roll for nudes

Well shit. hope you enjoyed the bumps OP. Roll

send a dic pick nigger

roll

roll for tits

Get nudes, post results

call her a bitch

send a dick pic then say whoops that was for my mom

Rolling......so let's skip the chit chat, me, you, perfect Fuck buddies am I right?

reroll

Ask her on a date to the movies

I'm not gonna lie, I want you on my cock.

roll... So bitch lemme see dem tits

"the dick aint gonna throat itself"

Virgin detected

Is DD the size of your boobies?

Roll

have you ever entered into a cult? do you want to?

Shit piss fuck cunt cook sucker mother fucker tits fart turd and twat

Thats a strong start user, gg

roll

Ay girl ima keep this simple. Trying to suck this dick?

Let me fuck your scabby asshole

Want to see my dick?

"i bet a bj i could suck my own dick"

Wanna take my virginity?

Roll

Do you fuck on the first date because I don't think that's proper for a woman

So, pizza, booze, and sex?

Feminism, right?

your probably like the third most attractive woman I've ever talked to ;)

Sooo, wanna link up someday and fuck like gorillas? Send pic too faggot

U wan sum fuk

Include the picture with the message.

I'm really horny. Care to send nudes?

i want to wear your skin like a suit

I think my dick smells like cheese

Do you want to count shoulders?

win

Winrar

Winrar

trips, do it instead of dubs

op deliver it upon us

Trips overrules dubs

And we wait

You Fucked up, should have done trips user

This roll

Rollerino

WHERE DID THE "so wyd?" TEXT FROM THE OP GO?

This better works

Trips here. Dissapointed

Update op

Ehh another?

my drunk ass deleted it

Op your a savage

Use the trips

I'm gonna change my name to cotton to make sure that you pick me

You tryna leap frog this dick?

This roll

Says >id fuck you like christopher reeve's horse fucked christopher reeve.

I fucked up.. Oh well haha

Op DELIVER

Just in case

roll.... "august 26... mark it on the calendar cuz thats the day im gonna fuck you"

YESSS

Wanna succ the fucc of out my cocc

Roll

Reroll

rollerino

Rereroll

Winrar

Rerereroll

My lengthy first tour of No Man’s Sky was a disappointment. I spent 30 hours skating across the surface of an endless puddle, searching for depths that didn’t exist. I skipped and skimmed until, with great regret, I stopped.

On my second time through, I liked it a lot more. I spent 15 hours standing still and appreciating the puddle for what it was. I watched the tiny ripples around my toes and admired how the sky reflected up at me from below. I met the puddle halfway, and found depth where there had been none.

The difference between that first time and that second time does a lot to explain No Man’s Sky as a whole. It is an unusual and contradictory game, one that asks very little of its players while simultaneously demanding a great deal. It’s a frustrating failure in many ways, technically unpolished and seemingly unfinished. It’s full of perplexing design decisions and half-realized ideas. It gets a few big things right and a hundred little things wrong. It draws you in with a promise of endless splendor, then swiftly reveals itself to be something much more ordinary.

No Man’s Sky reaches for the sun and comes back with a light bulb. I’m pretty much fine with the light bulb.

It is difficult to separate No Man’s Sky: The Video Game from No Man’s Sky: The Great Hype Experience. It’s not impossible, however, so: No Man’s Sky is a first-person game about looking at pretty things and crafting jet fuel. It starts with a straightforward crafting grind—break ten rocks to make four metal sheets to craft one shield upgrade, etc.— and sets it against an endless, procedurally generated universe full of procedurally generated planets. You get in your spaceship and travel from place to place in search of materials to make more fuel and trade for a better spaceship so you can carry more materials and make more fuel and trade for an even better spaceship and on, and on.

WINRAR

Players are given two directives from the outset: Heed the call of a mysterious entity known as the Atlas, or proceed along a charted path toward the galactic center. There is also a third option: ignore both and freely explore. No matter what you choose, you’ll continue to unlock more storage and better gear upgrades. You’ll blow up a robot or two, and get in the occasional clumsy space battle with pirate starfighters. You’ll have charming if shallow conversations with aliens that you meet in space stations and planetary bases. You’ll discover some goofy animals and share screenshots of the funniest ones on social media.

Each planet and animal you discover can be named and uploaded to the game’s servers, and while you’ll never see another player in your game, you may come across one of their discoveries.

That’s it. That’s the whole game. Whatever its masterful marketing campaign may have implied, No Man’s Sky does not offer a universe of limitless possibilities. On the contrary, its limits are obvious after a couple hours of play. Its flaws and failings become apparent even sooner. Within those limits, however, lies a fascinating and enjoyable game, albeit one that took me 30 hours to discover.

Op delivar

The first time I fired up No Man’s Sky on my PS4, it immediately crashed to a blue error screen. Not a good sign. I rebooted and found myself crash-landed on a lonely planet. I set about following the tutorial in order to repair my ship. I crafted the parts and fuel I’d need to break atmosphere and leave the planet.

I knew I was supposed to name my discoveries, so I paused the game and named my first planet. “The Planet Kirk,” I dubbed it, slowly selecting the letters with my PS4 controller. I named the star system, too: “Kotaku System.” Good work, I thought. Those are good names.

I was given a recipe for Antimatter, so I gathered the materials needed to craft some Antimatter. I used the Antimatter to craft a Warp Cell, which I could use to fuel my Hyperdrive, which I could use to leave the star system. (I also crafted a Hyperdrive.) I learned that I could shoot trees with my laser to collect Carbon, and I could shoot rocks to collect Iron. I learned that Heridium appears in large blue-tinged columns, while Plutonium spikes out of the ground in angry red crystals.

“Perform a warp jump,” the game suggested, and so I did. Upon arriving in a new star system, I immediately set about finding more materials so that I could craft more fuel for another warp jump. I flew down to the nearest planet and saw a familiar sight: Rocks splotched with grass and sparse trees. Large columns of Heridium, spiky clusters of Plutonium, and all the rest.

I jumped through a few more systems and explored a few more planets. I met some aliens, and I received directions to my first Atlas station. It seemed as good a destination as any, so I headed toward it.

you have to send all of it

WINRAR

Want to catch a movie?

Says
>do you like Naruto ?

N just because

YESSS

Winrar
OP has to send all of it or he's a faggot

Can I pull your hair as I fuck your ass?

Oh?

WINRAR HAHAHA

WIN

Say, just kidding you look like a shit I took once

there you go, you owe us a fuck user

ROLL