Pls rate Sup Forums what can i Change to get a Girl a kinda lonely

Pls rate Sup Forums what can i Change to get a Girl a kinda lonely

Fgt

Learn female psycology. Otherwise youd know looks dont matter all that much.

>looks don't matter all that much
yeah okay keep telling yourself that meme

first of all change your hair style then get a new wardrobe. Nothing you can do about your face and body unless you wanna excercise or get surgery so change the things you can control if youre srs

non faggy haircut and good clothes

same poster, femanon, my first impression when i see your hair is ew. so seriously change your hair

Everything about you screams "Fuck me", except it's aimed at other men.

Go to a gym, lose that gigantic horse, and get a man's haircut.

Any suggestion for new hairstyle?

Change the psychopathic look

can you post a straight on pic or your face?

did your mom choose your look?

You ain't bad looking, change the hair and idk here's a list of things
1. Hygiene (simple but major)
2. Clothes (don't have to have fantastic fashion or shit like that but try to look put together
3. Confifence (Idk just use your strengths and try to seem more confident, girls seem to like that)

The picture is weird. The shirt turns me off. But honestly I think if you had a good pic with normal clothes on you would be attractive

Hey OP I'm a girl, so yeah I know my shit. Don't wear shitty polo shirts anymore dress like a grown man rather than a teenager, other than that don't come across as clingy, that'll fuck you up the most. Sup Forums can know that ur lonely, but girls can't.

Don't leave the sides so cropped, and shorten the top. other than that just look on the internet for something you like.

either grow out the sides a bit more, or crop the top, but it looks a little funny with just that poof of hair on top of your head

okay maybe something like this?

its similar to the style you have now but right now your hair is just... idk the top part looks way too long. also you already have a bit of a long face and it looks like your sides are shaved. But on your head it just makes your head look longer and its a little weird. if you dont like any try googling "male face shape hairstyles" and see if you can find any results from those.

also your eyes are heavily lidded and idk if its just the expression in the pic but it makes you look hard to approach. maybe its the arc.

2nd

Agree with this person. You can shave the sides but keep the top trimmed short as well. Most people don't look good with a weird puff of hair

Honestly user take it from a girl, your face is fine, good even, it's just your hair, and at least that's something you can actually sort out

Yup pretty much this, you look like a fucking pube.

Either get it all one length, or do something like these anons mentioned:
But if you can't pull that stuff off then just have it has one length otherwise you'll look like your mother hates you with a passion and gives you a haircut on the anniversary of your birth.

I think the best alternative is just go somewhere that is good at cutting hair. Nothing wrong with having your hair cut one length but that's a super shitty alternative to just getting a good haircut regularly

Yup, that's why I said do it right or don't do it at all.

femanon here, in complete honesty your face is not bad at all. best tip I can give you is get your eyebrows threaded, I convinced a few of my guy friends to do it and it really makes a difference in making you look better

Man honestly what bugs me is he probably didn't ask for a shitty haircut. At least where I've been going for years if I ask them to trim my sides and back they know to do that and make it look acceptable and spend like an hour on my hair.

He probably asked for the same shit and they were like "Yeah this is hip, pubes on your head totally"

Hahahahaha

what's wrong with his eyebrows?