Gotham

Gotham thread?

So who is that doppelganger? Can't be Clayface as he was already out.

Just finished the last episode literally five minutes ago. I have no idea who it could be. The only thing I could think of is Heart of Steel robot. HARDAC.

Hush has already made an appearance in season one and Clayface the previous episode.

isn't there some story in the comic about someone getting plastic surgery to look like Bruce? I hope that's not it cause that would be really creepy, and not in a good way

Hush. But Thomas Elliot already showed up in season one. He was the kid that kicked the shit out of Bruce and Alfred made him go to his house and kick his ass back.

>Hush was supposed to be Bruce's best friend to help him cope with his parents death while he plotted his own parent's demise

What else have Gotham fucked up origin wise?

This is awkward to watch.

will they use her for more than 10 seconds in season three?

She is 17 now, so if in one year the show gets renewed for season 4, she will be 18 in it. They grow up so insanely fast. She was 15 in season 1.

yeah for me too my big stiff boner was pressing uncomfortable in my tight pants

>dat distinct Jerome laugh when all the monsters exit the bus

Why didn't they SHOW him? All those blurry unseen nobodies did nothing for me. Only cool thing was Not-Bruce.

I played the arkham games and there was this firend of Bruces that went under plastic surgery to look like him. So it could be him. But my money is on Jane Doe.

What? Bruce is a girl?

Jane Doe can be anybody, she can take anyones personality

What if Gotham was a girl?

She can take anybody's penis, too?

What would happen if she took user's personality?

All women can do that silly. It's literally what vaginas are made for.

Can she take no one's personality?

don't know user why don't you ask her? I only read Arkham Asylum
Jane is a cipher, she's incomplete, her life is empty, so she covets the lives of others. She takes their lives so she can have their lives.

If I wanted to read wiki quotes, I'd go to the damn wiki myself.

Jane possesses an unmatched ability to imitate others, superior to most genuine shape-shifters. Besides all of the equipment of whichever person she's adopting the identity of, she carries a tape recorder to help her mimic voices.
Not only can she perfectly copy body language and speech patterns, but is a good enough judge of character to after observation nigh impeccably think the way somebody else thinks.

Cute facial.

>On one occasion, she nearly escaped from Arkham Asylum with a collection of body parts she had kept in unknown locations.
>The emergency exit required a fingerprint scan, a retinal scan, and a voice I.D., and she simply procured Dr. Anne Carver's severed hand, eyeball in a jar, and voice pleading not to kill her on her tape recorder.

Why doesn't Strange revive Thomas Wayne if he liked him so much?

What's the point of Clayface then, if this Jane exists?

>mfw trying to make sense of DC universe

>Strange revives Thomas Wayne
>Wayne becomes Simon Hurt

It's Lincoln March/Thomas Wayne Jr/E0 Owlman

>dancing
WHAT?

>BROOOOOOTHER
>I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

>THE BROTHER OF LIGHT AND THE BROTHER OF DARK

>WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME BROTHER? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

>I'M YOU! I'M YOUR SHADOW!

>A HIND D?

related

that ending was some edgy bs.

Fish Mooney returns was pure bullshit goddamn why is this shit actress in this show

I believe the guy who look just like bruce is Lincoln March, the younger brother of Bruce, Thomas junior.
He's affiliated to the court of owls so it would make sense

But he looks exactly like him so it would be a twin

>why is this shit actress in this show
Who knows, she was the worst part by far and I assumed the writers realized this and tried to get rid of her. I don't know what possessed them to do this, they must have realized that everyone preferred this season.

SHE KNEW 2PAC

There are like twenty Clayfaces. And some dude with stretchy skin who needs a machine to morph himself does not a Clayface make.

Like with Barbara, it seems like they're just trying to salvage their characters after screwing them up except with Fish Mooney they killed her for a while.

I unironically love Fish Mooney

There is nothing to salvage tho, Jada Smith is just a bad actress and is cringey as fuck.
You can do something with Barbara but Fish Mooney will always be shit

You don't think it's only a coincidence that DC got Will Smith to play fucking Deadshot of all people, do you?

Well, maybe they will say bruce got a twin brother and that turned wrong somehow so Thomas tried to rez him with Indian Hill and then he turned to be a mad psycho so he shut down the program.
Would give a reason as the "why" of Indian Hill

fuck, I never thought about that and now I'm sure you're right

I haven't watched since mid season one. Is Selina Kyle in a cat suit yet?

No.
And yeah, season one was a bit cringey sometimes but it got better with the time and the season 2 was very good. You should watch it.

God damn it, it makes sense.

Barabara didn't have a terrible actress, just a terrible plotline. Lessening her role and turning her fully insane ended up working but as for Fish, it's more her bad acting that's the problem, not anything about her story that could be changed.

You just said exactly what that user just said.

I suppose so.

Since they brought up the Court of Owls its probably Thomas Wayne JR. Bruce's brother that got nicked by the Court of Owls when he was a baby. (they tricked the parents into thinking the kid died)

He later becomes Owlman.

That's a different Owlman in your picture, but you're right.

Friendly reminder 18+ is a California/Hollywood construct. The majority of the US is 16+.

clay jim was hilarious

Well, a lot of characters have their origins pushed way back. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Harley Quinn's older than Bruce.

Honestly, at first I thought it was a girl, so I was trying to think of what girl it might be, and then holy shit it's the Wayneter Soldier

Same. I don't mind her hanging around for a while, especially as there's clearly some fucked up thing that's going to happen between her, Penguin, and Selena.

>no big guy getting off the bus

You blew it, Gotham.

Shut the fuck up faggot. The implication was that as time goes on Clayface will gain the ability to morph into people at will as his body becomes more unstable.

That wasn't implied at all you fucking retard.

Amazing contribution to the thread you dumb cunt