WHY ARE YOU NOT BISEXUAL?

WHY ARE YOU NOT BISEXUAL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too busy being pansexual.

Well, for starters

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

I'm being fucked in the ass by life right now, why would I want a guy to do it to me as well?

But I am OP

I am Sup Forumsisexual.

What is the literal difference?

None

it means you like trannies too

Bi means two. Pan means all. Did you not get very far in school, little one?

There are more than two genders?

News to me.

because i am not a fucking fag

>not a fag
>posted in a thread with an Asian showered in cum
>pick one

jealous?

>/thread

probably

also checking your dubs

Sounds gay.

for what?

Because as soon as you suck cock you're a fucking faggot. It doesn't matter if you regret it and go back to pussy, or switch between cock and pussy. You're just a fucking faggot.

1. Do you have a cock and stick it in a woman's pussy? Provided you had the opportunity to do so? Straight.

2. Do you fuck other shit? IE Boys, little boys, sometimes boys, boys dressed as horses, boys who wish they were horses, horses that wish they were boys, boys that wish they were girls, boys that surgically added a pussy, etc? Then you're a faggot.

wow, i love that album

great taste user

You literally did not answer the question.

Because I don't feel attracted emotionally or sexually to men. Gee, that was an easy question.

>be me
>17, recently-out bi
>spend the weekend at uncle's mountain cabin
>aunt and uncle's friends bring their son
>doesn't take long to realize he's closet gay and keeps glancing at me
>plus he's my type
>adults go to do whatever, leave us alone
>we start making out, awkwardly at first but then passionately
>dude is really happy to blow off some gay steam
>I suggest we should wash up before we go any further
>we take turns showering quickly
>I suck him and swallow a ridiculous load hot salty cum
>I try to fuck him but it's too much for him
>instead he sucks me and I cum gloriously
>cuddle and smooch until the adults come back
>quickly get dressed and act like nothing happened
>we never say a word to each other again
>years later I find out his parents sent him to a gay conversion camp

Just cuz I'm a faggot doesn't mean I'm a queer

>Tumblrina detected

Cause i dont like how it feels when a man sucks my penis. That a good enough answer faggot?

feelsbadman

Read first line. Sucking cock = faggot. I'm not a faggot. Faggots suck cock. Faggots are bad.

If you don't think faggots are bad, chances are you're a faggot.

cool story bro

you're probably gay or bi in denial

dubs cannot save you from this

If you do think faggots are bad, chances are you're a faggot.

>trips confirms the truth

Don't you fucking respond to my fucking post you little bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i don't have any problem with homosexuals
i hate faggots

it's the same with niggers
i don't have any problem with black people
i hate niggers

If you need someone to talk about for those mouth watering moments when you see cock just ask.

>used to have sex with my brother
>im now pretty homo

This.
Be gay. I don't care.
Just don't be a fucking prancing lala faggot. You don't need to change your whole persona and walk with a funny gait with your hands flaired out and a silly inflection.
You make us all look bad.

What the fuck did I just fucking say you cuck?!

to talk to*
fek

We are on a rock flying through space. Life doesn't matter, let people fag it up all they want. Trying to prove you are straight doesn't make those insecurities go away user.

Because I'm to busy getting pussy

But bi's get pussy too

Do those even exist?

Mein neger

Pan is like "People are people!" and Bi is like "I like boys And girls!"

>"Several studies comparing bisexuals with hetero- or homosexuals have indicated that bisexuals have higher rates of sexual activity"

feelsgoodman

Fuck faggots and the liberal pieces of shit that defend them. Fucking summer needs to be over.

Dam sun

I mean, getting pussy ONLY

No

I am 2D-sexual.

Yes they do are you fucking stupid? You probably know quite a few gay guys and may even be friends with one.

I am bi though

hey fattie
sweating heavily in hot temperature, right?

replied to wrong person fuck

Even trips sometimes lie.

if homosexuals wouldn't feel they have to hide
there would be no 50-year-old transvestites with giant feathers on them wearing a thong marching in cities

How about creating an actual sentence you illiterate summer cuck? Stop sucking cock and read a book.

i am but i sucked my first dick a week ago and i wanted to kill myself for a week after

teach me my master
please let me know more about your studies in faggot-hating and correlation between liberals and summer

Once you eat peanut butter you will never be a jelly eater, even if you eat jelly or peanut butter or pb&j.

I am but in a weird way. I am repulsed by men but let them fuck me, and only fuck girls

To call it a correlation is incorrect. It is a direct connection.

I dont like man dick in mouth/ass

i understand
those liberal summerfags come here and ruin everything
but you stand here still and defend the incredible values of this community with your own blood or fat

Because women are all cunt's and pussy is shit.

They aren't the community's values anymore. That time has long since passed. It's all summer all the time. Cucks, FB threads, this isn't Sup Forums. This is just reddit now.

there have always been fucking stupid fuckers
i don't know which one is worse, the idiots with terrible ylyl threads and tinder requests, or the ones who jerk of on gore videos on stalking for cp