least 100 for a 5 to 6 hour shift. When I was serving I made between 150 and 250 Friday to saturday

Because Charlie lied to me. He treated me like shit.

hahahahaha

This guy gets it
Always Sunny is the shit

In South Carolina, people are poor rednecks that can't tip. I do have good days where I make $106. We have to many people on the floor half of the time. Doubles are usually the time I make the most of my money. It all really depends on the day. We're located near a college too and most of the students aren't back in, that's most of our business.

Do you ever spit in the food

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Dude i live In Kentucky. South as it gets you should move to a new place if that's all you're making. If I worked a double I'd expect to leave with around 300.

Even when I was working at chain stores I made way more than 50 a day. You are really getting fucked man

I've thought about it. But I have buttered people a few times. Whenever you put your hand in the butter for the bread baskets, you casually walk to the table with the bread & you reach around acting like you're having a decent conversation and they're usually to dumb to notice that you even gave them a pat on the back trying to be friendly.. I assume when they get home they're like what the hell is all over me. But that's me. All over them.

I wouldn't call it fucked. It's a small town and I just got a new job offer through there making $10 as a hostess, so it's not that bad. I've had good and bad days. I guess it's just a small town issue. All in a week I bring home about 600. I work every day. I have one day off.

Age?

in a fight between Uchiha Madara and Super Saiyan 3 Goku who would win? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Dude I still feel like that's sucks. I like working in the service industry because you can get by working a few days a week and Pay your rent and still have money to have fun

10 for a hostess is not great man. Every local place around me pays the hosts and bussers 9 to 10 plus tips. Servers should make way more than that

Just man, glad you like your job but you should be able to make 600 in 2 or 3 days not 6.

tits or gtfo

look at those guy hands

Lol I hate my job most days. Hostess also gets tips. I get paid $2.13 an hour. Which isn't really bad, considering there's no other places around here to work. It's just something I'm actually good it to pass the time until I can get money for school. Every bit counts, regardless of the amount you get paid. I wouldn't say I'm getting fucked if I'm just trying to get by.

Read the thread you fucking idiot.

Yeah man. Guy hands to fuck your bitch with.

holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Post tits in thread
>still ask for tits or gtfo
I can't tell if you're a newfag or just baiting us.

Would you suck dick for 100$

we need to see nips and more evidence of womanhood.

Do you ever genuinely want a dudes cock or is it part of the job being flirty.

Man if you're in a college town there had to be some other places to check out. Just 50 per shift sounds insane to me man. I'm 23 in school, been working in the service industry since I was 16 I've never made less than 100 in a night.

Also have no experience living in a small town though. But I pay 200 for my rent can't imagine anyone is paying less than that outside the city

ok so, how long have you been a waitress for?

so, was the movie "Waiting" pretty much spot on?

So, as a single guy, what can I do to get the attention of a beautiful waitress like yourself... for something outside of work :)

Will you just shut up, "man"?

This user's asking the right questions. ANSWER MEOW OP.

Also have you ever slept with any clients?

Never.

2 years

No, I haven't & don't plan too.

if that's you, great body.... I take it all back.

alright i'll ask you something then. Why are you coming to Sup Forums for a q&a?

Nipples or gtfo

To piss you off fam

Would be way more attractive without the hand causing ripples in your fat

Dick bigger than 10 inches or gtfo

you're doing a bad job, i had wayy too much weed, i can't get mad.

Pretty sure every woman has fat somewhere. What type of world you living in my dude?!

Worthless cunt

which race do you prefer to date? and fuck?

THANKS MAN

Some of the anons need to chill the fuck out lol she's just chilling trying to answer questions there are plenty of other threads to fap.

are you lonely OP, is that it?

White

Have you ever thought about sleeping or doing anything sexual with a coworker? Also time stamp if that's actually you

No I get that but this guy is just like pressing his hand into it. That's the sorta shit you only wanna see when you're drunk or fucked up

Who did you lose your virginity to and at what age? Also were you ever molested/raped as child. Statistically speaking 1/3 women do.

lol, im just probing her. she came to us...

Nah man, I'm actually sitting with my man about to give him some fantastic head.

True she did come go Sup Forums but nobody needs to get triggered

He was just holding me close I guess lol why you look so deep into a picture

16, and no.

Bait?

i don't believe that shit.

yep, im thinking we've all been reeled in.

I didn't look that deep uh just easy to see when someone is clutching into a fat roll

I've been triggered as fuck just reading this one guys replies. You can tell he gets nooooo puss.

OP? Pic related

Nope.

Alright Sup Forums Waiter monitoring this thread. I just want to say any real waiter/waitress has fucked with a customers food. Rubbed my dick all over fat fucks burger patty.

For real?

damn i hope not man, im gonna pretend i never read this.

Nah not bait.

No of course not you dumb shit

Puss or kys

Summerville, you work at Oscars.

haha, nice. Props to your boyfriend

Thanks!

Nice cleavage...

Now show your TITS!
Or are you an internets law breaker!?
Ill call the cyber police right now if i have to!

Have worked 3 waiter jobs different restaurants each time. Everyone that had been there 1 year + had stories bros. its the sad truth.

Just be nice and you'll be fine only have done it to dicks and the stories told are always about fuck face customer no one targets defenseless bros/hoes to fuck with. Has to be worth it.

Well you sure showed that faggot.

Now get back to sucking that dick.

Here to shoot sperm out your wrists?
Should get that looked at bud

why is spidey in this thread?

get that dick out of your mouth and go to bed, Racheal

When you cant get chicks because you jizz out of your wrists you take over random threads.

I guess.
I just ignore the spiderman posts.