Jlaw thread

Jlaw thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/xdpakwtyr635n30/AADEpjNNEf_HBlqGeyIOQnOIa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be honest, her naked was just a huge letdown. The picture I had in my head of her naked was so much better that what she turned out to be. Also her feet are huge.

your standards must be crazy. she's the majority favorite from the fappening for sure.

She's got a good bod what are you on...

i'd love to know why she looks so upset here

Because she didn't get these dubs

She really isn't. She has moles everywhere. Here tits are half full in the best pictures. And while I'll consent she's one of the best from the fappening, that doesn't make her as attractive as I had hoped she would be. The entire thing, while awesome in theory, was a bit of a letdown.

thanks. i really thought i am the only one who can distinguish a hot woman from an average women.

This is type of thread

So much money and she still can't afford to pay some mexicans to clean her house.

I think she looks great.

Knit-picky fucks boys on here should have their nudes critiqued.

bump

Somebody post the picture of her farting flames

This without fat white cat

There is no image without the white cat

You don't have to like my opinion, have low standards if you want, that's up to you. I just said that she was not as hot as I had pictured her in my mind's eye. She was more closer to a 7 than a 9.

Does she have any uncensored pussy pics?

Thats called innies

rip thread dropbox.com/sh/xdpakwtyr635n30/AADEpjNNEf_HBlqGeyIOQnOIa?dl=0

4chanarchives cu cc/board/b/thread/605812417

This happens to everyone who you like, in highschool there was a really popular/hot chick everyone wanted to date. After highschool I worked my ass off and made a boat load of cash, at age 24 I got to fuck her brains out and it wasn't even that sick. Sometimes these starts just help us fantasie but it's not what we actually believe after all.

after I wanked so many times looking at those pics in the past, I wanked and wanked and wanked.. I now feel sad. every time I wank and cum I feel that feeling after ejaculating, the feeling you get when you wank thinking about a girl in the office while you already have a girlfriend, and you feel like you betrayed your gf while the last drops of cum is oozing out of your cock hole

JL is so beautiful it makes me feel bad that I am wanking to images she doesnt want to share, its the guilt wank. she doesnt deserve it but my cock deserves it every time.

I feel so confused.. why is she so perfect and why do I feel so guilty.. so guilty to the point where I want to meet her in real life, choke her and fuck her dead body then cry, cut her head off while I cry too then kill my self..

bump

whaa....how come?

As I get older I am finding out that this is indeed the case my b/rother. It's a little depressing. Pussy is just pussy I think at the end of the day.

Because she took a pic with her cat?

are you fucking kidding me...that's the worst goddamn photoshop I've ever seen...a retarded ant with ass cancer could do a better job than what's in that photo.

Then try the other hole. No woman react the same way if u try the brown one!

I was just kidding bro :'D

i dont believe what i read

anyone got the vid of her giving a bj , or was that just a fake ?